Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

224529 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Hey Everyone.. :))

Loved today's episode.. although there was a particular incident that I found strange.. and unfortunately they did not show Laxmi giving the bike to Ajay today maybe tomorrow unless Dadi took the responsibility..!!

The scene between Dadi and Laxmi was very well portrayed.. Dadi as usual tried to uncover Laxmi's true feelings for Ajay in a playful manner.. while her dialogues repeatedly indicated a stronger bond between ArMi.. (I personally liked a single girl waits for a single man when something is going on in their hearts.. it caught Laxmi off guard for a few seconds..) Laxmi was persistently refusing all of her claims while accepting they were extremely good friends..but Dadi was not easily sidetracked she noticed the softening of Laxmi's features as she began discussing Ajay's selfless friendship and once again acknowledged the fact that she cannot see him in any kind of pain...😳

As for the confrontation between Saraswati and Arjun is concerned it was acceptable because as a sister she questioned Arjun for having played with their emotions.. but after listening to what he had to say I would have liked her to emphasize on the fact that although his love is commendable his current condition is due to his lack of patience.. I loved what she stated her sister is childish yet in the end she will listen to her heart.. Arjun should have paid attention to this statement Laxmi needs some time... she already cares for him but she has harbored her dream for over 9 years she needs time to come to terms with these strange sensations arising within her..

Apart from that I loved how both overtly portrayed their expectations from one another.. Saraswati wishes to gain a position in his company on her own terms.. while Arjun desires to achieve his love without Laxmi being blinded by his wealth..

As for the pre cap we all know it's misleading.. let's see what takes place..

A Very Happy Republic Day to everyone..

A very happy republic day to you too and everyone hereπŸ˜ƒ

You know, I found it weird too that no one but Dadi mentioned to Arjun that he was hasty in proposing and testing Lakshmi's love. Purva was dismissive and smug. Ajay was a silent spectator and Saraswati was weirdly supportive of Ajay. I mean yes she should have supported him, he does love Lakshmi but how come she didn't try and keep forward what Lakshmi must be going through? Al she said was that Lakshmi is immatured and doesn't know her own heart...and then she went with the plan of lying/hiding the truth about him from Lakshmi.

She knows Lakshmi the best, so why didn't she tell him that he should have been patient? Lakshmi waited and loved Arjun Agnihotri for 10 freakin' years. How can 10 days of friendship measure with that? She did make it very clear to him that she is taken during the bus conversation on 25th Dec's episode. I really couldn't blame Lakshmi for rejecting him. No sane girl accepts a proposal in just 10 days of knowing a guy.

I personally feel that this hiding and lying business is going to hurt Lakshmi a hella lot. One can make excuses for others but when it's your own sister lying and keeping you in the dark deliberately? It hurts. It's amazing that no one is worried about how Lakshmi will cope with this. If I'd been in Lakshmi's place, I would be furious and hurt.

See, I don't dislike Arjun, I love him in fact, but I think the writers were confused over his lines.

"I can't even think about hurting Lakshmi" : Really? What was the whole "I am sure when she comes to know that (fake)Arjun is Ajay Sharma, her heart and her dreams will be crushed"
I know it was the hurt speaking, so no need to defend Arjun to me lol. Am just pointing out where the dialogue writer went wrong.

"Didi, am not giving any explanation but please let me tell you why I hid the truth" : THAT actually does mean explanation.πŸ˜†

"Why won't Lakshmi get Arjun?" : If he thinks that Lakshmi can still get him then why did he say that he is sure Lakshmi will fail this test set by his Dadi? I believe his dialogue was "I can't see her failing." He is so sure she is going to fail so how can he say that Lakshmi can still get Arjun?

SorryπŸ˜† I just place a lot of importance on logic, which has no place in Indian shows, which is why I stopped watching them 2 years back. But this damn show snuck into my heart πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† I truly do adore this show ❀️ and that's why I want the love track to be stretched more, so I don't mind all the slowing down of ArMi's lovestory. Better this track then after marriage saas bahu drama.

Oh and about the bike gifting. Dadi will take Lakshmi to Ram Sagar with her and I think she will promise to give the bike to Ajay herself. I am actually waiting for Arjun to notice that Lakshmi is no longer wearing her gold chain.

