Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
when lakshmi hugged arjun the second time... He was depressed still a smile came on his lips... It was awesome...
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
January 28th

Best dialogue

Dadi: machli jal rahi hai mere dil mein tandak pad rahi hai..🤣

Scene..

A fuming Laxmi as Purva literally fell in to Ajay's lap.. oh if looks could kill..
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

January 28th

Best dialogue

Dadi: machli jal rahi hai mere dil mein tandak pad rahi hai..🤣

Scene..

A fuming Laxmi as Purva literally fell in to Ajay's lap.. oh if looks could kill..

yes~ I love how observant Dadi is!! She didn't miss anythin' at all!! Aww.. poor Ajay in between all this drama!!😆
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked 1)1st meeting of Arjun&Laxmi thereafter Arjun's speech 2 his workers,2)receive of guests of Arjun&Laxmi,3)conversation of Arjun&saraswati,4)Arjun walks away & Laxmi follows her 2 give bike.dis s my favourite show i like 2 watch every scene of it but above mentioned scenes i luved it most.
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
FAV SCENES

The bus scene...Arjun's confusion and his all knowing smile! Aur Miss. Latar Patar ki chaaye chaaye! Lol! <3

The aata scene...Hayye...Arjun ka woh dimple! <3

The station scene when Arjun ishaaros the waiters to start serving Lakshmi's relatives...so cute! <3

The batasha scene...actually the whole episode...so cute! <3

The bidaai scene...one word - PERFECT.

The Poorva gol gappa scene...although it was heartbreaking for Arjun, it was a pivotal point in his viewing of his feelings for Lakshmi...and Sudeep was perfect in the scene...the change in expression and all...perfect.

(I am not going for the mandir scene cos that was just heartbreaking... </3)

The lunch at Agnihotri house...Dadi was hilarious!

The falling-catching scene in the bus! Eee! <3 <3 <3 <3

The promo...cant wait! *rubs hands in glee* ;) :D

Dialogues

"Isse pehle ki tum sach mein ro, main chalta hoon...waise bhi main tumhe rote hue nahin dekh sakta..." One dialogue which summarizes Arjun's entire feelings for Lakshmi...how much he cares for her, loves her...hayye! <3

"Ghar aate rehna...sabko tumhaari aadat par gayyee hai..." :D

The entire speech Arjun gives in the mandir...extremely well written, important in the context of the show, sensible and very well delivered and performed.

The promo dialogues..."Arrey, koi uththao usse! Yeh koi sone ka waqt hai?!" Jealous Lakshmi ROCKS! :D

And "Pata nahin main tumhaari itni fikar kyon karti hoon..." Gee, I wonder why? ;) :p :D

Edited by AngelTeen - 12 years ago
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love all the ArMi scenes❤️,Sudeep and Shraddha are the most amazing,awesome,fantastic actors👏..they deliver each and every scene so effectively and perfectly👏..My most favorite scene is where Lakshmi applies haldi to Arjun and he runs behind her❤️..i just keep watching it over and over again..and Ofcourse the Mandir scenes where he proposes her..its just out of the world,so heart wrenching🥺😭.. so very sad,yet heart touching..