...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Everyone..:))

Loved every bit of today's episode.. Not only did we get our promo sequences today but more importantly Laxmi's state of confusion forced her to openly portray her concern/possessiveness for Ajay..

The restaurant scene was very well portrayed.. I just adored Laxmi's facial expressions the pain at seeing Ajay hurt and desperation to help him as quickly as possible was apparent upon her face.. Ajay was taken aback at her sudden concern for him but seemed to be taking in the new aspect of his love.. who quite easily chose him over her childhood dream in his time of need.. as Dadi pointed out.. she was fantastic today and correctly pointed out there is concern from Laxmi's side but while one is aware the other is oblivious as to her feelings..

That entire sequence was lovely although I could have done without Laxmi mentioning Arjun.. but even that was cute in a way because as she was denying her concern for him she was questioning as to his pain which could be seen more on her face then his..

Also thoroughly enjoyed the bus ride.. it was hilarious Laxmi was so jealous unfortunately the poor thing refuses to analyze her behavior where Ajay is concerned.. the excuse she came up with to awaken Purva was quite interesting.. one must not sleep because the driver may fall asleep .. the look on her face as Ajay told her to be quiet and explained that only takes place when individuals sit in the front.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†she was fuming while the rest were enjoying Laxmi openly portraying her feelings today her heart truly did awaken she could not tolerate his pain nor him with another.. 😳

Laxmi has passed her second test with flying colors.. !!

Loved Loved Loved the precap.. Laxmi simply cannot stay away from Ajay..😍

Do share your views Everyone..πŸ€—

Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I was thinking of making a post too...today's epi deserved it!

Hayye, Binita, I toh fell in love with ArMi all over again and the entire show actually! Dadi was so cute and hilarious and the real Ajay was trying so hard to hide his smile in both cases!

Lakshmi's concern Ajay (real Arjun) was so evident in today's epi...the only bit I didnt like was that she mentioned 'Arjun' in that scene but I guess you are right, she was trying to deny to herself and to 'Ajay' the existence of any lovey-dovey feelings for him in her heart...but beta ishq aur mushq chuppaaye nahin chupte! ;) :D

And the bus scene - HILARIOUS! Jealous Lakshmi is sooo adorable! <3

And you know Lakshmi passed Dadi's 3rd question too when she gave her sweater to Buaji proving she cares for family... :D Kya baat, Lakshmi! Ek din mein do sawaal pass kar liye! Keep it up! :D

And the precap...I swooned. I did. :D <3
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

I was thinking of making a post too...today's epi deserved it!

Hayye, Binita, I toh fell in love with ArMi all over again and the entire show actually! Dadi was so cute and hilarious and the real Ajay was trying so hard to hide his smile in both cases!

Lakshmi's concern Ajay (real Arjun) was so evident in today's epi...the only bit I didnt like was that she mentioned 'Arjun' in that scene but I guess you are right, she was trying to deny to herself and to 'Ajay' the existence of any lovey-dovey feelings for him in her heart...but beta ishq aur mushq chuppaaye nahin chupte! ;) :D

And the bus scene - HILARIOUS! Jealous Lakshmi is sooo adorable! <3

And you know Lakshmi passed Dadi's 3rd question too when she gave her sweater to Buaji proving she cares for family... :D Kya baat, Lakshmi! Ek din mein do sawaal pass kar liye! Keep it up! :D

And the precap...I swooned. I did. :D <3

I'm glad you mentioned the sweater scene I didn't want to say everything before the WU was but was sorely tempted..😳

Loved that scene especially the softness that came on Ajay face as he saw Laxmi caring nature.. he was already aware of it.. but today there was a sense of respect of adoration from his side.. hayee and the eyelocks were too much today especially towards the end 😳
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey guys... completely missed the epi...😑... my classes and all...😑.. pls pls tell what happened in the precap... pls??
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

hey guys... completely missed the epi...😑... my classes and all...😑.. pls pls tell what happened in the precap... pls??

