Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aww Binny awesome post as usual😃!!!Wasn't it an awesome,fabulous,fantastic episode❤️..OMG..I was smiling through out the episode👍🏼..After almost 1 week,with no solid ArMi,today we got a wonderful episode👏..Worth the wait...

I am in Love with this show❤️,from the start here I go,Ajay was behind Lakshmi to make her confess,and Arjun knew what she was going to say,he couldn't sit there watching her speak,he couldn't go from here either,in that confusion he injures himself...Loved everyone's acting in this scene,Sudeep and Shraddha were flawless there👏..Lakshmi's concern for him was so evident upon her face..

And ya even I felt it would have been good if Lakshmi wouldn't mention 'Arjun' there..Poor thing Arjun😭,felt sad for him,he was surprised to see her fussing over him,yelling at the waiter for him,and just when he was about to feel happy there he hears her mentioning Arjun..As you said she might be doing that to deny her feelings for him..And loved Laksmi's and Arjun's expressions,while she was dressing his wound,just perrfect...Pyar mein choot waha hota hai,par dard yahan😳..

And Dadi,she is the best,she has understood Lakshmi's confused state..
And the bus scene,it was just hilarious,loved the possessive side of Lakshmi😆😆..Wish she had done something to disturb Purva there😉..

And the sweater scene,when they show someone covering Bua with a shawl,i thought that it would be Lakshmi..Arjun's expression when Lakshmi gives her sweater,it was such a tender expression which say yes I know you would do that..Sudeep's eyes just speak,don't they,he doesn't need to deliver any dialouges..

And precap..Wow!!!Its out of world❤️..Can't wait for tomorrow..

Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@AngelTeen-- beta ishq aur mushq chuppaaye nahin chupte! ;) :D haha agree😆😆...

@ayaniie-chan--Agree😆..Don't her actions speak louder than her words😆..She denies that she has any feelings for him,yet she dresses his wound she feels his pain😳..

Edited by Nupsdips - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

I know right!!😉 I can't stop smilin' either!! 😃
Oh that dupatta part... yes, I was thinkin' the same, though he couldn't be happy that he was Arjun!!
Dadi is epic as ever!! Does she think he's HER boyfriend!! 😆
I am likin' Ajay as well since I am Ajay 😳... hope he becomes a permanent cast!!
Tomorrow...*sigh* too long to wait!!

Lucky girl I am Bua... but no problem they will need her eventually..

Ajay is growing on me.. his expressions are too good.. and more importantly he is a wonderful friend.. I have to mention I truly enjoyed Purva's crestfallen face as well.. I just don't like her she needs to keep her distance..!!

I know tomorrow seems too far away..!!😳
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nupsdips

Aww Binny awesome post as usual😃!!!Wasn't it an awesome,fabulous,fantastic episode❤️..OMG..I was smiling through out the episode👍🏼..After almost 1 week,with no solid ArMi,today we got a wonderful episode👏..Worth the wait...

I am in Love with this show❤️,from the start here I go,Ajay was behind Lakshmi to make her confess,and Arjun knew what she was going to say,he couldn't sit there watching her speak,he couldn't go from here either,in that confusion he injures himself...Loved everyone's acting in this scene,Sudeep and Shraddha were flawless there👏..Lakshmi's concern for him was so evident upon her face..

And ya even I felt it would have been good if Lakshmi wouldn't mention 'Arjun' there..Poor thing Arjun😭,felt sad for him,he was surprised to see her fussing over him,yelling at the waiter for him,and just when he was about to feel happy there he hears her mentioning Arjun..As you said she might be doing that to deny her feelings for him..And loved Laksmi's and Arjun's expressions,while she was dressing his wound,just perrfect...Pyar mein choot waha hota hai,par dard yahan😳..

And Dadi,she is the best,she has understood Lakshmi's confused state..
And the bus scene,it was just hilarious,loved the possessive side of Lakshmi😆😆..Wish she had done something to disturb Purva there😉..

And the sweater scene,when they show someone covering Bua with a shawl,i thought that it would be Lakshmi..Arjun's expression when Lakshmi gives her sweater,it was such a tender expression which say yes I know you would do that..Sudeep's eyes just speak,don't they,he doesn't need to deliver any dialouges..

And precap..Wow!!!Its out of world❤️..Can't wait for tomorrow..

For once I did not mind Purva's interference.. it forced Laxmi to portray her jealousy and as dadi adequately stated she woke Laxmi up today.. I just loved the entire episode and yes both Sudeep and Shraddha did an excellent job.. both spoke with their eyes today as she was caring for his wound.. Arjun's eyes expressed pain mixed with hope.. Laxmi simply could not tolerate him in pain.. adorable.
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Haven't seen the episode yet binny.. because of the time difference.. but after reading ur post.. I am damn excited to watch it tonight😃
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Nupsdips- Right! Her actions do speak for itself!! Their was pain written all over her face!! 😉

@Binny- Ajay is the bestest friend anyone could ask for!! He's putting his friendship on stake for Arjun kind of by goin' against him but still helpin' him at the same time.. I love how he enjoys the two gettin' jealous or when they're together!!... it must be hard for him to hold his laughter in!!.. Purva, I can't decide because she's only like that to Lakshmi, which is because she loves Arjun, she's been nice to Bua, she smiled at her when dadi was talkin' to bua.. but due to her past actions, that was worthwhile! but yeah, hope she keeps her distance!!,, you never know!

I have managed to watch it 4 times already on TV.. so, 5 in total.. This is still not satisfyin' me! 😳
yours4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today's episode was simply AMAZINGGG!!! n OMG i jus can't wait for tomorrow's episode the precap was so so sooo cute i jus can't get over it 😍... gosh im so excited 😃.. ArMi ROCK mannn <333
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
an amazin episode... both jealous for each other... both cares for each other...

n the precap jus magical...

u explained the entire thing beautifully...

soo lookin forward for today's episode... after seein the precap... 😃
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loved today's episode. It was so obvious that Lakshmi loves Ajay (Arjun). I wonder when she'll get this in her head. 😆

The aiding scene (with cosmetic stuff 🤣 ) was so sweet. Loved the way Arjun stared at her, while Lakshmi was trying her best to deny her concern for him. Aaww 😳

As you all say, bus scene was so FUNNY 🤣 Jealous Lakshmi rocked 🥳 🤣 Her dialogues were just TOO good 😆

Super duper aaww at the precap 😍 Lakshmi feeding Arjun 😍 Arjun gazing her 😍 Btw wasn't Arjun teary-eyed? 😔

I freaking love Daadi. She's the best. 😃 All in all, a great episode. Love ArMi 😍 😳

Just want one thing so badly - Arjun's smile!! Miss it so much 🥺 😒

Anyways, hats off to Sudeep and Shraddha for living the characters.. AMAZING!! Their chemistry made me get hook to the show!! ⭐️
Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
2nd test bhi pass hogaya..time to party