brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Took me a while to find another video because there was not one up on the forum. At least not one I could find.

Lakshmi is packing and her dad is trying to stop her. Lakshmi tries to convince him but he is not relenting. Her bua is perfectly fine with it though. He lays the law and says she has to call them and let them know she cannot come with them!

We see Arjun sitting. Poorvi brings Dadi, Swati, and Ajay to convince him. Dadi orders everyone to pack. They leave and Arjun gets a call from Lakshmi. She is asking for Dadi's number. He tells her he's at the Mansion and gives the phone to dadi. Dadi gets disappointed but doesn't let Arjun know the plan.

Ajay, Poorvi, Swati are excited and Dadi gets them in the bus. She waits for Lakshmi. Arjun looks lost but sits in nevertheless. After a second, Dadi also gets in the bus. We see Lakshmi running after the bus and falls into Arjun's arms. Dadi enjoys but Poorvi doesn't... Arjun is surprised to see her and Dadi says she called her over so Swati's dance class won't be missed. Arjun does not seem fooled but Swati does! Bua came too, hahaha!!! This was the condition Lakshmi's dad had to send Lakshmi: her bua had to go too.

Now, sab ka introduction and again Ajay is Arjun. Poorva asks Ajay about Dadi's plan and he doesn't know. HE doesn't look too happy with her. Arjun asks why she asked Lakshmi and Dadi just teases him. He claims he doesn't care if she comes or not. She reveals the only reason she is allowed to come is because "Ajay (the real arjun)" was coming. He still says he doesn't care about anything related to Lakshmi. Dadi still teases him.

Precap: Lakshmi is sitting with Ajay (the fake arjun) and talking. In the back, real arjun is jealous and dadi is enjoying!!

For someone who doesn't care, he looks at her a lot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Took me a while to find another video because there was not one up on the forum. At least not one I could find.

Lakshmi is packing and her dad is trying to stop her. Lakshmi tries to convince him but he is not relenting. Her bua is perfectly fine with it though. He lays the law and says she has to call them and let them know she cannot come with them!

We see Arjun sitting. Poorvi brings Dadi, Swati, and Ajay to convince him. Dadi orders everyone to pack. They leave and Arjun gets a call from Lakshmi. She is asking for Dadi's number. He tells her he's at the Mansion and gives the phone to dadi. Dadi gets disappointed but doesn't let Arjun know the plan.

Ajay, Poorvi, Swati are excited and Dadi gets them in the bus. She waits for Lakshmi. Arjun looks lost but sits in nevertheless. After a second, Dadi also gets in the bus. We see Lakshmi running after the bus and falls into Arjun's arms. Dadi enjoys but Poorvi doesn't... Arjun is surprised to see her and Dadi says she called her over so Swati's dance class won't be missed. Arjun does not seem fooled but Swati does! Bua came too, hahaha!!! This was the condition Lakshmi's dad had to send Lakshmi: her bua had to go too.

Now, sab ka introduction and again Ajay is Arjun. Poorva asks Ajay about Dadi's plan and he doesn't know. HE doesn't look too happy with her. Arjun asks why she asked Lakshmi and Dadi just teases him. He claims he doesn't care if she comes or not. She reveals the only reason she is allowed to come is because "Ajay (the real arjun)" was coming. He still says he doesn't care about anything related to Lakshmi. Dadi still teases him.

Precap: Lakshmi is sitting with Ajay (the fake arjun) and talking. In the back, real arjun is jealous and dadi is enjoying!!

For someone who doesn't care, he looks at her a lot.

thnx 4 sharing
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

We see Lakshmi running after the bus and falls into Arjun's arms. <<< BEST SCENE!!

Dadi enjoys but Poorvi doesn't... <<< her face was worth watchin'!! πŸ˜†

Poorva asks Ajay about Dadi's plan and he doesn't know. HE doesn't look too happy with her. I liked how Ajay handled her!! I wish Ajay's character wasn't just a cameo! πŸ˜ƒ

Precap: Lakshmi is sitting with Ajay (the fake arjun) and talking. In the back, real arjun is jealous and dadi is enjoying!! 😍 Lookin' forward to it!! Another 16/17 hours to go!! 😳

For someone who doesn't care, he looks at her a lot. <<<<< I know right!! πŸ˜†

Thanks for the update!! 😊
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Thanks for the update!! 😊

hahaha, i love ur comments! my fav scene was how ajay handled poorva... she got annoying!

thank you everyone for appreciating. it feels nice to know people do read after working on the updates for so long =D
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much for the lovely update.
And Im so sorry I couldnt press the like button. For some reason its not been worknig on IF for the last 2 days.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
2 brainy... good post..πŸ‘ i didnt catch the epi...
For someone who doesn't care, he looks at her a lot. ... ☺️ so cute no of him??