10 things about Humsafar fans

diju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey humsafar fanss 😃
I read this article on the news about humsafar...thought it was quite funny so decided to share 😛
It states 10 things the "un"-humsafar people don't like about us...we all do them, admit it 😆
so here it goes...

1. How they hog the remote. Every Saturday I see you sitting on the couch, stroking the remote and muttering "my precious" under your breath. Do you really have to keep the remote with you all day? The show airs at 8pm, it's barely 10am at the moment.

2. How they lust after each weekly episode. While you wait for the beautiful "Humsafar" filled Saturday to arrive; is it really necessary to satiate your thirst by constantly watching the "Humsafar" promo every time it airs?

3. Their desire to showcase their love for the show. Frankly, I am really tired of the deluge of "Humsafar" episodes, parodies and pictures with weird emoticons on Facebook walls and Twitter feeds.

4. Posting personal reactions to the show. Yes, yes. We know you would have punched Ashar in today's episode if you were there but you weren't and it isn't real. Next thing you know they'll be posting videos of themselves watching "Humsafar".

5. The "Humsafar" SMS attack. Goodbye Faraz and Zubeida Apa, "Humsafar" fans occupy your mobile inbox with the "Woh humsafar tha" poetry, instructions for Khirad and curses for Sara.

6. The "Humsafar" cult. Stop trying to convert every one! Preaching your love for "Humsafar" every chance you get won't make me love it.

7. The constant live commentary during the show. "Say something Khirad, tell Ashar that you're innocent and that his mother is a wicked witch!" *face palm*.

8. The vivid imagination. All the female fans fancy themselves to be Khirad and male fans Ashar. I bet some can relate to Sara, too.

9. Their inability to listen to criticism. It's not like it's a breakthrough script, the story is clichd and the typical love triangle is overdone and predictable. It's like the Pakistani twilight only without the vampires, werewolves, demon baby and the glitter. Well, maybe not the glitter.

10. Watching it repeatedly. A single episode is aired thrice (or maybe more times) and the fans watch every telecast. Some can never have enough so they YouTube it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its a bit exaggerated but most of it true.. in main se kuch examples toh mujhe mere ghar pe hi milti hain 😆😆
diju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

its a bit exaggerated but most of it true.. in main se kuch examples toh mujhe mere ghar pe hi milti hain 😆😆

Mere case mein to sab hi chizien ghar mei milti hein 😆 especially the promo one, jab bhi humsafar related koi bhi cheez tv pe atti hai (song promo etc) me nd my mom stop rverything nd just stare at the tv lol my dad gets so annoyed 😆 😆
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: diju

Mere case mein to sab hi chizien ghar mei milti hein 😆 especially the promo one, jab bhi humsafar related koi bhi cheez tv pe atti hai (song promo etc) me nd my mom stop rverything nd just stare at the tv lol my dad gets so annoyed 😆 😆

haha.. i usually mute tv during commercial breaks but as soon as humsafar promo comes my mom is like awaaz kholo jaldiii... and by the time i locate the remote and increase the volume the promo has ended and my mom gives me a very gussay waala look 😆😆
diju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

haha.. i usually mute tv during commercial breaks but as soon as humsafar promo comes my mom is like awaaz kholo jaldiii... and by the time i locate the remote and increase the volume the promo has ended and my mom gives me a verygussay waala look😆😆

LOL the deadly Ghusse wala look...we all know what it feels like to get tht 😆 my dad gives me that when he misses his fav "kamran khan" or "mere Mare muttabiq (is tht even a show anymore?!?) cuz one of my dramas 😆
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Haha most of it is true, the First one would have been true if i were living in Pakistan though :(
For Hum tv USA, i have to catch the repeat telecast on Tuesdays that too 🤔
but this was nice, hehe true, FB, twitter, Tumblr all invaded by HUMSAFAR fans! 😈 😆
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahahaha, most of it's true...
guilty as charged:P
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This isn't just the case with Humsafar, I do this for all my favourite dramas.
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hahaha this is soo true😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So true. Preaching Humsafar 😆
Naturally, I'm finding everyone around me who watches it, if they don't I make sure they do! 🤣