Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
*Double post* But I have one more thing to add πŸ˜†
The fact that someone wrote this is proof itself of how big Humsafar is. The story is cliched, as mentioned by the writer, but it's Fawad-Mahira who have brought the magic, or it would be just another show.
Edited by fairy17 - 12 years ago
diju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

<font color="#9900cc">*Double post* But I have one more thing to add πŸ˜†</font>

<font color="#9900cc">The fact that someonewrote this is proof itself of how big Humsafar is. The story is cliched, as mentioned by the writer, but it's Fawad-Mahira who have brought the magic, or it would be just another show.</font>

I agree wid u but Don't forget sarmad, I think he did such an amazing job directing this. It isn't just fawad and mahira (tho they played the biggest part in the success) everything clicked, from the direction to the acting to the music...everything is just perfect :)
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diju

I agree wid u but Don't forget sarmad, I think he did such an amazing job directing this. It isn't just fawad and mahira (tho they played the biggest part in the success) everything clicked, from the direction to the acting to the music...everything is just perfect :)

Well yeah :) Can't forget everything else...especially the OST...I guess just everything 😳 the entire team brought us something magical 😳
aiim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very true..i haven't received any humsfar related sms yet πŸ˜”, but heard a lot on RADIO abt humsafar.
enjoying your above comments ... ...promo,dad,mama same case hereπŸ˜†
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay the first one made me literally fall from my chair laughing "my precious" seriously? WTH 🀣

boy i'm glad no one at my home watches it

Paramore thumbnail
okay OMG Humsafar maniacs followed me to winx club online...

WHEN WILL I BE SAFE ?? *screams like a mad woman*

oh yeah but i found this funny

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkPrincessMew

Okay the first one made me literally fall from my chair laughing "my precious" seriously? WTH 🀣

boy i'm glad no one at my home watches it

πŸ˜†

At my home, my dad is the biggest fan himself of Humsafar. Half of the stuff on the list would probably describe himπŸ˜†
The whole week, he will be waiting for Humsafar, repeating that it's coming on Saturday. And on Saturday, he will be like telling that Humsafar is coming today and will be so excited! He will finish everything before it starts, like ending all his phone calls and stuff. He will grab the remote, get seated on his favorite seat and put the tv volume on full and tell everyone to shut up while he is watching. Noone is allowed to say anything while it's airing, and if God forbid my not-so-drama interested brothers come inside the living room while we are watching it to say something...he will give them a deadly stare to keep quiet. And if they do say something, lol, he will hush them down angrily. While the drama is running, he will make some live commentery on what's happening. And my dad is so impressed by Hareem's acting. He goes like "bohat hi acchha kaam kiya hai is chhoti bacchi ne" (imagine that said in punjabi,hehe)
And if there is any repeat running and he catches it on tv, he has to watch it. If he misses any episode, he will be telling us that he missed it the whole time until he catches the repeat telecast. I even had to cut my birthday cake in the break, so that he wouldn't miss any scenes because we couldn't wait till Humsafar ended. πŸ˜†
Paramore thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

At my home, my dad is the biggest fan himself of Humsafar. Half of the stuff on the list would probably describe himπŸ˜†
The whole week, he will be waiting for Humsafar, repeating that it's coming on Saturday. And on Saturday, he will be like telling that Humsafar is coming today and will be so excited! He will finish everything before it starts, like ending all his phone calls and stuff. He will grab the remote, get seated on his favorite seat and put the tv volume on full and tell everyone to shut up while he is watching. Noone is allowed to say anything while it's airing, and if God forbid my not-so-drama interested brothers come inside the living room while we are watching it to say something...he will give them a deadly stare to keep quiet. And if they do say something, lol, he will hush them down angrily. While the drama is running, he will make some live commentery on what's happening. And my dad is so impressed by Hareem's acting. He goes like "bohat hi acchha kaam kiya hai is chhoti bacchi ne" (imagine that said in punjabi,hehe)
And if there is any repeat running and he catches it on tv, he has to watch it. If he misses any episode, he will be telling us that he missed it the whole time until he catches the repeat telecast. I even had to cut my birthday cake in the break, so that he wouldn't miss any scenes because we couldn't wait till Humsafar ended. πŸ˜†

OMG thats soo funny yet sad aww poor you had to cut cake in the break πŸ˜†

I'm glad my dad...aww who am i kidding? well i can't say that my dad watches saath nibhaana saathiya indian soap thanks to my mom he is addicted! my mom doesn't watch it now but he does i'm glad he isn't that obsessed though
diju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You dad is officially the coolest dad I know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by diju - 12 years ago
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol, and since Friday he has been complaining that he missed the episode of Maat and hasn't been able to watch repeat telecast either. It's not enough that my mum tells him what happened...he has been bugging me to show it to him on youtube. I think I will do that tomorrow after he comes back from work, hehe...
my dad is addicted to pakistani dramas and my chachoo indian soaps! I still remember my chachoo makibg us laugh with his tareef about Bebo in Sabki Laadli Bebo (or something like that). He would go on like "Beboo itni masoom si hai, itni maskeen si hai, bechari ke saath kitna bura huva" lol...he would start all that to make us laugh, hehe.