...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Everyone.. :))

Loved today's episode.. although there was a particular incident that I found strange.. and unfortunately they did not show Laxmi giving the bike to Ajay today maybe tomorrow unless Dadi took the responsibility..!!

The scene between Dadi and Laxmi was very well portrayed.. Dadi as usual tried to uncover Laxmi's true feelings for Ajay in a playful manner.. while her dialogues repeatedly indicated a stronger bond between ArMi.. (I personally liked a single girl waits for a single man when something is going on in their hearts.. it caught Laxmi off guard for a few seconds..) Laxmi was persistently refusing all of her claims while accepting they were extremely good friends..but Dadi was not easily sidetracked she noticed the softening of Laxmi's features as she began discussing Ajay's selfless friendship and once again acknowledged the fact that she cannot see him in any kind of pain...😳

As for the confrontation between Saraswati and Arjun is concerned it was acceptable because as a sister she questioned Arjun for having played with their emotions.. but after listening to what he had to say I would have liked her to emphasize on the fact that although his love is commendable his current condition is due to his lack of patience.. I loved what she stated her sister is childish yet in the end she will listen to her heart.. Arjun should have paid attention to this statement Laxmi needs some time... she already cares for him but she has harbored her dream for over 9 years she needs time to come to terms with these strange sensations arising within her..

Apart from that I loved how both overtly portrayed their expectations from one another.. Saraswati wishes to gain a position in his company on her own terms.. while Arjun desires to achieve his love without Laxmi being blinded by his wealth..

As for the pre cap we all know it's misleading.. let's see what takes place..

A Very Happy Republic Day to everyone..

Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

<div align="center"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey Everyone.. :))</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Loved today's episode.. although there was a particular incident that I found strange..

The scene between Dadi and Laxmi was very well portrayed.. Dadi as usual tried to uncover Laxmi's true feelings for Ajay in a playful manner.. while her dialogues repeatedly indicated a stronger bond between ArMi.. (I personally liked a single girl waits for a single man when something is going on in their hearts.. it caught Laxmi off guard for a few seconds..) Laxmi was persistently refusing all of her claims while accepting they were extremely good friends..but Dadi was not easily sidetracked she noticed the softening of Laxmi's features as she began discussing Ajay's selfless friendship and once again</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> acknowledged the fact that she cannot see him in any kind of pain...😳

As for the confrontation between Saraswati and Arjun is concerned it was acceptable because as a sister she questioned Arjun for having played with their emotions.. but after listening to what he had to say I would have liked her to emphasize on the fact that although his love is commendable his current condition is due to his lack of patience.. I loved what she stated her sister is childish yet in the end she will listen to her heart.. Arjun should have paid attention to this statement Laxmi needs some time... she already cares for him but she has harbored her dream for over 9 years she needs time to come to terms with these strange sensations arising within her..

As for the pre cap we all know it's misleading.. let's see what takes place..

A Very Happy Republic Day to everyone..

</font>
</div><div align="center">
</div>

yupp u r right HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for this great post so tomorrow is the Republic day of India?
Happy Republic day to everyone.
randomness thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
guys what happened about the motorbike?
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

Thanks for this great post so tomorrow is the Republic day of India?

Happy Republic day to everyone.

Hey anju di.. Yes actually since India is a day ahead theirs is today.. :)

btw thanks for reading I know its only for me..🤗
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomness

guys what happened about the motorbike?

after the dadi and Laxmi conversation the focus was shifted to Arjun and Saraswati hence nothing was shown today.. she may give it to him tomorrow..or we can assume dadi took the responsibility..🤔
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice post...
I dont want Laxmi to know the truth so early...but I wonder if she is still waiting for Ajay
Happy Republic Day
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

nice post...

I dont want Laxmi to know the truth so early...but I wonder if she is still waiting for Ajay
Happy Republic Day

Thanks..

I want this confusion to continue for a while as well Laxmi needs to accept Arjun for himself and not his wealth... I highly doubt she is still waiting for him Dadi most likely told her to leave telling her she would take care of it..
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice post binny- but where the heck did you find that awful pledge of allegiance? India's national pledge starts like this- India is my country and all indians are my brothers and sisters... (we used to laugh about it at school saying that would make us incapable of marrying another Indian!LOL!) We need not mindlessly "copy" the American pledge of allegiance!
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post binny😃 wishing everyone a very happy republic day🤗