Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I like it.. The next episode's gonna be superawesome!! Since Izzat is gonna be all over Shahaan in his office and make his life really difficult now lol
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
like the show, its promos r different, cant wait wht happen next...
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i am watching it from start itz really very interesting & so damn well acted

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i wasnt watching...i thought the promos were weird...but today i started watching cause i was bored...now i am hooked.
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I've been following this one and watched this week- though fast forwarded some parts.
Heres a brief update - In the begining it is still Humayun and the dads talk. he tells her to look after his daughter , Izzat and he wants her to see that he loves her. At night humayun is looking upset , his wife asks whats up , he goes nothing " daddy ka dimaj theek nahi hai " ...

izzat imagines her mum being there and she says you should be strong etx. She goes to the police station to take an FIR against Humayun but the police officer makes fun of her and leave her outside in the rain in the night. Theres a new guy who comes and takes her home. In the morning she wakes up in a room but doesn't know where she is , the mum comes in and tells her you fainted.

Because of FIR, hamayun send people to her house to kill her they have the ropes ready. The same guy is following up and goes inside to find izzat has fainted. He takes her home again. The mum asks her why are you following him and why do you keep on fainting. She then says breakfasts ready. They eat - start talking a little.

Later on she goes back home he comes and leaves her some stuff.. aww I think they will become good friends later on 😊

Humayun's family is having dinner. The daddy asks he wants to know about his daughter ( or something like that , didn't quite catch it ) Humayun gives that evil look.

i think thats it really. Sorry can't remember everyone's name and the update isn't that good but hope it helped

Edited by cutestar - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I watch it..and couldn't find the thread a few days back.

Maha, here it is! We can discuss here now :P
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

It does creeps you out but once you start watching it gets you hooked to it. I like the show, its intense

I watched the promos AFTER I saw like 6 episodes πŸ˜† and realized I'd never watch it if I had seen the promos...you're right Tehru, it's VERY intense..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

I watched the promos AFTER I saw like 6 episodes πŸ˜† and realized I'd never watch it if I had seen the promos...you're right Tehru, it's VERY intense..

me too...at first i saw the promo(chess board oneπŸ˜•) and decided not to watch...but then i looked into the first episode as i had nothing to do and was bored out of my mindπŸ₯±...fast forwarded a lot to get to the point... ended up watching all the episodes...lol...and then i went back and saw all the promosπŸ˜†
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@cutestar ... thanks alot πŸ€—
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So Kaafir ..

1st half hour, mom is watching Mubashir Luqman
2nd half hour, mom and dad are watching news...

in between I tried (and failed πŸ˜†) to peek at Supernatural

result... couldn't watch Kaafir πŸ˜†