..Best Scenes/Dialogues.. - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ah binny, rafa and aayani , neeme( sorry for spelling mistakes..)... itne acche scenes ki yaad dila di tum logo ne... ☺️... thanksπŸ€—
Edited by flutterby - 12 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Thanks Neeme.. :)

That was an amazing scene. she was fantastic and so was Arjun Loved his dialogues as well..

Arjun: your eyes search for me when you are facing a dilemma my name not Arjun's in on your lips.. you don't like it when I am not with you..you want me to stand by you always if this is not love then what is it.. we can face any situation when together so can't we make a home that is better then Arjun's castle Oh the desparation and conviction with which he portrayed his emotions spoke volumes... Loved this entire sequece..I agree we need more scenes like this one it portrayed the layers that lay beneath their characters..

Agree,...That Whole Scene Was So beautifully Picturised..First The Romentic Stuff..The rain and Then all dialogues, Reason of saying No..Accting all was Superb...And then Sad Song and feelings, expressions On ArMi Faces...PERFECT Scene..
If They Say YES to each other So soon..then the mani Story ends..We need More Scenes...
AND The Dialogue Lakshmi said "Kilona(TOYs) Tu hum na Dukano pa He Daka han.hum kahlta tha Gher ka Kali Dabon saa"..That Was So touchy Dilalogue...
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Oh yes, that was tooo good!! Her dialogues are truly brilliant!! "mein yaha zeher pe zeher ghole ja rahi hoon aur yeh yaha sehed pe sehed dalti ja rahi hai.." πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Just love that dialogue..

How about the entire sequence where Arjun goes outside of his house in order to meet Laxmi.. I just loved the bg score and the eyelock sequence it was lovely.. and once again Laxmi was eager to say the rich can even buy electricity with money..πŸ˜†...I almost forgot to mention I also enjoy Dadi and her DIL sequences they are so cute always taking digs at one another yet in a nice way..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

Agree,...That Whole Scene Was So beautifully Picturised..First The Romentic Stuff..The rain and Then all dialogues, Reason of saying No..Accting all was Superb...And then Sad Song and feelings, expressions On ArMi Faces...PERFECT Scene..
If They Say YES to each other So soon..then the mani Story ends..We need More Scenes...
AND The Dialogue Lakshmi said "Kilona(TOYs) Tu hum na Dukano pa He Daka han.hum kahlta tha Gher ka Kali Dabon saa"..That Was So touchy Dilalogue...

Well said.. we are eager to see them together but it will be worth waiting for..

I also enjoyed the scenes of Laxmi and her sister after she refused Ajay.. the dialogues were extremely good.. Laxmi wanted to know what she should do when her heart and mind were telling her two different thing.. to which her sister replied leave it to shiv ji and the next day she saw the ad in the paper she thanks god for helping her find a route towards Arjun.. regardless of what she thinks the audience knows who she is being pushed towards..😳

Also loved the intense moment where Arjun and Laxmi were letting all of their pain out one in dance and the other in music.. beautiful scene... especially when Laxmi refused to break but took of the necklace given to her by Ajay symbolizing she may refuse to accept them but she has deeper feelings for him..!!! I hope the CV's pay attention to these little details in the future as well..
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Just love that dialogue..

How about the entire sequence where Arjun goes outside of his house in order to meet Laxmi.. I just loved the bg score and the eyelock sequence it was lovely.. and once again Laxmi was eager to say the rich can even buy electricity with money..πŸ˜†...I almost forgot to mention I also enjoy Dadi and her DIL sequences they are so cute always taking digs at one another yet in a nice way..

