teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
when arjun was givin lakshmi the blanket... The smile was there.. Almost there..

So near yet so far...

Hope to see the smile tom... Plzz cv's...

Wht do u guys think smile was there right?? Or im day dreaming... πŸ˜›
Edited by teddybear66 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Asmi-

vent seen d epi yet,..

Let me knw aftr u watch it... 😊
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: teddybear66

Let me knw aftr u watch it... 😊

yea sureπŸ‘πŸΌ
224529 thumbnail
A very slight start of a smile was there like he was fondly thinking about how she gave out all the blankets to everyone and now is freezing to death πŸ˜†

The episode was ok but it would have been better without the boring Saraswati and her hubby scenes and Purva-Arjun convo. It seems Purva thinks that its her duty now to save Arjun from Lakshmi by any means.

Am sure that even if Lakshmi chooses Ajay over Arjun, Purva will still claim that Lakshmi was already aware that Ajay was actually Arjun and hence Lakshmi showed such care for him. OR that Lakshmi just wanted to keep Ajay's affection hanging with her caring displays, just incase Arjun rejected her.
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

A very slight start of a smile was there like he was fondly thinking about how she gave out all the blankets to everyone and now is freezing to death πŸ˜†

The episode was ok but it would have been better without the boring Saraswati and her hubby scenes and Purva-Arjun convo. It seems Purva thinks that its her duty now to save Arjun from Lakshmi by any means.

Am sure that even if Lakshmi chooses Ajay over Arjun, Purva will still claim that Lakshmi was already aware that Ajay was actually Arjun and hence Lakshmi showed such care for him. OR that Lakshmi just wanted to keep Ajay's affection hanging with her caring displays, just incase Arjun rejected her.

Thank god i thought i was day dreaming... :P
Bt ya a slight smile was there...
N yes this purva is now gettin on my nerves as well..
This girl is now tryin her best to brainwash arjun...
Hope dadi's plan works soon...
N ya was an ok episode...
hope for some nice scenes n especialy smile tom... 😊
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think the smile was startin' to form.. don't know but I was wantin' to see him smile so badly that I probably just imagined that part. πŸ˜†

& considerin' the level of anticipation i had after the precap, i was soo disappointed!!... Saraswati & her hubby took most of the time & that manipulating convo Purva had with Arjun 🀒 ... hope tomorrow will be better!!
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

I think the smile was startin' to form.. don't know but I was wantin' to see him smile so badly that I probably just imagined that part.πŸ˜†

& considerin' the level of anticipation i had after the precap, i was soo disappointed!!... Saraswati & her hubby took most of the time & that manipulating convo Purva had with Arjun🀒... hope tomorrow will be better!!

Everybody is day dreamin i guess... All want to see arjun smilin i guess thts the reason we all saw it...

n all hopes on tom's episode... Plzz a smile n some nice moments plzz..
224529 thumbnail
Hopefully we will get a smile tomorrow. I hope the CV's would make them fall asleep and wake Arjun first, to let him stare at sleeping Lakshmi with a slight smile.

And about Purva, I am getting tired of her thinking that every middle class girl who wants to marry a rich guy is a gold digger. I tried to be understanding with her POV. Even I would be worried if a girl wanted to marry my best friend only for his money but the situation here is different and she is unwilling to see it. Lakshmi thinks that she loves Arjun and her dream is not only about the money and greed. She is not selfish either. She thinks about others before herself. These are not qualities of a gold digger.

Its exasperating how she deliberately keeps thinking the worst about Lakshmi just so that she can paint Lakshmi as the vamp in front of Arjun and marry him, herself.
642940 thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

@blue: that is exactly what I was thinking :) I also have a feeling that Purva will tell the real Arjun that Lakshmi was aware of the truth, hence showed affection. This might cause friction and misunderstandings between Arjun-Lakshmi in the near future. Purva is sly little thing. She is the only person who is not genuinely happy for Arjun. She will definitely cause problems.

Anyhow, I liked the Arjun-Lakshmi portion only. Arjun-Purva scene could be given a miss and Saraswati, as much as I like her, the scenes between her and her husband were not very engaging. I think their track is quite half baked and fails to impress.

Let's see what happens tomorrow. Hope there are Arjun-Lakshmi scenes to enjoy!
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@In-Sanity-Triv,Rafaholic--Agree..I feel Purva will be the one who is going to create differences between ArMi😑😑..