teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wht u wanna see in the future episode...

wht are ur suggestions for the cv's????

what future tracks u want too see???

come on guys share ur predictions or wht u want in the show here...

as for me ... right now i jus want our hero to smile a bit... small smile will also do...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

so cv's plz make our hero smile again...

plzz shre ur views guys... πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arjun's smile seems vanished πŸ˜” Really want his smile back! Plus, some rocking plans of Dadi and Ajay (real one) to bring ArMi closer and Lakshmi realizing where her heart is 😳 But this track should be handled really slowly and carefully in a realistic way without any filmy or dramatic stuff! πŸ˜ƒ
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

<font size="2">Arjun's smile seems vanished πŸ˜” Really want his smile back! Plus, some rocking plans of Dadi and Ajay (real one) to bring ArMi closer and Lakshmi realizing where her heart is 😳 But this track should be handled really slowly and carefully in a realistic way without any filmy or dramatic stuff! πŸ˜ƒ
</font>

totally agree wid u... Slowly and beautifully... 😳
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Arjun's smile seems vanished πŸ˜” Really want his smile back! Plus, some rocking plans of Dadi and Ajay (real one) to bring ArMi closer and Lakshmi realizing where her heart is 😳 But this track should be handled really slowly and carefully in a realistic way without any filmy or dramatic stuff! πŸ˜ƒ

Agree with you Bidzie😊..Slowly,beautifully and delicately😍😳...
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybear66

wht u wanna see in the future episode...

wht are ur suggestions for the cv's????

what future0β€ž2tracks0β€ž2u want too see???

come on guys share ur predictions or wht u want in the show here...

as for me ... right now i jus want our hero to smile a bit... small smile will also do...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

so cv's plz make our hero smile again...

plzz shre ur views guys...0β€ž2πŸ˜ƒ

ya me too agree with you all First of all we all are eagerly waiting for Arjun's smile.It possible when Laxmi starts luving Ajay(real Arjun).Then everything will be fine Laxmi will answer all the questions of dadi very properly.Then dadi wil agree to accept Laxmi as granddaughter-in-law.But main family drama will start(&hope will be very interesting)when Arjun's dad will know that Arjun luvs Laxmi not poorva.Also I think Laxmi will not know the reality until&unless she starts luving Ajay.I know this types of episodes are far away from us but as you mentioned to predict the future then a/c my opinion this will happen.
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashwin.kk

ya me too agree with you all First of all we all are eagerly waiting for Arjun's smile.It possible when Laxmi starts luving Ajay(real Arjun).Then everything will be fine Laxmi will answer all the questions of dadi very properly.Then dadi wil agree to accept Laxmi as granddaughter-in-law.But main family drama will start(&hope will be very interesting)when Arjun's dad will know that Arjun luvs Laxmi not poorva.Also I think Laxmi will not know the reality until&unless she starts luving Ajay.I know this types of episodes are far away from us but as you mentioned to predict the future then a/c my opinion this will happen.

Nice prediction... N yes main drama wil strt when arjun's dad wil come to knw the truth... Lets see wht happens.. Jus cv's dnt loose their little comic flavour.. πŸ˜ƒ
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with all the points made!

Right now, I just want to see Arjun smile!!

& the lovestory, no matter how much I want to see it soon, I know that if they try to bring it out before it's due, it'll not be beautiful at all and will not satisfy us!! It should be shown in the most realistic way possible!!

& yes~ if we think gettin' Lakshmi to acknowledge her feelings is tough, the father-in-law is gonna be 100000 times tougher to deal with!!.. so, for now, lets just enjoy Armi moments while we can !!