Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ashar is sat with hareem whilst shes doing her homework. Khirad is sat there too. A wedding is being on tv. Hareem asks her dad if his and mums weddign was like this: "mama dulhan bani thee? , hareem shadi ki pictures dekhe gi " Ashar asks his mom where the old wedding album is and takes hareem with him to see the photos.

khirad is still sitting there. fareeda comes in and says " apni beti ko acha train kar ke liye ho purani yaadain taza karna chati ho. apni masoomiyat aur adaon c use pagal karna chahti ho "
Khirads answer: " acha howa mein ne apni beti ko khud train kiya. is ghar mein palii hoti tho ap ke tara jhooti hoti .. apne koon wala rishton ke kushiyan cheen lene wali hoti
Fareeda : tum sachi aur naik ho aur mein jhooti
Khirad: haan mein sachi hoon , isliye mera dil aur zameen mutmayeen hai . apki tarah Allah ne mere dil par mor nahi laga di . mein har roz raat ko chain ke neend soti hoon . apki tarah apni jhooti aana ke liye apne bachon ke zindagi barbaad nahi ki hai mein ne . aur nahi to kiya apne bayten ko nahi chora , sari zindagi us c jhoot bolti rahi.
fareeda : apni aukat mein rahao .. khizar ko la kar aisa scene create kar sakti hoon ...
khirad : jis ko bula na bulae. mein tab darti thee .. ab mein laanat bejti hoon aap par , apke is ghar par aur ab ke bayte par
* khiard then leaves *

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Ash Ahhh! Seriously! Can't wait! Next week is gonna be AWESOME!
mary78613 thumbnail
Awww! Fawad's new advertisement is sooo cute!
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mariam ana here not ash...
:D
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ana_kash

Mariam ana here not ash...
:D

Oooppsy! I'm so sorry! HEHE
I'm on from my phone dats why i mixed you guys up!
Hi Ana!
mary78613 thumbnail
Where is the rest of the gang?
Areena, fariha, amna, noshaba n the rest!
mary78613 thumbnail
Thanks for the update cutestar!
May i know your name ?
Edited by mary78613 - 12 years ago
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ashar looking for the album, has a flashback of khirad says she loves him ...
khizar rings sara tells he shes forgotten him. he tells he's coming back , sara worried.
Hareem is playing with toys . ashar says we'll go to zoo all of us. hareem says were not taking dadi because i dont like her. she always shouts and dadi doesn't like mama.Im scared she'll shout at me .
Ashar tells his mum to be softer with khirad because its giving a bad impression to hareem .
Khizar tells fareeda to take his rishta to sara's house. Kind of blackmails and reminds all he did to khirad was for sara.
hareem is colouring. ashar is sat next to khirad 😳 with hareem cute moment.
Khirad doing dua crying , ashar says Ameen. khirad says she's really scared. ashar looking worried ...
Ashar goes to Sara -
End of episode
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Oh god oh god
Zabardast rpi
I controlled so much but just blasted out crying in the scene where khirad is beging god for the life of her daughter n asher comes
I like how they show ashers always dere to console her directly r indirectly... I alo loveeed the scenee where asher comes to their room to prepare hareem to get admitted, the way he onversed to hareems mama to make hareem feel how they were mormal n everything was epic

Some stuff here is literally better than the novel :$
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😍
Main tum sy nafrat karny main haar gaya hun