Laxmi's state of confusion..!!

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I enjoyed today's episode.. it was a balanced effort on the CV's part we got Arjun's shattered hopes only to be encouraged by his dadi not to give up so easily.. an extremely confused Laxmi.. and fate intervening once again bringing ArMi in front of one another !!

Thoroughly enjoyed Arjun's scene with Dadi especially her dialogues... his pain and refusal to be hurt once again is understandable but one must see things from Laxmi's perspective as well she needs time to let go of her dreams and someone to show her the reality standing in front of her.. although I could have done without Purva's interference she is eagerly waiting for Laxmi to fail Dadi's test.. Loved the sudden portrayal of hope in Arjun's eyes as Dadi stated she would help Laxmi to see her grandson's love is worth more then anything else in the world..

Laxmi's situation was quite amusing today.. her dream became reality yet the only individual in her mind was Ajay even as she met her sister the pain of being rejected by Ajay was far more troublesome to her then the joy of meeting Arjun... Her sisters dialogue was one of the best in the epi.. materialistic things and houses change but individuals do not they will always stand by you no matter what.. It was perfect for Laxmi even if she overlooked it at this moment she will understand the importance of this statement in the near future..

The ending was the best for me.. Laxmi finally accepted that she should be thinking about Arjun but the only name her mind keeps repeating is Ajay.. the bus scene was cute.. once again they have been brought together..

As for the pre cap.. Ajay's reaction was expected but I noticed Laxmi's reaction to his statement of having different paths she was shocked and the pain was blatantly obvious in her eyes... Looking forward to tomorrows epi..

Do share your views Everyone..🤗
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully said!! 👏Could not have said it any better!! You have replicated my feelings exactly! 😳
Yes, the end was the best part, she could only talk about Ajay & not Arjun!!! Her reaction when she saw Arjun sat necxt to her! 😆 In the precap, she looked rather sad when he said he's changed paths!! Aww.. they both must be dyin' inside!
Nice post as ever. 😊
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Beautifully said!! 👏Could not have said it any better!! You have replicated my feelings exactly! 😳

Yes, the end was the best part, she could only talk about Ajay & not Arjun!!! Her reaction when she saw Arjun sat necxt to her! 😆 In the precap, she looked rather sad when he said he's changed paths!! Aww.. they both must be dyin' inside!
Nice post as ever. 😊

Thanks Annie 🤗

Loved the ending.. especially the look Arjun gave her when she was talking to herself... poor thing was just looking for some peace but once again found the one he loves..neither will ever succeed in forgetting the other..!
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post Binny!!!...You said exactly what i felt..You know what,you gave me the links today moring and i completed watching all of them by the evening..This show is the most awesomest,one of the best show I have ever seen..OMG I am in love with the leads,both of them really rock,it doesn't seem as though they act, I can cry and laugh with them❤️❤️❤️...This show deserves,much much better reception and TRP,its a solid show...I am in love with this show❤️❤️❤️...
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Laxmi needs to understand the difference btw her dream and reality...but I am loving her dilemma...we learn from our mistakes so will Lakshmi but Arjun needs to have some patience.
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

Laxmi needs to understand the difference btw her dream and reality...but I am loving her dilemma...we learn from our mistakes so will Lakshmi but Arjun needs to have some patience

Agreed.. even when he proposed I felt he was rushing his love for her is commendable but expecting her to overlook the dreams she has harbored for over 19 years for an individual she has known for 10 days is a bit too much.. Arjun's biggest disadvantage is his lack of patience Laxmi cares for him but let her come to terms with her feelings.. it will take some time but she will come around.. !!
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupsdips

Lovely post Binny!!!...You said exactly what i felt..You know what,you gave me the links today moring and i completed watching all of them by the evening..This show is the most awesomest,one of the best show I have ever seen..OMG I am in love with the leads,both of them really rock,it doesn't seem as though they act, I can cry and laugh with them❤️❤️❤️...This show deserves,much much better reception and TRP,its a solid show...I am in love with this show❤️❤️❤️...

Thanks Nudsdips..😛

Agreed it is an amazing show.. all of the actors are doing a wonderful job..and the leads are simply the best..their expressions and dialogue delivery seems so natural..!!
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes even im lookin for todays episode... lakshmi does luv arjun...

N dadi wil do the magic... Dadi jus take the test soon plzz...
_Moona_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nyc post Binny...👍🏼
You defined confused Laxmi's feelings very nicely...Me too eagerly waiting for today's episode n for Laxmi's "DDTT" (Dadi's Dil Tatolna Test)😆...