flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys... guys... this is an idea of what will happen in tday's epi...
most of it has already taken place but what i am excited abt is in last para...☺️

In the food court, Arjun (real Arjun) hurts himself and Lakshmi cannot stop herself. She rushes towards him to help him out leaving Ajay (fake Arjun), whom she was dating at that moment. She even dresses his wounds.

At home, Lakshmi prepares food for the entire Agnihotri family when they couldn't find a place to have dinner. Daadi is impressed by her deeds. Lakshmi even feeds Arjun with her own hand as he has injured his own.

Lakshmi gives away her blanket to Bua as she forgets to carry her own. Arjun shares his blanket with her and the two share a nice moment and fall asleep under the same blanket.😍❀️

i cant confirm whether this will happen but if this does happen all of u will have to thank me for warning u in advance..πŸ˜‰ koi behosh hokar gir jaaye toh? link to this article is not working..... will post it as soon as possible

Edited by flutterby - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
this is the link... see if it is working...
http://video.india.com/tv-gossip/1966/main-lakshmi-tere-aangan-ki-lakshmi-is-attracted-towards-the-real-arjun-30-10-2012.html

many thanks to nupsdips... another article... πŸ˜ƒ
http://video.india.com/tv-gossip/1985/main-lakshmi-tere-aangan-ki-why-is-daadi-so-impressed-by-lakshmi-31-10-2012.html
Edited by flutterby - 12 years ago
224529 thumbnail
Wow...Can't wait. Though I think she cooks in the Dhaba and not at home since they are traveling. πŸ˜ƒ 9:40 pm πŸ₯³
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if this is under an article then for sure this wil happen...
If this happens... All thanks to u for the update in advance...

today will be an awesome episode sooo waitin for it..

Thanks sooo much for sharing... πŸ˜ƒ
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks soo much for the link... Hope this happens... Soo lookin forward for today's episode.. πŸ˜ƒ
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arjun shares his blanket with her and the two share a nice moment and fall asleep under the same blanket.😍❀️

OMGGG excited❀️😍 thaaanks in advanceπŸ€—
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I'm lookin' forward to these the most!!

Lakshmi even feeds Arjun with her own hand as he has injured his own. 😍

Arjun shares his blanket with her and the two share a nice moment and fall asleep under the same blanket.😍❀️

I thank you already!! This is just great!! πŸ˜‰

Awww... finally!! 😳

SUPER-EXCITED!! Thank you sooo much in advance!! Today's episode is gonna be awesome!! Can't wait at all!! πŸ˜†

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
O.o

I think I will just switch on LifeOk channel abhi se...
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing. <3 i can't wait to see what happens next! xD
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing can't wait for today's episode