Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@maha i have a feeling her reply is gonna be a little cold! Maybe she will just pretend like she didn't hear the dialogues and start talking about something else like she did oin the book!
5 saal ki narazgi itni jaldi to nahi khatm hogi!
diju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ahh todays episode was so good!!! I love how hareem hates her dadii LOL...that is exactly what the evil dadi deserves! And I love the way khirad is standing up for herself and telling off farida...she is so strong now, you can tell that from the way she talks, stands, looks at fareeda. The namaz wala scene made me cry and my mom was like full out sobbing. Seeing Khirad all helpless is just so heart trenching :( and when I heard ashar say "ameen" I was like yay...they both agree on somethingg. The way he was there for her and telling her, "khirad sab thek ho jayega" reminded me of old times...the old ashar! But it was the preview that took the cakee..."ek baat sach hai khirad, mein tumse nafrat karne mein bilkul har gaya" :D :D :D THE BEST LINE OF THE SHOWW!! I knew ashar...you love khirad tooo much to hate herr...oemgee can't wait for the next episodeee!!!
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mary78613

@maha i have a feeling her reply is gonna be a little cold! Maybe she will just pretend like she didn't hear the dialogues and start talking about something else like she did oin the book!
5 saal ki narazgi itni jaldi to nahi khatm hogi!

Yupz i agree i am expecting something like I dont care ap jo bhe krain nafrat ya muhabat πŸ˜† main yahan just apni beti k liye ai hun πŸ˜†
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Waattaaa Beautiful episode we had today ... Gosh I loved each and every moment the episode was dame Rocking ... LOve Hareem when she said I hate Dadi ... πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Love Asher when he came and sat next to Khirad ... 😍😍The Namaz Scene Made me cry ... 😭😭 they were looking dame innocent there ... 😳

Mahira did so well today again ... πŸ‘ She is just super mana <33 Fawad Khan is is real Rock Star no one can beat him ... Love him so much πŸ˜› He is Tremandous Actor πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What a trilling percap man ... Can't wait ...
Asher ll say to Khirad that main tu se nafrat kare mein nakaam raha Khirad ... Ohhh Gosh .. I really want that As soon As possilble ... πŸ˜›
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Yupz i agree i am expecting something like I dont care ap jo bhe krain nafrat ya muhabat πŸ˜† main yahan just apni beti k liye ai hun πŸ˜†

Ya shes gonna say something like that!
And i have a very strong feeling that asher is gonna say that dialogue:
'Maine tumhe maaf kia khirad'
and khirad will say 'Meine apse maafi mangi hee kab'
mary78613 thumbnail
Heyaaa Nosh! The episode was brilliant no doubt!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Main tumse nafrat karne mein haar gaya Khirad 😍
After Khirad's strong monologue post Hareem's birth, this has to be the BEST dialogue coming from Asher...
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today's episode was amazing, 😍 but how come they didn't show that scene where Ashar was apologizing to Sarah. πŸ˜•
ByteMe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Episode was good.. it was just building up to alot.. I have a strong feeling next two episodes will be super dooper amazing..

I expect asher to find out truth in next, and sara slamming the other truth on khizer's phase

I think all the goodness though will happen in last episode, like khizer slap, sara suicide, hopefully an asher-fareeda confrontation, asher's sorry session with khirad.. Although looking at their pace now, I would be highly dissapointed if all the great great stuff is just packed into the last episode.. its just too much... I would really hope if the stretch it out a bit, otherwise its just tooo much action in the last epi..