Anyone here watches Kaafir (ARY)?

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok, thanks to load shedding and my own laziness 😳 I have only seen a couple of episodes and even those not fully ...Can someone please give a summary of what has happened so far? I saw about half of today's episode (before load shedding 🤢) and i m totally lost!!!

From what i have seen though, i love it! its gritty and well acted!!!

EDIT: btw, are Ayesha Khan and Humayun Saeed supposed to be siblings in this show 😲? that would make the rape sooo 🤢(if he was the one who raped her ... havent seen that episode obviously )
Edited by Arwen. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yeaahhh he raped her.. truee.. he can be her sibling too.. maybe thats why the name is Kaafir.. but i think Ayesha Khan is Humayun's wife's step sister.. Shabbir Jaan is Sabreen's father.. thats wat i think.. not too sure.. but Humayun, Ayesha siblings can be a possibility too..
i didnt watch todays epi but wat i have seen.. Humayun is a casanova but has a very good image at home.. he has Tazbeeh in his hand and pretends to be religious too 🤢 (makkar kahin ka 😡) soo Humayun's brother likes Ayesha Khan.. Ayesha loses her job and her boss gets her arrested.. Shabbir Jaan is her father but never gave her his name.. Samina Peerzada Ayesha's mother asks for help from him to get Ayesha free from jail.. he helps her.. Humayun's brother Azan gets Ayesha a new job on his recommendation at his brother's friend office.. Humayun sees Ayesha there and lusts after her..she slaps him infront of everybody with ink.. Humayun then gets to know that Azan loves the same girl he liked ie Ayesha.. he plants a fake mom.. takes her to Izzat (Ayesha Khan) house and pleads fakely they all forgive him.. he then plants a whole fake family.. and calls Izzat and her mother over.. he mixes drugs in their drinks and and makes them wear cheap clothes and takes them to a pub where they are drunk and dancing with different men.. Humayun takes his brother there and shows all this just to prove that Izzat is character less.. his brother keeps crying and goes away..he takes Izzat away and rapes her..he then throws them on a road..
thats wat i have seen uptil now..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
well I hope u r right bcos Ayesha and Humayun as siblings would make the whole thing sooo twisted 😆 though i love dark and twisted 😆 but still if i m right than she was in love with her own half brother and raped by another half brother 🤢

I assumed they were siblings bcos Humayun was calling Shabbir daddy ji 😛

Can u give a brief summary as well? I only saw a bit of today and the episode where Humayun drugged her and her mother .. didn't even see the following episode 😛

Will see this after i come tomorrow 😆 load shedding time 🤢
Edited by Arwen. - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Arwen.

well I hope u r right bcos Ayesha and Humayun as siblings would make the whole thing sooo twisted 😆 though i love dark and twisted 😆 but still if i m right than she was in love with her own half brother and raped by another half brother 🤢

I assumed they were siblings bcos Humayun was calling Shabbir daddy ji 😛

Can u give a brief summary as well? I only saw a bit of today and the episode where Humayun drugged her and her mother .. didn't even see the following episode 😛

Will see this after i come tomorrow 😆 load shedding time 🤢

Shabbir is Sabreen's father then.. because Ayesha cannot love her half brother.. that would be sick..🤢
i edited..my last post.. u can read the summary..
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shabeer jan is Humayun's Father in law .Ayesha is step sister of his Wife,So they are not siblings

Arwen11 thumbnail
Thanks Pulwasha - wow it is so twisted!! i'll be a regular watcher now 😆
@Maha - thanks... chalo aik tension tou khatam 😆
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i m watching it
its good yar a dark story
kal ki episode achi thi
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
just watched half of yesterday's epi.. havent seen it before.. but it looks quite interesting from what i have read about it here... gonna follow it from now on
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's promos were so weird,i didnt even watch one episode:/

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: meepha

It's promos were so weird,i didnt even watch one episode:/

It does creeps you out but once you start watching it gets you hooked to it. I like the show, its intense