smileeehehe thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Okay I'm sick of him killing everyone right and left. And most of the deaths don't even make sense. Hello, it's 21st century, women don't die during child birth as often as they used to in 17th century. I stopped watching this show altogether. This show has been more over a money making venture for the artists than a good entertainment for people.

What's up with everyone dying? I mean we watch shows to get "entertained" and to get away from our normal life. We already have problems as it it why add more by watching Ajay Sinha manipulative emotional blackmails. Common, there was absolutely no reason to kill any character in the show except for may be the guy who Urmila had an affair with. Because without his death Urmilla would have never known how nice Manas was and she would still continue being as mean as she was before. What was the point of killing Simran's mother? Anandi? Simran's sister? Rashmi's husband? (he wasn't even important in the story!)

Something else that I don't understand is everyone says how great Simran is and stuff, but doesn't being great mean that you have to be nice to everyone? She always so rude to Shaguna. No one treats any one that way even if they are servants. What she did to Abhi's and Neha's marriage life was horrible! I mean common I agree she thought of Abhie highly and stuff but any wife in Neha's condition and place would think exactly the same. It's shown that she's great as a daughter as well, but she hardly ever obeys what her dad tells her to do. It's almost like she's talking advantage of the overly fake love of her dad.

What's up with Ajay Sinha's "guilt trips". Like, no one seems to keep the people they loved happy when they were alive! Simran's dad had an affair with a dancer when his wife was alive. He never talked nicely to her, and she was the nicest wife he could ever have. Abhie would wonder about Simran every second when he was married to Neha, but how could he just leave her and not even think about her for years! Kinda hard to digest!

Sid, I don't understand this character either! I understand the fact children love their mother no matter what they mothers are, but doesn't he have to be fair to his dad as well? I mean Urmila was every man's worst nightmare as a wife to Manas. She even had an affair and was extremely rude to Manas. Okay, it's okay that Sid doesn't understand his parents' relationship, but isn't he suppose to be more sympathetic towards his dad? And Ria wasn't bad either. She used to love Sonu. His rudeness shows when Urmilla asks about Manas and Sid very rudely answers "He must be doing fine I talk to him on the phone sometimes."

So, due to all these and more fact I don't think Astitva is worth watching anymore. I used to be an avid viewer of this show, but it has deteriorated so much that it's hard to digest any of it!

Edited by smileeehehe - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am totally agree with you 👏
adilah58 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
all the things you just described also go with all ekta serials, come on why kill piyush just to get sujal and kashish married, there are more deaths in her serials but you may not remember them that often as they always some how come back from the dead.
smileeehehe thumbnail
Exactly, these days all the serial use the common theme "death" to make all the viewers cry. May be it worked once or twice, but now we are digusted except of saddened by the frequent deaths that the characters go through in the serials.
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i reckon the astitva people are making their storylines so dramatic because they want to get an award. Whilst astitva has been absolutely fantastic in the past, it didn't get awards which ekta did...so now they seem to have joined the bandwagon, i think anyway....

pagpri thumbnail
I agree with u... .. the serial is getting boring.. they need to reveal the truth fast and show more on track.....

sri3068 thumbnail
Since the leap I have been only reading the updates in the IF and not watching it on the television as I feel it is a waste of good half an hour to see the rubbish offered by Ajai Sinha of late....he and his crazy twists....I wonder why he loves adultery so much...freudian maybe...😭
smileeehehe thumbnail

Originally posted by: st19

If you dont like it then stop watching it! ajai sinha nor anyone else has forced you keep watching the show!! Why do u bother wasting your time discussing a show u don't like i wonder?

You're right no one's forcing us, but we USED to be fans of this show. Once you start watching something, specially a serial, it's really hard to stop. We are just sad to see a good program go bad, and as independent people we have the right to discuss about things that we don't like as well.

From what you wrote, seems like you didn't like what we said either. Why do you bother wasting your time typing about something you don't like, i wonder.
Edited by smileeehehe - 19 years ago
kbs756 thumbnail
I AGREE PEOPLE DIE TOO OFTEN AND THIS SEEMS TO BE A STUPID TRY TO MAKE MONEY LIKE KKUSUM
sarina_202 thumbnail
oh well..if you don't like the storyline..then don't watch it..it's that simple..that's wat i did..but after reading the sia-abhi thing..imma start watching again...