I'd better end this essay before you guys start snoringπŸ˜†
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
happy republic day to u too..😊
You know, I found it weird too that no one but Dadi mentioned to Arjun that he was hasty in proposing and testing Lakshmi's love. Purva was dismissive and smug. Ajay was a silent spectator and Saraswati was weirdly supportive of Ajay. I mean yes she should have supported him, he does love Lakshmi but how come she didn't try and keep forward what Lakshmi must be going through? Al she said was that Lakshmi is immatured and doesn't know her own heart...and then she went with the plan of lying/hiding the truth about him from Lakshmi.

She knows Lakshmi the best, so why didn't she tell him that he should have been patient? Lakshmi waited and loved Arjun Agnihotri for 10 freakin' years. How can 10 days of friendship measure with that? She did make it very clear to him that she is taken during the bus conversation on 25th Dec's episode. I really couldn't blame Lakshmi for rejecting him. No sane girl accepts a proposal in just 10 days of knowing a guy.
u r 100% correct...arjun is impatient baccha.. πŸ˜†
I personally feel that this hiding and lying business is going to hurt Lakshmi a hella lot. One can make excuses for others but when it's your own sister lying and keeping you in the dark deliberately? It hurts. It's amazing that no one is worried about how Lakshmi will cope with this. If I'd been in Lakshmi's place, I would be furious and hurt.

See, I don't dislike Arjun, I love him in fact, but I think the writers were confused over his lines.

"I can't even think about hurting Lakshmi" : Really? What was the whole "I am sure when she comes to know that (fake)Arjun is Ajay Sharma, her heart and her dreams will be crushed"
I know it was the hurt speaking, so no need to defend Arjun to me lol. Am just pointing out where the dialogue writer went wrong.

"Didi, am not giving any explanation but please let me tell you why I hid the truth" : THAT actually does mean explanation.πŸ˜†
his 2 minutes stretched to 5... no wonder his dad is still managing the businessπŸ˜‰
"Why won't Lakshmi get Arjun?" : If he thinks that Lakshmi can still get him then why did he say that he is sure Lakshmi will fail this test set by his Dadi? I believe his dialogue was "I can't see her failing." He is so sure she is going to fail so how can he say that Lakshmi can still get Arjun?
see the cvs themselves r confused so hence they made arjun confused πŸ€ͺ
SorryπŸ˜† I just place a lot of importance on logic, which has no place in Indian shows, which is why I stopped watching them 2 years back. But this damn show snuck into my heart πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† I truly do adore this show ❀️ and that's why I want the love track to be stretched more, so I don't mind all the slowing down of ArMi's lovestory. Better this track then after marriage saas bahu drama.
πŸ‘... bingo
Oh and about the bike gifting. Dadi will take Lakshmi to Ram Sagar with her and I think she will promise to give the bike to Ajay herself. I am actually waiting for Arjun to notice that Lakshmi is no longer wearing her gold chain.

I'd better end this essay before you guys start snoringπŸ˜†.. welll i didnt snore but baaki forum members ka bharosa nahi...πŸ˜‰ sorry for stealing ur post
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blokes

nice post binny- but where the heck did you find that awful pledge of allegiance? India's national pledge starts like this- India is my country and all indians are my brothers and sisters... (we used to laugh about it at school saying that would make us incapable of marrying another Indian!LOL!) We need not mindlessly "copy" the American pledge of allegiance!

Google..πŸ€”... agreed but instead of seeing it as a mindless copy we can emphasize what it has portrayed we do stand united...do we not.. I do understand your perspective though..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: bones88

awesome post binnyπŸ˜ƒ wishing everyone a very happy republic dayπŸ€—

Thanks Bona..πŸ€—
...Binny... thumbnail

I'd better end this essay before you guys start snoringπŸ˜†
Triv dear you must reply more often.. thoroughly enjoyed reading your perspective..😊

I agree not only Arjun but even Laxmi's character is a bit sketchy.. she repeatedly points out others faults such as their greedy natures.. overlooking family values for materialistic fulfillment yet finds it difficult to comprehend that she knows nothing about Arjun...except for the size of his house (and even that is doubtful.πŸ˜’).. I can accept she is childish and they have conformed her idealizations into her dreams..but I always found her behavior questionable..