I know it was soo cute! but Lakshmi's dialogue about money all the time seems unnecessary!! that electricity comment killed the moment!
Oh yes, the MIL-DIL banter is too good! The one where Arjun is playin' the guitar with Dadi & his mom comes Dadi was like she has no idea about Art then DIL replies, i might not know Art but I know the time & it's time for Arjun to go to office at 10:00. Dadi & Arjun are like chilled sayin' they got plenty of time when it was already 9:30!! πŸ˜†
I love how Dadi understands Arjun the most! She was extremely nice.. like serious not just jokin'.. it was a touchin' moment!! Have you seen today's epi?! Lakhsmi was rantin' about 'Idiot Ajay' when he was next to her! that was funny.. excited for tomorrow! Btw, what's your name? I'm Annie. Nice talkin' to you! 😊
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
@Binny & neeme: Sorry, I feel like jumpin' in..

Yes, LOVE the scene where she explains her desire to marry a rich guy, not because of money itself but because she has suffered due to lack of it & how it'd change her family's life, her kids' future.. it's not just for herself, she's not the bechari type as she has good knowledge of business etc... she is thinkin' of her family, even after that though Arjun didn't think about that but only chose to hear that she wanted to marry Arjun who is rich!

Arjun: your eyes search for me when you are facing a dilemma my name not Arjun's in on your lips.. you don't like it when I am not with you..you want me to stand by you always if this is not love then what is it.. we can face any situation when together so can't we make a home that is better then Arjun's castle <<< this was LOVE!! no one could have performed it sooo well with so much intense feelings!! Lakhsmi how can you be not touched by it?!! but then again i'd rather see the transformation in her character, her journey of discoverin' true love! 😊

& the scene after the confession when she was dancin' & he was playin' the guitar!! sooo painful yet beautiful at the same time! the intensity of their emotions were so well-expressed without words.. & how delicate she was with the necklace afterwards! CVs are doin' a great job so far!πŸ‘
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

I know it was soo cute! but Lakshmi's dialogue about money all the time seems unnecessary!! that electricity comment killed the moment!
Oh yes, the MIL-DIL banter is too good! The one where Arjun is playin' the guitar with Dadi & his mom comes Dadi was like she has no idea about Art then DIL replies, i might not know Art but I know the time & it's time for Arjun to go to office at 10:00. Dadi & Arjun are like chilled sayin' they got plenty of time when it was already 9:30!! πŸ˜†
I love how Dadi understands Arjun the most! She was extremely nice.. like serious not just jokin'.. it was a touchin' moment!! Have you seen today's epi?! Lakhsmi was rantin' about 'Idiot Ajay' when he was next to her! that was funny.. excited for tomorrow! Btw, what's your name? I'm Annie. Nice talkin' to you! 😊

I agree.. I felt for Arjun not only in that scene but also when she was eagerly telling him to go after Purva the pain on his face was so obvious unfortunately it's difficult for her to see anything that get's in the way of her dreams at the moment..

That is what I love about Laxmi.. she understands the importance of relationships.. she wants money in order to give her loved ones a better life.. although she needs to understand the true meaning of love.. I just adored the emotional sequence between Dadi and her DIL when Duggu disrespected Dadi's friend due to her financial status it portrayed their relationship in a new light.. where they can share their true feelings with one another !!

BTW you are more then welcome to jump in..πŸ˜ƒ.. I have seen today's epi.. she was just taking her frustration out the poor thing couldn't get him out of her mind..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.. My name in Binita (but you can call me Binny) nice to meet you too..!!

Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

I agree.. I felt for Arjun not only in that scene but also when she was eagerly telling him to go after Purva the pain on his face was so obvious unfortunately it's difficult for her to see anything that get's in the way of her dreams at the moment..

That is what I love about Laxmi.. she understands the importance of relationships.. she wants money in order to give her loved ones a better life.. although she needs to understand the true meaning of love.. I just adored the emotional sequence between Dadi and her DIL when Duggu disrespected Dadi's friend due to her financial status it portrayed their relationship in a new light.. where they can share their true feelings with one another !!

