Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan ki-A Song?

Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyoneπŸ˜ƒ,

From around 2-3 days I heard Dadi singing this "Main Lakshmi Tere Angan ki"...Is that an old hindi song..My mother tongue being non-hindi,i'm not familiar with most of the old hindi songs..So just had a doubt if there was such a song..

P.S-Can't wait for today's episode :) :)..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh, this was in today's SBS where most serials that have been named after famous songs were featured. Apparently there was a famous song named Main Tulsi tere Aangan ki. Hope this helps.

This is the song from a 1978 film.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZyjI8d0USpk[/YOUTUBE]

Btw, where are you from?! My mother-tongue isn't hindi either but I have watched serials since as long as I can remember!

Yes~ Can't wait for today's episode!!
Edited by ayaniie-chan - 12 years ago
Nupsdips thumbnail
Oh, this was in today's SBS where most serials that have been named after famous songs were featured. Apparently there was a famous song named Main Tulsi tere Aangan ki. Hope this helps.

This is the song from a 1978 film.

Btw, where are you from?! My mother-tongue isn't hindi either but I have watched serials since as long as I can remember!

Yes~ Can't wait for today's episode!!

@Annie--Hey Aniie 😊,Thanks for the info..😊And so nice of you to share the video too..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..My mother tongue is Telugu dear,ya same here I love watching Hindi serials :).. And what's your mother tongue..

@Asmi-Thanks..

Edited by Nupsdips - 12 years ago
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupsdips

@Annie--Hey Aniie 😊,Thanks for the info..😊And so nice of you to share the video too..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..My mother tongue is Telugu dear,ya same here I love watching Hindi serials :).. And what's your mother tongue..

Nepali. I used to watch hindi serials before KSBKBT/KGGK existed.. like Henna, Choti Si Asha, Koshish, Hum Paach,.. it was a long time agoo!! I have no idea how much I understood as a child but it has had me hooked! πŸ˜†
Nupsdips thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Nepali. I used to watch hindi serials before KSBKBT/KGGK existed.. like Henna, Choti Si Asha, Koshish, Hum Paach,.. it was a long time agoo!! I have no idea how much I understood as a child but it has had me hooked! πŸ˜†

Oh ok.. 😊😊..I used to watch Shaktimaan,Mahabharaha,Alif Laila etc,mostly DD channel shows earlier😊..Same here,half of the time I used eat my sister's head out to translate the dialouges for meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Oh ok.. 😊😊..I used to watch Shaktimaan,Mahabharaha,Alif Laila etc,mostly DD channel shows earlier😊..Same here,half of the time I used eat my sister's head out to translate the dialouges for meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

OMG, yes~ I used to watch Shaktimaan as well.. I was probably 4/5?..awww good times!! πŸ˜† then in star plus, sonpari, shakalaka boom boom hehe.. btw, what's your name? & how old are you? 😳
Nupsdips thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

OMG, yes~ I used to watch Shaktimaan as well.. I was probably 4/5?..awww good times!! πŸ˜† then in star plus, sonpari, shakalaka boom boom hehe.. btw, what's your name? & how old are you? 😳

Hey Annie,sorry was caught up 😊..I am Deepthi,and I am 21..And u?..He he ya even I used to watch all those serials..I have great memories associated with those serials😍😍..
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Hey Annie,sorry was caught up 😊..I am Deepthi,and I am 21..And u?..He he ya even I used to watch all those serials..I have great memories associated with those serials😍😍..

Nice to meet you. 😊 Just turned 18. those were the days!... it only came once a week though which was annoyin'.. but yeah, good times!