Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
totally agree.. I loveee the show.. and the way the CVs are unfolding their love story.
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

@ nupsdips... hey dear... let the story be slow, we will have more armi scenes☺️... if they show everything at a fast pace we complain that the story has moved too fast... u see we as viewers are never satisfied with what is being shown... if the story moves very slowly we complain that it should move at a faster pace and vice versa......
i personally think that the story should be dragged now coz as u rightly put it laxmi has begun to realise true love wins over money😳

ps- wonder why i made such an irrelevant post,even i don't know,just felt like making... make any post u want... this forum is inactive so ur post will help in some dicussion... hickichao mat👍🏼

Hehe Thanks dear😃😃!!
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Binny-Hi Binny,ya Lakshmi's realisation should seem realistic at any cost😊...We know that Lakshmi has her reasons for being what she is now😭..hope the creatives come up with something realistic and awesome,which makes her realise the importance of true love inspite of the financial problems she has faced..the longer,the better😃...

Hi dear.. Agreed she has seen hardships due to her financial position in the past.. but the CV's are gradually allowing her to change her mindset.. as she slowly falls for Ajay despite his lack of wealth.. I am truly enjoying this track they can drag as they wish as long as the track and the transformation is believable.. !!
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Asmi-

liked ur thoughts!!

nice post!!

Thanks Asmi.. :) :)
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
extremly sorry mistakenly posted :)
Edited by .....Rafid..... - 12 years ago