AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

SHAHID KAPOOR FAN CLUB

I am new to this forum because I just saw it now. Do you know shahid kapoor? Are you beig fan of him? Are you crazy about him? Cause I know I am.

I am a big, big shahid kapoor fan and I bet there are many people who are a fan of him too. So to people out there who are a shahid kapoor fan please join this club. I will soon make a siggy for you guyz to use to bring other's in. Pics if found by people or also articles, or avi's and siggy's they made can be posted or I will post some I found on the web and made some too. If you want to join please put your name at the bottom. Every week we will have a specific shahid kapoor contest and whoever wins will get a siggy and avi made by me and also a glitter name.

Some info:

Date of Birth:
February 25, 1981
Place of Birth:
Bombay, India

If you would like any thing about shahid kapoor that you would like to know just post the question here and I will find it for you. But I have one question for you all. Everyone knows Shahid and Kareena were going out right? What happened to them? I heard they broke up is that true? Please anyone who knows about this please tell me.

This page will be updated every week

Sneha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

popkurn thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sneha we already have a shahid fan club, im a member out there, we all r crazy fans, just cum there u will meet more people. u have really good topics to discuss abt. it will be fun having u there.
kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thats a good idea, i mean the siggy thing, we r trying to figure out a good slogan with all the movies he has done. can u get one. i have been trying for quite sum time.
STUD_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im in 2... But derez already a fan club of shahid