BTW you are more then welcome to jump in..πŸ˜ƒ.. I have seen today's epi.. she was just taking her frustration out the poor thing couldn't get him out of her mind..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.. My name in Binita (but you can call me Binny) nice to meet you too..!!

Yes, Arjun was soo amused when Lakshmi was sayin' bad things about Purva so, Arjun wouldn't like her then suddenly she says she's fit for Ajay! His expression change is soo swift, amazin' actor!! πŸ‘ poor guy lately he's havin' to play devdas!.. hope this has effect on lakshmi for better soon!

That's the problem she understands everyone and is so caught up with that and her dreams that she doesn't know her true feelings! I guess it does have a sense of reality as many people go through a denial phase, this is hers.. at least we know she loves Ajay for real!πŸ˜‰

Oh yeah, she says that her DIL has been a better mother than she ever was as Arjun is a good son/human.. that was so touchin'..

Lakshmi was good today! If she didn't care she wouldn't have thought of him at all but man, she was annoyed at Ajay! πŸ˜† Poor Arjun he couldn't be happy that she thought about him that much because he was sad that she doesn't feel the same or at least doesn't know of her feelings..πŸ˜•

Also, because of their many eyelocks and amazin' scenes i have that song stuck in my head! πŸ˜† 'haara haara...'
...Binny... thumbnail
Yes, Arjun was soo amused when Lakshmi was sayin' bad things about Purva so, Arjun wouldn't like her then suddenly she says she's fit for Ajay! His expression change is soo swift, amazin' actor!! πŸ‘ poor guy lately he's havin' to play devdas!.. hope this has effect on lakshmi for better soon!

That's the problem she understands everyone and is so caught up with that and her dreams that she doesn't know her true feelings! I guess it does have a sense of reality as many people go through a denial phase, this is hers.. at least we know she loves Ajay for real!πŸ˜‰

Oh yeah, she says that her DIL has been a better mother than she ever was as Arjun is a good son/human.. that was so touchin'..

Lakshmi was good today! If she didn't care she wouldn't have thought of him at all but man, she was annoyed at Ajay! πŸ˜† Poor Arjun he couldn't be happy that she thought about him that much because he was sad that she doesn't feel the same or at least doesn't know of her feelings..πŸ˜•

Also, because of their many eyelocks and amazin' scenes i have that song stuck in my head! πŸ˜† 'haara haara...'
Along with a sense of amusement he also seemed content with the feeling that she was a bit jealous seeing him with another girl.. only for his hopes to be shattered..

I loved how Arjun consoled Dadi in that scene along with his mother.. it was beautifully done he showed not only can dadi see through his barriers but he understands her the best as well.. they are one anothers support systems.. that was an excellent dialogue and the sincerity with which Dadi thanked her DIL was priceless..

I also enjoy the looks Laxmi's family members give one another when they observe ArMi together (an example would be when they were dancing together) it seems as if Laxmi is the only one who cannot comprehend what she truly feels for Ajay... it's cute how they can accurately assume her behavioral changes are usually due to her interaction with Ajay..

I was just listening to that song.. It's lovely..!!

Annie I have to go for now will talk to you later dear TC..πŸ€—
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
@Binny: This is happenin' to Arjun to all the time, gettin' hopes too high and shatterin'..poor thing!

I know the show has shown relationships and it's importance beautifully! both Arjun's and Lakhshmi's.πŸ‘

Oh yeah, I love how everyone durin' the weddin' thought they had somethin' goin' on between them!
Not just her sis and bua but those other maasis..they were like he's a nice guy.. if he's single & when lakshmi says he has someone else they're like who? you?! 🀣
Her sis asks Arjun to take care of Lakshmi durin' bidaai! that was really sweet!😊

Need to download that song, doesn't help when you don't really know the lyrics..πŸ˜†

Hehe.. I have a feeling this can go on forever and ever.. as these are the good scenes so far, there's always more to come!! πŸ˜‰ Bye for now, I'll need to go too. Take care πŸ€—