Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vedi821

Spoilers...

We can breathe a collective sigh of relief.!!!

other than that...still dragging...still wasting precious time.

too much nasty M&M''s

So he did not leave her????
lilly620 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Indi...as much as I love him...I hate to see him suffering. He was awesome as always, but it was heartbreaking for me...all I want is some happiness in this damn show!!!!
lilly620 thumbnail
@vanfan...he changed his mind...

sorry for the spoiler...but I know this question is on everyone's mind
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ Indi...as much as I love him...I hate to see him suffering. He was awesome as always, but it was heartbreaking for me...all I want is some happiness in this damn show!!!!

@vedi821 ... It breaks my heart to see him suffer, but I'll take him any way I get him!!!! I did say that I was a masochist, didn't I??? It's so bitter-sweet to watch my poor Gudduji!!!
pensink91 thumbnail

Very well said, it was really heartbreaking. I wish we see some happiness and also M&M should be severly punished. What do the CVs want? for us to cry the last 2 weeks as if the last 3-4 monts of torture was not enough.
luvhimm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved Guddu's monologue today...😊
lilly620 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvhimm

Loved Guddu's monologue today...😊

It was very good...but there was a bizarre finality about it...I was panicking big time until I saw the pre-cap...this show is driving me bonkers.!!!!
pensink91 thumbnail

It was very good...but there was a bizarre finality about it...I was panicking big time until I saw the pre-cap...this show is driving me bonkers.!!!!

@vedi821, it is driving a lot of us bonkers!!
Each and every dialog and scene between these two was done so well. There was so much pain and hurt. They are so close yet so far😭. And the people responsible are still thinking of themselves 😑. If I had watched this at home would have cried all the way.
I just wish the channel realizes they are making a huge mistake by ending this, and the CVs also give these two the happiness they deserve as guddu and Runjhun. Please CVs read our comments and please quickly end this sad track and bring them closer. Both of them have suffered all their life and still are, whereas others are enjoying at their expense with no remorse.😑
luvhimm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pensink91

@vedi821, it is driving a lot of us bonkers!!

Each and every dialog and scene between these two was done so well. There was so much pain and hurt. They are so close yet so far😭. And the people responsible are still thinking of themselves 😑. If I had watched this at home would have cried all the way.
I just wish the channel realizes they are making a huge mistake by ending this, and the CVs also give these two the happiness they deserve as guddu and Runjhun. Please CVs read our comments and please quickly end this sad track and bring them closer. Both of them have suffered all their life and still are, whereas others are enjoying at their expense with no remorse.😑

Yeah Agreed to both of you...the pain in Guddu's voice today was unbearable... I really hope this was CV's last try to separate them.. now we should see only happiness for 2 weeks...I can't see Guddu anymore depressed now...But what a fabulous performance by Himmanshoo portraying the sadness of Guddu ..and the voice was to die for...Just listening to him can get you weep like anything...
lilly620 thumbnail
@Pensinki91...Their pain and hurt is so palpable that it causes me great distress. 😭It's making me fail to appreciate the finer nuances of the acting and dialogue. etc...It's been months and months of depressing episodes, I guess I'm at the breaking point. !!!! Was thrilled today that he didn't leave her at the mental asylum. Still being optimistic and hoping for a better week ahead. Don't want to be crying all the way to the end.