Let it be slow...but genuine..

Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone😃..

The pace of this show has slowed down from around 2 weeks..But I don't mind it in the slightest..not at all..on the contrary i am loving it😊..the core concept of this show is about how Lakshmi realises that true love wins over money..
And the ongoing track must be one of the most important tracks of the show..And at any cost I want the creatives to show the same in a genuine manner..however slow or howmuch ever slow it seems please let it seem genuine not just out of blue..wonder why i made such an irrelevant post,even i don't know,just felt like making...

P.S-I am in love with this show❤️,loving Sudeep,Shraddha and Aroonaji's acting❤️..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agree with u... Show is goin slow bt goin beautifully...

Jus one request.. Make our srjun smile atleast a bit... His teary eyes n sad face is gettin too much now...

Except this jus lovin the show... N everybody's acting...
224529 thumbnail
I agree. It's slow, but better slow than Saas bahu/vamp vs lead track after marriage.

I hope they show some problems from both the fathers too. Arjun's dad is obviously a snob and Lakshmi is middle class so they can play that out. Also, Lakshmi's dad expressed his distrust over rich people too, so that can be played on 😃
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree.. the pace may be slow but the transformation within Laxmi should be realistic.. and that is what the CV's are trying to portray so I don't really mind.. also a part from their emotional turmoil there are several other issues they can concentrate on such as the differences between their families.. !!
bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u.. show is goin slow but have a nice pace to it by showin us how Lakshmi has to understand love is more important than having money since love conquers all while money is jus money... love is something very beautiful feeling which takes time to feel n i think tht is wat is happenin with the show right now to grow Lakshmi's love 4 Arjun hopefully she too will realize she loves him cause she does n we do know she does only think left is 4 her to understand it...😉
642940 thumbnail
Nice post :)

Indeed the pace of the show has slowed down slightly but I think it is required. Lakshmi needs to understand her feelings for the real Arjun and needs to realize that true love is infront of her but she never noticed it. Like you said, let it be slow but genuine.

The storyline cannot be rushed because the whole point of the show is that Lakshmi needs to accept the fact that true love holds far more importance than wealtha and that she is obsessed with Arjun Agnihotri's name alone. Lakshmi's transformation needs to be natural and not forced. So for that, it needs time :)
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone for your replies..🤗

@teddybear..ya i agree,it feels so sad seeing Arjun😭,but I guess,we must bear it for somemore time untill Lakshmi realises...

@in-sanity-triv--ya i agree,arjun's dad is an outright snob and materialistic,i guess they would concentrate on that track after this one,but hope that doesn't come too early..

@Binny-Hi Binny,ya Lakshmi's realisation should seem realistic at any cost😊...We know that Lakshmi has her reasons for being what she is now😭..hope the creatives come up with something realistic and awesome,which makes her realise the importance of true love inspite of the financial problems she has faced..the longer,the better😃...

@Angel-20--Thanks..😊

@Rafaholic--Thanks😃..Yes i agree,the story should'nt be rushed,as you said Lakshmi's realisation should be natural😊..
Edited by Nupsdips - 12 years ago
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupsdips

Hello everyone😃..

The pace of this show has slowed down from around 2 weeks..But I don't mind it in the slightest..not at all..on the contrary i am loving it😊..the core concept of this show is about how Lakshmi realises that true love wins over money..
And the ongoing track must be one of the most important tracks of the show..And at any cost I want the creatives to show the same in a genuine manner..however slow or howmuch ever slow it seems please let it seem genuine not just out of blue..wonder why i made such an irrelevant post,even i don't know,just felt like making...

P.S-I am in love with this show❤️,loving Sudeep,Shraddha and Aroonaji's acting❤️..

totally agree with u
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RafAholic

Nice post :)

Indeed the pace of the show has slowed down slightly but I think it is required. Lakshmi needs to understand her feelings for the real Arjun and needs to realize that true love is infront of her but she never noticed it. Like you said, let it be slow but genuine.

The storyline cannot be rushed because the whole point of the show is that Lakshmi needs to accept the fact that true love holds far more importance than wealtha and that she is obsessed with Arjun Agnihotri's name alone. Lakshmi's transformation needs to be natural and not forced. So for that, it needs time :)

nice post buddy. d show proceeding slowly bt it s going 2 b more interested.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ nupsdips... hey dear... let the story be slow, we will have more armi scenes☺️... if they show everything at a fast pace we complain that the story has moved too fast... u see we as viewers are never satisfied with what is being shown... if the story moves very slowly we complain that it should move at a faster pace and vice versa......
i personally think that the story should be dragged now coz as u rightly put it laxmi has begun to realise true love wins over money😳

ps- wonder why i made such an irrelevant post,even i don't know,just felt like making... make any post u want... this forum is inactive so ur post will help in some dicussion... hickichao mat👍🏼