Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fairy17

^ Now that's wrong yaar...itne weeks tak..aur ab aage bhi unhi ki waja se Humsafar dekhne ko milraha hai na... :/

I slightly disagree with u.
Its us,Fans what made Humsafar a blockbuster.Regardless of the fact that it was altered,it was not like the orginal novel.We accepted it for what it was.Right?

Even on weekends,people have to manage alot of chores.Not all of us have a laid back life.Life is tough so when they take out one hour of entertainment and get a repeat telecast,No way in hell will they think that 'Hum tv ne humsafar dikhaya hai,aagey bhi dikhaaye ga'. Viewers will b pissed & criticise on it. Nd why shoudnt they.They are the reason why Humsafar is what it is. Nd if a viewer can praise Hum Tv,why cant it criticise it?

What kind of a techniqual problem was it?we didnt't get the details,okay fine.But as its a mistake on their behalf,they need to FIX it like every other normal humble person would.Telecast 2 episodes on 11th or telecast todays episode on Monday or somewhere.If they actually dont care about TRP's they should do this but as we all know what i just said is bullshit.They wont be so stupis,and they shoudnt b.They are running a business for God's sake. Basically,my point is what they did was simply unethical. and people should complain.

Basic reason of our downfall as a nation-People come,do whatever they want to,move on and we dont complain/criticize.Why?This is our Nation aswell so yes if people are gonna say their say even if its over a drama,its good.

Be it Hum or the new Express channel
Even if the channel has given us many hits and promises to give us more-wrong remains a wrong so yes people should complain criticize as much as they have praised this drama

What kind of language they use it totally upto their level of frustrationπŸ˜›
Sorry for the long rant
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It's ok meeph jaani...we have to agree to disagree..warna har koi ek jaisa sochega to life would be dull 😳
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
erm hamari conflicts barh rahi hain 🀣
dekho humsafar kya kiya tumne! :P sab HS k pyaar main hi bolrahe hain 😳 ...
though i agree with fairy (asher kabhi kuch ghalat bolte hi nahi πŸ˜†) nahi, actually yaar tech probs, woh bhi pakistan main hona, theyre apologizing too, we should understand, aisa kya behuda frustration, Hum TV ne aapko paise toh nahi dene dekhne ke, and hum bhi, Hum pe ehsaan nahi karrahe Humsafar dekh k πŸ˜† hum unn k liye nahi, APNE liye hum dekhte hain! πŸ˜†
but i think agar aisa masla hua hai, toh koi jaanke hamien tapane toh nahi hua hoga! πŸ˜† i think we should understand, i think a lot of people, including famous FB pages have overreacted and have been brutal, whereas a lot of people like me, whom we thought would breakdown at the news 🀣 have acted maturely! :P πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
God! People are so crazy! LOL
Check this out!

CHILL KARO GUYS!

Ye lo Thanda piyo!

Edited by mary78613 - 12 years ago
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

God! People are so crazy! LOL
Check this out!

CHILL KARO GUYS!

Ye lo Thanda piyo!

haha em that last girl whose having the 'I LOVE ASHER' Board :D
Seriously man how can we go violent on thisss ! :p
We can be happy in this way that humsafar is going to be with us till the end of Feb *yeaayy* Thats it ! :p
POSiTiVE** 😎
mary78613 thumbnail
O-M-G! Article bhi likh dala!πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

http://humsafar.sarabmedia.com/people-go-crazy-on-social-media-when-fresh-episode-of-humsafar-was-not-aired/

The jokes in there are hilarious!🀣
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajan_amna

haha em that last girl whose having the 'I LOVE ASHER' Board :D

Seriously man how can we go violent on thisss ! :p
We can be happy in this way that humsafar is going to be with us till the end of Feb *yeaayy* Thats it ! :p
POSiTiVE** 😎

Thats the spirit Amna!!
Yes! Thats exactly my point! Aik week extend hogaya Humsafar! YAAAY! LOLπŸ˜†

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mujhe hype sach mein samajh nahi araha :(On a side note, yes, we had been waiting..can't wait to see it and everything, but in the end it's a SHOW :/ ek show ke air na honay pe ITNA hungama? When it comes to me..I always THINK I'd freak out and act weird at such instances, but I never end up behaving that way :S sachi wala effect hi nahi hota mujh pe :P I'm dheet πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail
Haha same! I'm kinda happy it will extend for another week!
See this:
πŸ˜†

mary78613 thumbnail
Fawad Afzal Khan:
Off to Turkey... See you guys soon! :)

Fawad left for Turkey! Any idea why?? Waha ZGH ki shooting hai kia?πŸ˜•

Any idea guys?