Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

224529 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Thanks Triv..:)

The entire conversation between Purva and Ajay was simply a ploy on her part to make sure he is thinking the worst of Laxmi at all times.. she brought up college days did it seem like she was aware of the boy's intentions that Arjun beat up or was it just me.. if not what a coincidence..πŸ€”.. she behaved like a child today who was not getting what she wanted.. truly she conveniently overlooks Laxmi's concern and care for others and keeps hold of the one thing she knows nothing about.. she should take a good look at her behavior before calling another selfish..

Ajay is not exactly thinking logically in his current state.. he is wallowing in his pain to realize that maybe she rejected his proposal because of his rashness.. yes her excuse was she loves Arjun but over the last two days how many times has she chosen him over her dream.. that should give him hope in her state of denial she refuses to accept her emotions but cannot hide her concern for him.. Arjun needs to notice these little things.. I believe he has also portrayed his love is unchanging regardless of her refusal he has been there for her... its' simply a matter of acceptance on her part..

I keep wondering what makes Purva think that Lakshmi is a hard core gold digger. Didn't she herself observe that Lakshmi is very innocent, the way she apologized about Arjun and her, and also told Purva about how she decided to marry only Arjun?

And the way she was shamelessly fishing for Arjun to say that he was jealous of that other guy. My God, I was gaping at her. She really dislikes Lakshmi and it's coming to the fore. Dadi is already aware of it but poor Arjun is not. Hopefully he will see through it shortly.

And you are so right about Arjun wallowing in his pain. Though, I think the way Lakshmi acted towards him throughout this trip has given him some hope and hence the slight start of a smile on his face. It will break tomorrow though, I mean in today's episode, since Lakshmi(as per the spoiler) will become scared of her dream and decide to propose the fake Arjun ASAP. Am guessing that she will give extra attention to the fake Arjun just to hide her tormented thoughts and Arjun will read it wrong and become more miserable.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

nice post

Laxmi still playing around iwth her dilema..
I cant hate Purva for whatever she is doing...i like her so much
so Arjun enjoying attention from both sides..πŸ˜†

Thanks Naz..

I agree it's too soon to hate Purva I just don't like her interference but then it's acceptable as long as she is doing it as a friend and not with an interior motive.. Of course.. and loving it πŸ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail
Brilliant post BinnyπŸ€— I am beginning to dislike Purva 😑day by day.. she should stay out of ArMi's love story... hope the CVs hook her up with the real ajayπŸ˜†. ArMi I just loveee them❀️[

QUOTE]Thanks Bona..πŸ€—

I love that idea in fact I have always hoped Purva would eventually for for the real Ajay they would look great together.. and then she could have another goal in life as well..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

I was sooo disappointed with today's episode!! I hoped for soo much more esp after the precap, totally betrayed but then again that's just because we were soo spoilt with the last 2/3 episodes with sooo much ArMi scenes that I completely forgot about the other characters, that bubble just burst today when there was probably only about 5 or 7/8 mins max of ArMi scenes!

What was Purva doin'?!!! When she said to Arjun if he was jealous of that boy.. I was like you wish!!.. then when he explained that the boy was after her money, it just annoyed me when I realised where she was tryin' to take this conversation!! Isn't his pain right now enough that she has to add even more insult to the injury!! How is she a good friend?! Go take a look at Ajay, he is a real friend!! She still hasn't given up!! I think she's soo gonna be a vamp, like after Lakshmi confesses to Arjun, she'll probably gonna be the next obstacle in their life!

Their eyes spoke more than they did!! & Arjun as sweet as ever offers her the blanket but knowin' that she'll do anythin' for others but won't care about herself, he puts the blanket around her! That was probably the highlight!!

Also, it was sooo cute when they share the blanket, don't wanna go into the dialogue he said, it was too heart-breakin' but Lakshmi looked sad upon hearin' that. He really did have a smile then right?.. but it was more sad and painful! I can't tolerate this anymore, bring back our smilin' Arjun!!

Btw, you know when Arjun says No choice there's only one blanket so, only one can sleep, did he not have a tiniest bit of smile on his face & other time was when Lakshmi puts the blanket around him and when she says 'aaj ki raat hum beth ke bitayenge'...Is it just me or did he really have the faintest smile on his face?!.. Or it might just be the fact that I wanted to see him smile so badly that I imagined it?!.. Tell me!!