Laxmi goes after Ajay who seems to have refused to eat she says I made your favorite vegetables yet you left and she begins to feed him..😳
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: flutterby

I wrote an informal update in the ArMI AT...you can check that out till the WU comes... :)

xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great Analysis agree with everything that you said:) Today's episode was amazing especially the jealous LaxmiπŸ˜† cant wait for tomorrow's episode😍
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BINNY!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
How beautiful was today's episode!!!
No matter how much Lakshmi tries to deny it, her feelings are quite eveident through her actions!! She was hurtin' more than Arjun was!! It was soo sweet how she tells him to shut up when he says it was his fault. & how she gets annoyed when he doesn't thank her!! πŸ˜†

Dadi is sooo right.. it's not just one-sided, she just needs to realise it!!.. & her dialouge was just epic.."Purva tu ne aaj soke, lakhsmi ko jagadiya"..somethin' like that...πŸ˜† Dadi & Ajay, Great job!! keep goin'!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

She should get jealous more often, it was sooo much fun to watch, her expressions, her desperation to get Purva off of Arjun!!πŸ˜† ...the driver will fall asleep!! 🀣
She has already passed 3 out of 7 questions!! πŸ₯³

Can't wait for the precap!! πŸ˜›
Armi ❀️
Can't thank CVs enough for today's episode!! 😳
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

BINNY!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
How beautiful was today's episode!!!
No matter how much Lakshmi tries to deny it, her feelings are quite eveident through her actions!! She was hurtin' more than Arjun was!! It was soo sweet how she tells him to shut up when he says it was his fault. & how she gets annoyed when he doesn't thank her!! πŸ˜†

Dadi is sooo right.. it's not just one-sided, she just needs to realise it!!.. & her dialouge was just epic.."Purva tu ne aaj soke, lakhsmi ko jagadiya"..somethin' like that...πŸ˜† Dadi & Ajay, Great job!! keep goin'!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

She should get jealous more often, it was sooo much fun to watch, her expressions, her desperation to get Purva off of Arjun!!πŸ˜† ...the driver will fall asleep!! 🀣
She has already passed 3 out of 7 questions!! πŸ₯³

Can't wait for the precap!! πŸ˜›
Armi ❀️
Can't thank CVs enough for today's episode!! 😳

Annie.. Today's episode has left a huge grin on my face..

OMG Laxmi's outburst was enough to portray her true feelings.. what did she say I will not rip my duppatta for you like in movies.. maybe for the real Arjun I was thinking hun your looking at him..😳

Dadi was hilarious today my personal favorite has to be the one I mentioned along with does she think it's her boyfriend that she's sleeping on his shoulder..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. and how obvious was Laxmi when she yelled for whoever was asleep to get up.. how many were asleep..πŸ€”πŸ˜†.. I am liking Ajay more and more he could not control his laughter today..!!
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Annie.. Today's episode has left a huge grin on my face..

OMG Laxmi's outburst was enough to portray her true feelings.. what did she say I will not rip my duppatta for you like in movies.. maybe for the real Arjun I was thinking hun your looking at him..😳

Dadi was hilarious today my personal favorite has to be the one I mentioned along with does she think it's her boyfriend that she's sleeping on his shoulder..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. and how obvious was Laxmi when she yelled for whoever was asleep to get up.. how many were asleep..πŸ€”πŸ˜†.. I am liking Ajay more and more he could not control his laughter today..!!

I know right!!πŸ˜‰ I can't stop smilin' either!! πŸ˜ƒ
Oh that dupatta part... yes, I was thinkin' the same, though he couldn't be happy that he was Arjun!!
Dadi is epic as ever!! Does she think he's HER boyfriend!! πŸ˜†
I am likin' Ajay as well since I am Ajay 😳... hope he becomes a permanent cast!!
Tomorrow...*sigh* too long to wait!!