Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
uff...finally confusion clear ho gaya...humayun is the son in law of shabbir jaan...so hes not izzat's brother...phew...i dont think pakistani audience or me...are ready for incest yet.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i do i do i do i do

dats my fav serial these days

couldnt watch it from the beginning but the promo shattered me and forced me to watch this magical show!

Edited by larki_punjaban - 12 years ago
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was at my grandparents yesterday and the whole family's sitting there when suddenly the promo for Kaafir comes on - the one where Ayesha suddenly appears screaming and says something like "tum khud ko khuda kehte ho! Oh nacheez tu hai kya cheez" lmao the entire family started cracking jokes about it.
It did make me curious about the drama though, so I might give it a go. I generally really like Ayesha as an actress anyway, and I know Humayn's considered one of the best male actors (the only drama of his I've seen in full is Mehndi) so should be good, if the story-line isn't too out there.
Edited by Amara_B - 12 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
okay...i dont get it...why cannot we have good look alikes to play the younger roles of samina peerzada and shabbir jaan...it just looks awful to see samina as a young girl.
649486 thumbnail
Seen some of it
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago