Selfless Love - MG OS (Epilogue Pg 86)

arpitaji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Warning 18 + story

It is a different story on our Maaneet. Hope you guys like it. Please click like button and give loads of comments.
Please continue to shower your love on my writings it is what keeps me going

It is piece of fiction, kindly omit my mistakes and the creative liberties I have taken. I don't have much medical knowelgde, please bear with me.

Warning 18 + story

Selfless Love

Maan and Geet met in college, they studied in the same class and soon became very good friends. Slowly their friendship turned into love and one day Maan proposed to Geet and she was ecstatic to say the least. They convinced their parents and as soon as their college completed they were tied in the sacred knot.

It had been 2 years since they had been married and their love was blooming till one day when Maan received a phone call. It was Meera, Geet's cousin sister who was a doctor, though she was elder to Maan, she really respected Maan a lot and treated him like her own brother while Maan also cared a lot for her and protected her like his sister.

Meera: Maan, can you please come to the hospital, it is very urgent.

Maan rushed to the hospital, he and Geet had got some tests done as a regular check up and today the reports were to come. Maan ran up to Meera's cabin afraid as to what was wrong.

Maan (barging in, fortunately Meera was alone): What is it, Meer? Everything is fine right?

Meera: Maan, please take a seat.

Maan: Meer, I am dying of worry, please tell me that Geet is fine.

Meera (sighing): No, Maan there is a problem (Maan's heart sinked) She has HIV

Maan: Are you sure, there could be a mistake, please get it retested Meer.

Meer: Maan I already had the samples tested 3 times, there is no mistake (Maan's world came crashing down, his angel was ill. Oh God' she was his life, he couldn't even imagine a second without her, his eyes brimmed with tears)

Maan (almost begging Meera): Please tell me she can be cured, please Meer' please I beg of you.

Meera: We are very fortunate Maan that it is the first stage of HIV and there are medicines to cure it. If everything goes well she should be fine in a few months.

She prescribed some medicines and finally Maan breathed a sigh of relief as he saw a ray of hope.

Maan: Thank you Meer, thank you so much. I will do everything you say but please meri Geet ko bacha lo. (Thank you Meer, thank you so much. I will do everything you say but please save my Geet.)

Meer: Maan don't you want to know how she caught it? (She found it very strange that he didn't even once blame Geet or get bothered whether he caught it but was just bothered about her safety)

Maan: My Geet can never be wrong, it must be some medical negligence due to which she got infected and I won't leave the people responsible for it.

Meera (felt proud of her brother): Yes, you are right. You remember couple of weeks back, Geet had a minor accident and she had to be given blood immediately. That blood was faulty. I just got to know when I ordered for a probe into it after Geet's report. I have already ordered for an inquiry into the matter and you don't worry the people responsible for this negligence will not go free, they will be punished.

Maan (enraged that due to someone's carelessness, his Geet had to suffer so much): Meer, make sure the culprits are not spared, they need to be punished severely so that such negligence is never ever repeated with anyone again.

Meera nodded. Maan was about to leave when she called him from behind.

Meera: Maan your tests are clear. You know the precaution right. No physical intimacy otherwise you can also be infected.

Maan just left with tears in his eyes as to how would he tell his Jaan.

Here Geet had a nightmare. She and Maan were seated in a spectacular garden which had flowers blooming all around smiling at their pure love. Both were feeling complete with each other when BOOM everything gets destroyed and her Maan is snatched away from her. She woke up sweating profusely screaming "Maaannn"

Here Maan had just entered the house when he heard her scream and he rushed up to their room. He was shocked to see a scared Geet crying endlessly screaming his name. he ran to her and took her in his embrace.

Maan (rubbing her back trying to calm her down): Geet, Jaan what happened?

Geet: Maaannn' (she almost crushed him in the hug) Please never ever leave me Maan

Maan: Never Jaan.

She felt relaxed in the hug feeling him close to her and finally after ages she let him go

She touched his face as if making sure he was there, she softly caressed his face relieved to have him with her. They were lost in their eye lock pouring their love via their eyes when Geet took the initiative and hovered her lips above his wanting to feel him, her breathe fanning him, teasing his senses, urging him to kiss her and he let go of all Meera's precautions and captured her lips fulfilling her desire. The kiss soon turned passionate with Geet taking charge biting his lower lip and then caressing it, gently sucking the blood soothing him. He moaned her name completely lost in the kiss. He needed the kiss, the reassurance as much as she did. Their tongues fought with each other exploring all the hidden secrets.

