Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
he was in kyun hota hai pyar?? well i only watched it for a SHORT period of time so... but i remember the first show i watched him was jab love hua and fell in love with him.. he is the only reason i watch mltak otherwise i really don't have time for life ok..lol
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

he was in kyun hota hai pyar?? well i only watched it for a SHORT period of time so... but i remember the first show i watched him was jab love hua and fell in love with him.. he is the only reason i watch mltak otherwise i really don't have time for life ok..lol

Well, he replaced Amit Seth as Adi in KHHP & Vinod Singh in Ayushman.
Miss those youth based shows from back then~
Edited by ayaniie-chan - 12 years ago
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
welcome to the forum🤗 totally agree.. Sudeep is a brilliant actor😳
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Well, he replaced Amit Seth as Adi in KHHP & Vinod Singh in Ayushman.
Miss those youth based shows from back then~

ahh.. i remember him in ayushmaan but not khhp.. but i watched that when they were showing reruns in tv asia and then my mom started watching a new show which collided with the timings... so maybe he replaced adi after i wasn't allowed to watch anymore..lol

ya me too.. those shows were amazing!! i mean they kinda screwed up ayushmaan but in the beginning, it was amazing!lol
-RaYa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I share the same sentiments. Sudeep Sahir is one of the finest actors in tellywood...one of the rarest gems i would say...bt sadly very underrated actor...i so agree with you he acts so naturally...you just cant afford to skip his single scene...and his chemistry with shradha sets fire on our screen...
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he is doing nice work no doubt...
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupsdips

Hi shantellbrown,😊

welcome to the forum🤗..Yes Sudeep is an awesome,amazing,fabulous actor👏..Did I say actor?no he actually lives into the character👏..It doesn't seem to be acting..And he makes the character of Arjun so endearing and loveable😳..and the best part he does all that effort lessly❤️❤️..omg..

Ya loved that scene to the core where Saraswathi and Arjun speak,the way his eyes spoke was just out of world👏..

@Rafaholic-yes,he is definetly under rated for such a great,talented actor..yes completly agree,hope this character brings all the appreciation and fame he deserves😃..
@ayaniie-chan--ya he looks almost the same as he used to look😃..

super like frnd.
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

ahh.. i remember him in ayushmaan but not khhp.. but i watched that when they were showing reruns in tv asia and then my mom started watching a new show which collided with the timings... so maybe he replaced adi after i wasn't allowed to watch anymore..lol

ya me too.. those shows were amazing!! i mean they kinda screwed up ayushmaan but in the beginning, it was amazing!lol

yeah, it was amazin' at the start.. I didn't watch the end of both shows.. it became slightly twisted in the middle and I just couldn't stand it anymore.