Awww and Hawww Moments of the Week(MLTAK)

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Moments that make you blush, Moments that make you gush! We are back with the Awww and Hawww moments of the week!

Main Laxmi Tere Angan Ki (Life OK 9:40 PM):
This show is fast catching up with the audience with its interesting love story. Laxmi is now totally determined she will confess her love for Arjun Agnihotri and all of them land up at Ram Sagar as planned by dadi. While Ajay is totally heart broken on looking at Laxmi getting friendly with the wrong Arjun, Laxmi is now all set to confess her love. However she cant get Ajay out of her head either. She cant see him with Poorva, neither can she decide what place he holds in her life. When Aja's hand gets cut, as the promo suggests Laxmi rushes to his recue. While this does make us go awww, the real Arrjun's haal-e-dil is what leaves us going Awww!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
super cuteee article... thaanks for sharing
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Awww

1.Arjun (the real one) catching Lakshmi in the bus...make that multiple awwws and add a whoop of joy. :p <3

2. Dadi's interactions with everyone... :)

3. Arjun explaining his side of story to Saraswati and Saraswati agreeing to help him... :)

4. The whole promo scene..."uthhao usse!" and "Pata nahin mujhe tumhaari itni fikar kyon hai?!"

5. Arjun and Lakshmi's jealousy regarding the other.

6. Lakshmi passing Dadi's first question with flying colours! :D

Hawww

1. All of Arjun's heartbreaking expressions specially in the cafe...I NO LIKE. :s

2. Poorva's jealousy during the bus fall scene...I dont like that girl at all.

3. Bua's support to Lakshmi's infatuation and her talk with the real Arjun about the same...

PS - Nice post! :)
Edited by AngelTeen - 12 years ago
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Awww

1.Arjun (the real one) catching Lakshmi in the bus...make that multiple awwws and add a whoop of joy. :p <3

2. Dadi's interactions with everyone... :)

3. Arjun explaining his side of story to Saraswati and Saraswati agreeing to help him... :)

4. The whole promo scene..."uthhao usse!" and "Pata nahin mujhe tumhaari itni fikar kyon hai?!"

5. Arjun and Lakshmi's jealousy regarding the other.

6. Lakshmi passing Dadi's first question with flying colours! :D

Hawww

1. All of Arjun's heartbreaking expressions specially in the cafe...I NO LIKE. :s

2. Poorva's jealousy during the bus fall scene...I dont like that girl at all.

3. Bua's support to Lakshmi's infatuation and her talk with the real Arjun about the same...

PS - Nice post! :)

The Aww and Hawwt moments you mentioned are even better than the ones mentioned in the Ragmunch tv article😊😊..
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear😊..

Good that they mentioned MLTAK,in the Aww and Haww moments in the Ragmunch article😊..By the way do have any idea if this the first time they have included lifeok serials😕..
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Rae loved all of those moments as well how can we forget the fall sequence..😳 and Puva's jealousy she deserved it as a friend she should be comforting Arjun not deepening his wounds..

I also loved a jealous Laxmi when Purva sat next to Ajay on the bus.. it was adorable she has no idea why she is possessive towards him.. but gradually she will understand what she feels goes beyond friendship..

TFS..:)