i am more comfortable with MISHTI-ANGAD

(amna 4 rajeev) thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Image provided by MySpaceRocks.com

I am more comfortable with MISHTI than i am with KRIPA--ANGAD

All is not well between Kripa (Neha Bamb) and Mishti (Suvarna Jha) of Balaji's Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai (Sony). The two actresses cannot stand each other….

Looking through

A source says, "Neha and Suvarna do not communicate with each other, unless they have to be in the same frame. There is a cold war going on between the two girls.

They simply look through each other when the cameras are not on them."
The source further informs, "Suvarna is far more friendly to Angad (Iqbal Khan) than Neha is.

In an attempt to make Neha feel left out, Suvarna would rub Iqbal's back
when he coughs. Looking at all this, Neha would make faces."

Boarding school bonding

When contacted, Khan said, "I am definitely more comfortable with Suvarna than I am with Neha. That's perhaps because we both come from a boarding school background. We tend to speak on the same wavelength."

"Suvarna and Neha have an on-off relationship. They were cool with each other when I left for Kashmir. I don't know if anything happened between them after that," Khan added.

Says Neha, "I am a reserved person. I don't yap non-stop. Suvarna is a very expressive person.

We are two different personalities altogether. I hardly spoke to these guys in the first two months, but things are good now. Suvarna and I may not yap 24 X 7, but then, we often tend to shoot on different units and venues."

Quote unquote

On the other hand, Suvarna preferred to keep mum when we asked her about her version. At first she refused to pick up our call, but later responded to our SMS, "I don't want to comment," she wrote.

A little later, however, she had second thoughts and sent us another SMS, this time clearly trying to push us on a different track, "I advise you strongly to stop manufacturing baseless rumours and address the issues at hand.

"Innumerable people have suffered in the past few days. I care more about them than about uninvited publicity."

You wanted a quote. You got one."

by-

shivani kamboj007

I LOVE UUUUUUUUUUU IQBAL🤢

Edited by (amna 4 rajeev) - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Virgo_Stars thumbnail