Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: manojshonafan

nothing much yashi
laxmi's bua tells Arjun(real) that laxmi is gonna confess her love for Arjun (Ajay) and Arjun becomes sad but we all know she wont be able to confess๐Ÿ˜‰

Manoj! :D Long time! :o

Oh right, awww, that must be so hard for him but yes, we know nothing of that sort will happen! :D
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
224529 thumbnail
Arre kuch nahi hoga..jealousy is always fun and trust Dadi's plan, this will play out in ArMi's favor and besides I'm sure when the real Ajay will be playing out the questions of Dadi's, Arjun will injure his hand and Lakshmi will show her concern over it. Ofcourse that will get her thinking that why did she run over to Ajay(fake)when her dream man was asking her out and the confusion wont let her confess to the fake Arjun.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this track. Though, the mean part of me sure does hope that Purva would fall in a pile of gobar๐Ÿ˜†
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
he is truly an amazing actor ! look at his emotions so natural !!!
really sad precap :(
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

<font size="3"><font color="#ff6600">arre... dont worry everybody... arjun will soon start smiling... like daadi said whats a love story without some pain, jealousy and sadness... promo mein dikhaya na how laxmi shows concern for arjun๐Ÿ˜ณ... chalo sab rona bandh karo... aur acche bacchon ki tarah muskurao...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰</font></font>

๐Ÿ˜Š now ok?
Ashwin.kk thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

<font size="3"><font color="#ff6600">arre... dont worry everybody... arjun will soon start smiling... like daadi said whats a love story without some pain, jealousy and sadness... promo mein dikhaya na how laxmi shows concern for arjun๐Ÿ˜ณ... chalo sab rona bandh karo... aur acche bacchon ki tarah muskurao...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰</font></font>

It's only u who always think +ve.
Ashwin.kk thumbnail

Originally posted by: manojshonafan

Laxmi wont be able to confess her love for Arjun(Ajay) her love for the real Arjun will always knowingly unknowingly in the form of jealousy or concern will show up so no worries

๐Ÿ˜• .k

Word Count: 1

Ashwin.kk thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Arre kuch nahi hoga..jealousy is always fun and trust Dadi's plan, this will play out in ArMi's favor and besides I'm sure when the real Ajay will be playing out the questions of Dadi's, Arjun will injure his hand and Lakshmi will show her concern over it. Ofcourse that will get her thinking that why did she run over to Ajay(fake)when her dream man was asking her out and the confusion wont let her confess to the fake Arjun.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this track. Though, the mean part of me sure does hope that Purva would fall in a pile of gobar๐Ÿ˜†

yupp! Real Ajay giving good company 2 dadi.
Ashwin.kk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rafid...

he is truly an amazing actor ! look at his emotions so natural !!!
really sad precap :(

ya i agree he s handsome also
Edited by Ashwin.kk - 12 years ago
224529 thumbnail
Ashwin.kk will you please stop spamming? As per IF rules, one liners are not allowed and especially not one word reply. You could have replied to all the posts in one reply too. I am aware that everyone wants to increase their word count but spamming is not the answer.
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..From the moment Lakshmi rejected his proposal I have been feeling bad for Arjun,on the top of that Sudeep's awesome acting,the way he shows emotions with his eyes is fabulous..i can't stop feeling bad for him๐Ÿ˜ญ..

@futterby & In-Sanity-Triv-- Agree with you,jealousy,love, add to the fun..All I hope is that whatever they show must seem to be genuine and not out of the blue..

Edited by Nupsdips - 12 years ago