shantellbrown thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am new to this forum and not sure of the lead actor's name...but I must say yesterday his conversation with Laxmi's sister was spellbinding...
His dialogue delivery and the way he expressed his emotions to her literally brought tears to my eyes..
It was so effortless and well delivered
Hats off to the actor

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shantellbrown

I am new to this forum and not sure of the lead actor's name...but I must say yesterday his conversation with Laxmi's sister was spellbinding...

His dialogue delivery and the way he expressed his emotions to her literally brought tears to my eyes..

Hats off to the actor

Thnx 4 joining us i hope u would b njoying dis show very much.D real name of Arjun is Sudeep sahir.u r right i liked yesterday's episode most ,specially conversation of arjun&saraswati it was heart touching.i compltly agree 2 u
642940 thumbnail

Hats off to the actor

First of all, welcome to the forum :)

Sudeep Sahir is definitely a wonderful actor but sadly under-rated. I agree..his dialogue delivery and expressions are effortless and well delivered. He brings a lot of charm to the character and one cannot help but love Arjun because of it 😳 I hope this role brings him the well deserved recognition. I cannot fathom why he has been sidelined for so long!
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hats off to the actor

Welcome to the forum..🤗

Agreed Sudeep is an amazing actor.. his dialogue delivery and expressions seem so natural... he is doing a wonderful job and it is his effort that makes Arjun such a lovable character..!!
randomness thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was thinking of starting a thread like this after last night's episode. Seriously in love with Arjun, all thanks to Sudeep!
Edited by randomness - 12 years ago
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi!!
Firstly welcome to the forum! 🤗
Yes, He is truly an amazin' actor!! Dialogue, timin', expression everything is flawless!! No one would do justice to Arjun's character as well as he does! & as Rafaholic said, yet he's underrated!! I have watched him since like Kyun Hota Hai Pyaar & Ayushmaan.. he still looks as amazin' as he did 8/10 years ago!! Hope he gets recognition he deserves!!
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RafAholic

<div align="center">First of all, welcome to the forum :)

Sudeep Sahir is definitely a wonderful actor but sadly under-rated. I agree..his dialogue delivery and expressions are effortless and well delivered. He brings a lot of charm to the character and one cannot help but love Arjun because of it 😳 I hope this role brings him the well deserved recognition. I cannot fathom why he has been sidelined for so long!
</div></div>

yupp u r right he s not so popular what does he deserve.
yours4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum 🤗... yhh he's such a brilliant actor, i also loved his convo with her sis.. LOVE SUDEEP 😃
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi shantellbrown,😊

welcome to the forum🤗..Yes Sudeep is an awesome,amazing,fabulous actor👏..Did I say actor?no he actually lives into the character👏..It doesn't seem to be acting..And he makes the character of Arjun so endearing and loveable😳..and the best part he does all that effort lessly❤️❤️..omg..

Ya loved that scene to the core where Saraswathi and Arjun speak,the way his eyes spoke was just out of world👏..

@Rafaholic-yes,he is definetly under rated for such a great,talented actor..yes completly agree,hope this character brings all the appreciation and fame he deserves😃..
@ayaniie-chan--ya he looks almost the same as he used to look😃..
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupsdips

Hi shantellbrown,😊

welcome to the forum🤗..Yes Sudeep is an awesome,amazing,fabulous actor👏..Did I say actor?no he actually lives into the character👏..It doesn't seem to be acting..And he makes the character of Arjun so endearing and loveable😳..and the best part he does all that effort lessly❤️❤️..omg..

Ya loved that scene to the core where Saraswathi and Arjun speak,the way his eyes spoke was just out of world👏..

@Rafaholic-yes,he is definetly under rated for such a great,talented actor..yes completly agree,hope this character brings all the appreciation and fame he deserves😃..
@ayaniie-chan--ya he looks almost the same as he used to look😃..
yup, MUST know his secret! 😆

& completely agree with everything you said! He's indeed effortless and yes, he lives the character!! I feel like in Behenein he was made to seem old because it was more saas-bahu type oriented, finally i think MLTAK has given him the chance to play someone fresh & young... reminds me of his days in KHHP & AM!! 😍 He's doin' a great job!!

We need to demand MORE of him & ArMi in SBS!!