Precap- still in denial.. but she does say that he's a very good and pakka wala dost so, hope dadi does somethin' again! Dadi you're the savin' grace!! Do somethin'!!...Ooh~ just remembered that dadi said she changes Arjun's bandage... wanna see that! Aaah~ I get excited too easily then have to be disappointed, hopefully not tomorrow since you have to do the written update!! Good luck! ^________^

Annie...!!!

Dear your post made me run and watch the epi again..πŸ˜† Yes there was the faintest of a smile on his face when she said they would sit tonight.. only for a second.. but you were not about to miss even that πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Haayee I want to see Laxmi changing his bandage as well.. looking forward to that scene..😳

Thanks.. hopefully we get an ArMi filled epi..!!

Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
a very nice post

UOTE]Thanks Vaishali..😊
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

Nice Post Binny...

Yar I m tired with the current track.. And another Boring track is waiting for us.. And that is When Lakshmi comes to knw that Ajay is real Arjun.And DOKA and All Track starts after then

Thanks Neeme..:))

I don't mind if they drag this a little longer.. as long as the transformation in Laxmi is believable.. but I agree the track awaiting us is going to be a drag if they don't deal with it correctly..!!
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

binny... lovely post my dear... ur first 2 paras made me believe i was reading a novel... i loved how u described the armi moment...πŸ‘ it was like u were sitting with a microscope and observing their expressions and understanding their emotions... yes... i agree with u on purva... she was brought to create some friction between armi... 😑 maybe she will have a bigger role to play once laxmi confesses her feelings for arjun..

not even that muddled the calmness that came over Ajay's face even if it was only for a few minutes... πŸ‘πŸΌ the pain with which he stated his situation depicted his growing love for her.. 😍 two beautiful lines... took my breath away...😳

Thanks Shweta..😳 πŸ€—
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Very well written, Binny! :)

I didnt like yesterday's epi at all and not only because of the lack of ArMi scenes but because of the slowness of the show...

I thought that they basically wasted 20 minutes with Saraswati and her husband without really doing anything there either, Poorva spewing venom (the good part here was that Arjun refused to lend her a ear :D) and ArMi eyelocks.

But lets hope they catch up in the future epis...

Thanks Rae..:))

That was my problem as well I understand the need to give other characters screen space but it would be a bit more tolerable if they had a good storyline as well.. yesterday Saraswati and her husband were used as fillers.. nothing took place it was simply an attempt to take up time..

I loved how Arjun never looked at Purva when she was speaking and refused to let her continue.. !!
...Binny... thumbnail
again a very beautiful analysis... 😊[

/QUOTE]Thanks teddybear66.. :))
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

I keep wondering what makes Purva think that Lakshmi is a hard core gold digger. Didn't she herself observe that Lakshmi is very innocent, the way she apologized about Arjun and her, and also told Purva about how she decided to marry only Arjun?

And the way she was shamelessly fishing for Arjun to say that he was jealous of that other guy. My God, I was gaping at her. She really dislikes Lakshmi and it's coming to the fore. Dadi is already aware of it but poor Arjun is not. Hopefully he will see through it shortly.

And you are so right about Arjun wallowing in his pain. Though, I think the way Lakshmi acted towards him throughout this trip has given him some hope and hence the slight start of a smile on his face. It will break tomorrow though, I mean in today's episode, since Lakshmi(as per the spoiler) will become scared of her dream and decide to propose the fake Arjun ASAP. Am guessing that she will give extra attention to the fake Arjun just to hide her tormented thoughts and Arjun will read it wrong and become more miserable.

I seemed to have missed that spoiler..πŸ€”

If that is the case then the real Arjun is in for some tough times.. Laxmi's fear is going to push her towards the real Ajay but gradually even she must accept that regardless of what she does her heart calls out for the man she claims to be her friend.. This might be a blessing in disguise Laxmi needs to understand that she can be as adamant as she wishes and overlook her true feelings for as long as possible but they will not disappear.. I feel for Arjun though she needs this to awaken but he will be forced to see only her actions and not the turmoil within her..