waiting for Arjun-Lakshmi scenes

642940 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Peeps :)

As mentioned in the title, I am waiting for the Lakshmi-Arjun scenes, as witnessed in the recent promo. I simply cannot wait for the bus ride, where Lakshmi will feel jealousy...and the restaurant scene, where Lakshmi shows concern over the real Arjun's wounded hand. What can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic 😳

But it feels like a verryyy long time since there have been some Vaari-Vaari, Haara Haara moments 😆 and the promo of upcoming epis has raised my expectations for Arjun and Lakshmi's love story. Looks like Lakshmi will begin to see the real Arjun for who he truly is and will embrace her inner feelings for him. But I just hope that the CVs don't mislead us. I would like to see romance blossom and true love succeed :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RafAholic

<div align="center">Hello Peeps :)

As mentioned in the title, I am waiting for the Lakshmi-Arjun scenes, as witnessed in the recent promo. I simply cannot wait for the bus ride, where Lakshmi will feel jealousy...and the restaurant scene, where Lakshmi shows concern over the real Arjun's wounded hand. What can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic 😳

But it feels like a verryyy long time since there have been some Vaari-Vaari, Haara Haara moments 😆 and the promo of upcoming epis has raised my expectations for Arjun and Lakshmi's love story. Looks like Lakshmi will begin to see the real Arjun for who he truly is and will embrace her inner feelings for him. But I just hope that the CVs don't mislead us. I would like to see romance blossom and true love succeed :)
</div><div align="center">
</div>

yes ur absolutely right it is long time ago 2 see hara hara type scenes m also waiting 4 those type of episodes nice post.
642940 thumbnail
^^Thanks Ashwin.KK :) Hope we get those epis real soon. It's been a while!
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was hoping she would gift him the bike in today's episode.
I agree want Arjun-Lakshmi scenes😳 can't wait for upcoming episodes

642940 thumbnail

Thank you, Rafid :)
642940 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xTimax

I agree want Arjun-Lakshmi scenes😳 can't wait for upcoming episodes

Same here :) Even I was hoping that Lakshmi would gift Arjun the bike in today's epi...but oh well..! Just hope that the waiting is worth it, which I am sure it will be 😳
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree and after today's drought we deserve a few extra sweet moments tomorrow.. I am eagerly waiting for this trip to begin.. a jealous Laxmi will be worth watching gradually she will comprehend that she does not simply see Ajay as a friend but has developed far more deeper feelings for him.. I want this love story to move on at an acceptable pace its important that the change is Laxmi is believable.. btw I am a hopeless romantic as well.. the promo has me 😍
Ashwin.kk thumbnail

Originally posted by: xTimax

I agree want Arjun-Lakshmi scenes😳can't wait for upcoming episodes

if it would true den won't it b amazing??
Ashwin.kk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

I completely agree and after today's drought we deserve a few extra sweet moments tomorrow.. I am eagerly waiting for this trip to begin.. a jealous Laxmi will be worth watching gradually she will comprehend that she does not simply see Ajay as a friend but has developed far more deeper feelings for him.. I want this love story to move on at an acceptable pace its important that the change is Laxmi is believable.. btw I am a hopeless romantic as well.. the promo has me😍

nice post.
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me tooo!! I am waitin' for the scenes that was on the promo!!
Agree with you!! We deserve more Armi & Haara Haara moments!! Esp since, no Arjun today!!
I have soo much expectations for them,, hope the CVs show Lakshmi's inner feelings and her mind clears of her confusion. Loved the promo!! Really lookin' forward to Lakshmi's jealousy..