Arjun's dialogues were quite amusing yesterday...he ran after her in the hopes of clarifying the situation yet the first thing he did was denied wanting to say anything on behalf of his behavior just before he started his explanation..πŸ˜†

Exactly she knows her sister the best.. I was hoping at least she would give him a reality check..even if she had not been holding on to her dreams of Arjun what kind of girl accepts a proposal of marriage after having known an individual for only 10 days... it just defies logic.

In this entire situation everyone is playing their own games.. yet they have all overlooked the impact this will have on Laxmi's heart when the truth is unmasked.. she is going to feel cheated.. they may be content with the outcome but will she be able to tolerate so many lies and from her own as well..!!

I am looking forward to this trip especially after having seen the new promo..😳
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb post as usual Binny..

I too have loved Saraswathi and Arjuns convo,and liked the bond they share..

I don't want Lakshmi to know the truth early,I want her to realise her feelings and realise the importance of true love,only then she must know the truth...

Happy republic day :)!!!
Edited by Nupsdips - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupsdips

Superb post as usual Binny..

I too have loved Saraswathi and Arjuns convo,and liked the bond they share..

I don't want Lakshmi to know the truth early,I want her to realise her feelings and realise the importance of true love,only then she must know the truth...

Happy republic day :)!!!

Thanks Nupsdips.. :)

I agree this confusion should continue at least until Laxmi accepts her true feelings for Ajay and accepts him regardless of his financial status.. although the aftermath of this situation is going to be quite intriguing as well..!!
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
642940 thumbnail
I'm happy with the way the show is progressing. Gradually things are falling into place and the story is moving at a good pace!

It was nice to see the truth unveil infront of Saraswati. At least the real Arjun can feel some of the burden off his chest. It was a pleasant scene and Saraswati's reaction was natural and very much expected. The understanding between her and Arjun was heartwarming. He genuinely has a lot of respect for her and she would definitely like to see him win over Lakshmi. But what I esp. liked was Saraswati telling Arjun to let his Dadi do what she is doing...so she has given her blessing :)

Dadi and Lakshmi scene was also a nicely played out. Dadi is cleverly getting to know Lakshmi and trying to understand her thoughts...the woman is a sweetheart! Dadi can sense Lakshmi's love and it's great to see that. No one else will take the initiative, esp. not Arjun. So Dadi has to take up this challenge and so far, she is doing a splendid job.

Overall, loved the episode but I hope there is Arjun-Lakshmi interaction today!
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Thanks Nupsdips.. :)

I agree this confusion should continue at least until Laxmi accepts her true feelings for Ajay and accepts him regardless of his financial status.. although the aftermath of this situation is going to be quite intriguing as well..!!

Ya aftermath of this confusion,is an altogether new situation.. I am Deepthi by the way.. 😊
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Binny!!! Sorry for late reply, I just caught up with the last 2 episodes, had exams.. anyhow, I don't have much to say really you kinda said everything.😊

I really wanna see the bike scene!! Will that happen in today's episode?!
Oooh, btw, I loved the dialogue, "itna intazaar toh Arjun k liye bhi nahi kiya jitna tum karwa rahe ho Ajay!" She's sooo in love already!!πŸ˜›
Dadi is sooo cute!! how she enquires her by sayin', you've been waitin' for 2 hours in the sun & no girl will ruin her complexion for nothin'!! she's sooo rootin' for ArMi!! Yes, she totally picked on the change that came on Lakshmi's face when she was talkin' about Ajay.

Everything said and done was justified in this episode i think, Saraswati gettin' angry... I do agree that his situation was due to his impatience! I mean he knows Lakshmi has only dreamt of Arjun so, she'd naturally need time to get out of her dream world or in this case, needs time to discover her own feelings for Ajay!!

And the precap NOOO!!!!!
please don't ruin it!!
Tooo sooon!!
I hope she doesn't hear anythin'!!

Btw, Nice post!! πŸ˜ƒ
I look forward to your posts~ You tend to write my feelings down πŸ˜†
Edited by ayaniie-chan - 12 years ago