Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Binny!!! Sorry for late reply, I just caught up with the last 2 episodes, had exams.. anyhow, I don't have much to say really you kinda said everything.😊

I really wanna see the bike scene!! Will that happen in today's episode?!
Oooh, btw, I loved the dialogue, "itna intazaar toh Arjun k liye bhi nahi kiya jitna tum karwa rahe ho Ajay!" She's sooo in love already!!😛
Dadi is sooo cute!! how she enquires her by sayin', you've been waitin' for 2 hours in the sun & no girl will ruin her complexion for nothin'!! she's sooo rootin' for ArMi!! Yes, she totally picked on the change that came on Lakshmi's face when she was talkin' about Ajay.

Everything said and done was justified in this episode i think, Saraswati gettin' angry... I do agree that his situation was due to his impatience! I mean he knows Lakshmi has only dreamt of Arjun so, she'd naturally need time to get out of her dream world or in this case, needs time to discover her own feelings for Ajay!!

And the precap NOOO!!!!!
please don't ruin it!!
Tooo sooon!!
I hope she doesn't hear anythin'!!

Btw, Nice post!! 😃
I look forward to your posts~ You tend to write my feelings down 😆

Annie.. 🤗

Hey dear Thanks.. no problem hope your exams went well.. Yes that was the best dialogue it was enough to show what she truly felt...😳

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the exams were terrible!! don't wanna think about it..

OMG,, Why was Arjun not in today's episode?!!😭 I didn't realise I'd miss him soo much!!... 😳
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Triv dear you must reply more often.. thoroughly enjoyed reading your perspective..😊

I agree not only Arjun but even Laxmi's character is a bit sketchy.. she repeatedly points out others faults such as their greedy natures.. overlooking family values for materialistic fulfillment yet finds it difficult to comprehend that she knows nothing about Arjun...except for the size of his house (and even that is doubtful.😒).. I can accept she is childish and they have conformed her idealizations into her dreams..but I always found her behavior questionable..

Arjun's dialogues were quite amusing yesterday...he ran after her in the hopes of clarifying the situation yet the first thing he did was denied wanting to say anything on behalf of his behavior just before he started his explanation..😆

Exactly she knows her sister the best.. I was hoping at least she would give him a reality check..even if she had not been holding on to her dreams of Arjun what kind of girl accepts a proposal of marriage after having known an individual for only 10 days... it just defies logic.

In this entire situation everyone is playing their own games.. yet they have all overlooked the impact this will have on Laxmi's heart when the truth is unmasked.. she is going to feel cheated.. they may be content with the outcome but will she be able to tolerate so many lies and from her own as well..!!

I am looking forward to this trip especially after having seen the new promo..😳

Their characters are a bit sketchy, I guess the writers are still fleshing them out and kinda got confused at the how they want to bring forth the details. Sometimes what they say and what they do clash. For example, I am unable to fathom just WHY Arjun is unwilling to try and help his Dadi and real Ajay in making Lakshmi aware of her feelings. If he loves her so much, shouldn't he try more than once? 10 days are not enough to make anyone fall for you. It can begin stirrings of attraction and feelings, but love? In this practical age? Unbelievable.

You know this plan is not the best out there. We as viewers know that ArMi are the leads and meant to be together and she already loves him but is unaware of her feelings BUT there's always an what if. What if the plan had backfired and Lakshmi actually fell for the fake Arjun? Wouldn't it be cruel? Don't get me wrong, I love this track and this show but I'm bothered that no one is worrying about Lakshmi's feelings.