A day filled with sweet gestures..:)

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Everyone..:)

What a lovely episode Laxmi and Arjun disclosed their feelings for one another although furtively.. Arjun/Ajay may be disappointed and pained due to Laxmi's response but similar to her he can never see her in any pain.. just loved the sweet ArMi moments today..!!

Although the entire episode was worth a watch.. I just cherished the first few moments of the episode where ArMi spoke with their eyes for that moment they clicked it was as if they knew exactly what the other was thinking before Ajay broke eye contact.. It was sweet when Ajay noticed Laxmi shivering and offered her the shawl but more importantly regardless of he refusal he laid it down next to her.. portraying he will stand by her always.. irrespective of the situation..๐Ÿ˜ณ

The real Ajay and Dadi were amusing and plotting as always.. Just loved how casually he brought up Dadi's need to eat before taking her necessary medications... and the way dadi went along was humorous both are aware of Laxmi's caring nature it was adorable how Laxmi lied and made food for everyone and Bua stated the smell seemed familiar the poor thing was wishing she would not say anymore.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Another exceptional scene was the sudden outburst from Laxmi's side when Ajay took bangan hayee not only does she care but she showed that she keeps track of his every like and dislike as she pointed out she made his favorite bhindi.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. and the pain in her eyes as Arjun found it difficult to eat because of his injury.. So sweet..

I loved how everyone's eyes were fixed on ArMi as Laxmi walked towards Arjun with his plate of food.. Ajay didn't smile today because there is still a sense of pain within him not ready to believe this is reality.. hopefully tomorrow we will get a smiling Ajay..!!

Laxmi passed her next test as well.. she fed the family and taught the dhabba owner to dream..!

The pre cap was lovely but once again Arjun portrayed his shattered dreams.. Laxmi is going to have work a little harder to gain his trust this time..

Do share your views Everyone..๐Ÿค—
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Whattepost! :)

I agree on all points! The fact that Lakshmi cares so deeply for the real Arjun's likes and dislikes is a tell tale sign of her feelings for him...plus her confusion when the dhaaba watchman blessed her by first saying may your dream come true and then adding that you get whatever it is that your heart desires...this means that now her geart's desire has grown to be different from what she 'dreams' about which is basically a YAY! moment. :p :)

Also the thing to notice was that when real Arjun left the table, Poorva kept on looking but it was Lakshmi who followed him making me think that Poorva actually doesn't love him...she is too proper. Remember, she first ran to get the first aid box when Arjun got hurt rather than rushing towards him. :p

And the precap...Arjun has raised a serious point which will hopefully intensify Lakshmi's dilemma and help her see what her heart truly desires! :)
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
what a cute episode... cudnt stop โ˜บ๏ธ... nice update binny...๐Ÿ‘... touching scenes tday were... forget it, the whole episode was touching...๐Ÿ˜ณ

ps- i was smiling the most when i saw the precap... looks like the article i posted turned out to be true...๐Ÿ˜† nahi toh everyone would have thrown ande and tamatar at me..๐Ÿ˜‰

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yet to watch the epi..will be back at night! :)
642940 thumbnail
Agreed!

Today's epi was indeed full of many sweet gestures, from Lakshmi and Arjun both. Arjun giving the shawl to Lakshmi- even though she refused. He left it beside her. I guess it didn't really matter whether or not Lakshmi accepted it. The fact that Arjun thought of Lakshmi is what mattered the most :)

Lakshmi taking into consideration Arjun's taste, remembering which sabzi he likes/dislikes...and then observing him when he was struggling to eat with a wounded hand. Her eyes were constantly fixed on the real Arjun and it was a clear indication that she feels genuine concern for him. But it's beyond the concern of a friend. I loved the scene where Lakshmi sits beside Arjun and feeds him. There was so much warmth and affection in her eyes ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Looks like Lakshmi has fallen deeply in love with the real Arjun. But it all comes down to accepting it. Hopefully that will be soon. And yes, it's good to see her passing all of Dadi's tests so far. She truly is Agnihotri Bahu material :)

Nice post, Binny :)
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yup dadi seems to hv realised her love 4 arjun even b4 she has
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a really sweet episode, both expressin' their feelings!... Yes~ they talk with their eyes right!! they understand each other too well... I feel like their eye-locks are soo meanin'ful & not just there to fill the time like in other dramas!! Arjun was so kind to offer her the shawl.. How can you not fall for this guy?!! He's just perfect!!

The real Ajay & Dadi are just tooo good!!.. no words to describe their awesomeness!!

OMG!! Yesh~~ How she just knows his likes & dislikes.. & she especially made his favourite!! & she can't see Ajay in pain..just too sweet!!

The feedin' scene = LOVE!!

Also, she looked so confused when that man blesses her!!..kuch kuch ho raha hai!

Anyhooo, 3 more questions to go!!

The precap was sooo bittersweet?!.. i am likin' this word hehe.. like it's so cute how they are sharin' the blanket but when she asks does it hurt?.. he says he's kind of used to it?!.. she looked rather sad for him!!.. I miss Sudeep's smile!!
Edited by ayaniie-chan - 12 years ago
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post binny... totally agree... I just loveeed the entire episode especially ArMi feeding scene.. it was totally magicalโค๏ธ
...Binny... thumbnail
Whattepost! :)

I agree on all points! The fact that Lakshmi cares so deeply for the real Arjun's likes and dislikes is a tell tale sign of her feelings for him...plus her confusion when the dhaaba watchman blessed her by first saying may your dream come true and then adding that you get whatever it is that your heart desires...this means that now her geart's desire has grown to be different from what she 'dreams' about which is basically a YAY! moment. :p :)

Also the thing to notice was that when real Arjun left the table, Poorva kept on looking but it was Lakshmi who followed him making me think that Poorva actually doesn't love him...she is too proper. Remember, she first ran to get the first aid box when Arjun got hurt rather than rushing towards him. :p

And the precap...Arjun has raised a serious point which will hopefully intensify Lakshmi's dilemma and help her see what her heart truly desires! :)

/QUOTE]Rae always look forward to your replies..:)

I just saw the latest promo on television and I have to say it was beautifully illustrated.. they have depicted a replica of the real Arjun's proposal although his was better on all accounts but in a sense and the confusion Laxmi portrayed was enough to express her inner feelings the man she claims to love is in front of her yet she is aware that someone else has captured her heart and mind..๐Ÿ˜ณ

I agree the pre cap was intense.. Arjun's reply was heart wrenching he has become accustomed to feeling pain.. poor thing I am looking forward to Laxmi's reply though..!!
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: bones88

awesome post binny... totally agree... I just loveeed the entire episode especially ArMi feeding scene.. it was totally magicalโค๏ธ

Thanks Bona..๐Ÿ˜›

It was a beautiful episode.. there were so many emotional scenes.. neither one of them can hide their concern for the other..