Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

smileeehehe
Thanks for you feedback. I do appricate and eagerly await your response.

Peaches

smileeehehe thumbnail

Originally posted by: st19

relax people... dont you have a sense of humour? or you cant laugh unless i put a smiley beside each statement? discuss all you want. that's what this place is for. and everyone is allowed to have an opinion. don't get emotional... it's just a story and the director is trying to keep you guessing and watching half hour everyday. at the end of the day, he IS managing to make the serial a success...isn't he?

criticise all you want.. and i'll stop wondering. happy everyone? now can we get on with it?

Well, no you don't have to put smileys beside everything you say, but hello all we see here are words, and we can take any meaning out of it. I did think about the "humour" part, but that was very small so was ignored. Well, if a mojority of people didn't get the "humour" don't you think the humour was at the fault and was not protrayed effciently?

Well,if that bothered you than we apologize.
smileeehehe thumbnail

Originally posted by: peaches

smileeehehe
Thanks for you feedback. I do appricate and eagerly await your response.

Peaches

Peaches I'll do it as soon as my exams are over :-).
Take care
kulrajfanatic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
uhh..i think u all r right that the series are getting boring and some of it doesnt make sense...but still we dont stop watching it???😉
vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And why has nobody remarked on the fact that almost everybody, except the older generation, have had broken marriages? or widowed or widowered?

Isn't this supposed to be a "prem kahani"? Does love wither away after marriage? Or is it only for people's dalliance before marriage?

smileeehehe thumbnail

Originally posted by: vvrsun

And why has nobody remarked on the fact that almost everybody, except the older generation, have had broken marriages? or widowed or widowered?

Isn't this supposed to be a "prem kahani"? Does love wither away after marriage? Or is it only for people's dalliance before marriage?

Good point! That point completely slipped away from us. :-)