Geet wanted to feel him, she was so scared to lose him that she wanted to be in his arms, to touch him, love him, caress him, she so wanted to be lost in him, mark him hers again and just be his. She almost tore out his shirt from his pant and ripped apart his vest wanting to feel him. She roughly caressed his well built chest and toned abs, showering him with wet kisses all over his chest. She bit him gently on his abs before soothing it by licking him and moving up his chest kissing, biting, and licking him all the way up. He moaned losing himself in the heavenly feel of his Jaan. She gave him a love bit on his collar bone scratching his back as if conveying that she wanted him to love her. How could he ever deny his Misti, he loved her so much. How could he tell her that he should no longer shower his love on her. How could he break her heart especially when she was feeling so lonely, so broken, so disturbed by the mere thought of losing him. How could he refuse their love and he just let go of all the barriers that were supposed to be there between them.

He gently carried her to bed and made her comfortable. He then removed her kurti showering her with wet kisses along her jaw line slowly traveling down. His hands were caressing her Br***** above the red lacy B** creating havoc to her senses. She moaned his name in pleasure, desire increasing in her eyes. He delicately removed her B** and shifted his attention to her womanly assets which were peaking showing him how much she was loving his attention. He delicately sucked her N****** giving her heavenly pleasures. He then bit it slightly soothing it by licking the bite mark and she just moaned. He was being extra gentle today and carefully shifted his attention to the other loving it the same, sucking it, folding it, making her moan. When she could take his sweet torture no longer anymore she shrieked his name wanting him to kiss her and he immediately obliged by capturing her lips for a enthralling kiss leaving both breathless and grasping for air.

He removed her salwar along with his trousers and gently caressed over her under garments teasing her senses. She moaned "Maannn" and he immediately took her lips in his kissing her senseless with his hands roaming inside her panties while hers were exploring his chest and back. Then he suddenly entered her with his fingers and she shrieked with pleasure scratching his back. He pleasured her by thrusting in back and forth but she arched her back demanding more "Maan I want you in me now, please honey". That was it, whatever Meer had advised he just threw it out of the window. It didn't matter if he caught the virus at least they would be in it together. With that thought he removed the last barrier between them and entered her in one swift motion. She screamed his name in pure bliss, craving for more "Maan, I want you more, love". He fastened his rhythm but making sure she was with him all the way and he kept increasing the pressure rocking her world with his love till they both reached their climax and collapsed feeling exhausted.

'Maann' she moaned and he captured her lips again for a ride amongst the clouds. He wanted to shower all his love on her.

They broke after ages when he asked her "how are you feeling now Jaan"

Geet: Promise me you will keep loving me like this honey come what may.

Geet just casually said "come what may" not realizing the gravity that Maan had crossed all the barriers for his love today. He was willing to even risk his life for her.

Maan: Always Jaan.

Maan made her head comfortable on his chest and she snuggled up to him almost merging in him. She slept peacefully lost in her paradise along with her guardian angel. Here Maan was staring at the ceiling feeling lost but contended that he had his Geet with him and he would make sure she won the battle against the deadly illness.

Maan (self thought): I will not let my Jaan know about this but make sure she takes her medication on time.

To Be Continued...

This is the first time I have written something so paasionate, please tell me how was it
Please press the like button and let me know how you find it.

Eagerly Awaiting...

Edited by arpitaji - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arpitaji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please My other works @ Arpi's Maaneet world

Edited by arpitaji - 12 years ago
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful and touchy one i hope Maan ko kuch na ho
update soon dear
Edited by -maankimishti- - 12 years ago
asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
awesome..pls continue soon
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem geet has hiv hope maan didn' get the virous

Edited by tamanna1391 - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome os dear

plz update the next part in 1-2 days
cant wait to read the next part
deepali1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
woow lovly os dear...
maan luvs her upto any extent...
he even didn't bother about his own lyf...
plz update nxt part as soon as possible..
-divya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Ohh i just have a feeling this is going to be a sad os...but stilll will wait for the next part...please update soon and good job!
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
hot passionate.burned the screen...i think maan has hiv..n geet made him to share the passionate moment 2 get it from him...dont know y my mind is thinking this way..
i always like all ur penning downđź‘Ź
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
it was a good start but i wonder why Maan did not use Condom...that is a simple solution to avoid risking HIV transfer...also this way, if she concieves, baby can be HIV positive too...

Also, Meera should have already put him on meds because he could have contracted it between the day samples were taken and the result day

I am ok and ready to turn a blind eye but just felt it too risky specially with baby angle...Also, how will Geet live when she will find out what he did...hmmm

waiting for next part to unfold

my feedback is just that feedback...please don't feel bad or anything