...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone..:))

We are all enjoying this show.. and there have been some amazing scenes and dialogues.. Let's share some of our favorite scenes and dialogues those that made you laugh, cry.. or simply one's that you felt were unique and entertained you.. !!

I will start...

Scene

Loved ArMi's first encounter.. it was definitely different I was expecting a confrontation instead our Laxmi gave him a lesson on thinking and dreaming big.. it was adorable and the eye lock..😍

Dialogues..

Dadi: You look more like Swati's SIL then her teacher..πŸ˜†

Dadi: Hi bahu.. baby..

Dadi: If Arjun is not in Laxmi's destiny no one can unite them...but if he is no one will be able to separate them..😍

Do share you favorites..πŸ˜›

Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i dont recall any paticular dialogue as such but... if u ask for scenes...😳 then it has to be the batash feri rasam scene and the one where arjun helps laxmi in selecting the ghagra for her sister☺️ and the scooter wala scene in the beginning...❀️

...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

i dont recall any paticular dialogue as such but... if u ask for scenes...😳 then it has to be the batash feri rasam scene and the one where arjun helps laxmi in selecting the ghagra for her sister☺️ and the scooter wala scene in the beginning...❀️

That's fine you can share either or.. 😳

I loved those scenes as well.. especially when he paid the extra money from his own pockets and she proclaimed him bargaining king leaving all the further bargaining to him.. poor Arjun..πŸ˜†.. that scooter scene was adorable..I also loved the dancing sequence they showed during her sisters marriage..☺️

Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Thread Binny...😊
There are so many Scens..Some Of Them U mentioned...I want to add That scene Where Lakshmi say No to Arjun..Bcz he want To marry with Arjun who is RICH.. I like all the Dialogues she said On That Time.She explained that why she want To marry with Rich person..
She said Somethng like ...
" Mera Papa na B meri maa sa yae wada Kyea tha, K Pasa Bala He Kam ho, Pyar Beshumar ho ga, Pyar Behsumar Tha..Per Passon ki kami ki waja sa Meri maa mar gae😭,...Una Numunie ho gaya tha.Bara Hospial ma Ilaj karana ka lyea Pasa nae tha.MAin na apna Papa ko Ilaj ka lyea pasa jama karta Dakha ha..Per B Maa ko becha nae Saka.YAH Un ka kam karna ki Umer hai.Per wo kamata han Kyun Ka Gher ka karch chalana hai"...etc
Her Performence was So real and Touchy On That Time..I Love That Scene...Hope In Future We can see These Kinds Of Scene Too But Only with The Change.Lakshmi Says YES to Arjun😊
642940 thumbnail
Favourite scene for me so far has got to be the one where Lakshmi applies Haldi on Arjun's cheek and he runs after her. I just love the way he corners her and admires her while she laughs. It seemed very natural and romantic 😳

Btw, nice post!
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Too many cute scenes aside from the ones that have already been mentioned, when arjun cycles towards her house then realises it & says if she wants to meet him she can come and she bumps into him. & the conversation was nice & when she says "sab se pehele tumhara hi khayal aya tha".. then when arjun asks why didn't you ask arjun agnihotri.. to which she replies, "mein usse kyun magungi, woh mera hain hi kaun.. hamesa paiso ki baat karti hu iskaa matlab nahi ki mera koi self-respect nahi.." that moment was sooo real!!,...Arjun's smile when he heard that was priceless!!

EDIT:

Oooh~ When Lakshmi holds on to Arjun's hands without knowin' that she's doin' it they're good to watch!! Their hugs!! 😍 Wish it wasn't just 'friend' hug though!

Also, LOVE Dadi & Arjun scenes!
How she says "Stupid Boyfriend!" πŸ˜†

Edited by ayaniie-chan - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: RafAholic

Favourite scene for me so far has got to be the one where Lakshmi applies Haldi on Arjun's cheek and he runs after her. I just love the way he corners her and admires her while she laughs. It seemed very natural and romantic 😳

Btw, nice post!

That was a beautiful scene.. you reminded me of his entry into her house.. the way he can't believe his fortune having run into her again.. the bg and their expressions were just perfect.. along with her helping him pick up the boxes when he first went over to help with the marriage arrangements.. Arjun was amazing in that scene and afterwards as well when he realized for the first time that he had fallen in love with Laxmi when he cared more for her then his favorite shirt..😳
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

Nice Thread Binny...😊

There are so many Scens..Some Of Them U mentioned...I want to add That scene Where Lakshmi say No to Arjun..Bcz he want To marry with Arjun who is RICH.. I like all the Dialogues she said On That Time.She explained that why she want To marry with Rich person..
She said Somethng like ...
" Mera Papa na B meri maa sa yae wada Kyea tha, K Pasa Bala He Kam ho, Pyar Beshumar ho ga, Pyar Behsumar Tha..Per Passon ki kami ki waja sa Meri maa mar gae😭,...Una Numunie ho gaya tha.Bara Hospial ma Ilaj karana ka lyea Pasa nae tha.MAin na apna Papa ko Ilaj ka lyea pasa jama karta Dakha ha..Per B Maa ko becha nae Saka.YAH Un ka kam karna ki Umer hai.Per wo kamata han Kyun Ka Gher ka karch chalana hai"...etc
Her Performence was So real and Touchy On That Time..I Love That Scene...Hope In Future We can see These Kinds Of Scene Too But Only with The Change.Lakshmi Says YES to Arjun😊

Thanks Neeme.. :)

That was an amazing scene. she was fantastic and so was Arjun Loved his dialogues as well..

Arjun: your eyes search for me when you are facing a dilemma my name not Arjun's in on your lips.. you don't like it when I am not with you..you want me to stand by you always if this is not love then what is it.. we can face any situation when together so can't we make a home that is better then Arjun's castle Oh the desparation and conviction with which he portrayed his emotions spoke volumes... Loved this entire sequece..I agree we need more scenes like this one it portrayed the layers that lay beneath their characters..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Too many cute scenes aside from the ones that have already been mentioned, when arjun cycles towards her house then realises it & says if she wants to meet him she can come and she bumps into him. & the conversation was nice & when she says "sab se pehele tumhara hi khayal aya tha".. then when arjun asks why didn't you ask arjun agnihotri.. to which she replies, "mein usse kyun magungi, woh mera hain hi kaun.. hamesa paiso ki baat karti hu iskaa matlab nahi ki mera koi self-respect nahi.." that moment was sooo real!!,...Arjun's smile when he heard that was priceless!!

EDIT:

Oooh~ When Lakshmi holds on to Arjun's hands without knowin' that she's doin' it they're good to watch!! Their hugs!! 😍 Wish it wasn't just 'friend' hug though!

Also, LOVE Dadi & Arjun scenes!
How she says "Stupid Boyfriend!" πŸ˜†

Oh you mentioned one of my favorite scenes.. that entire episode brought a smile to my face.. especially Arjun's expressions as Laxmi stated she has no relationship with Arjun so asking for anything from him goes against her principles but they share a bond of friendship..😳

I enjoy all of Dadi's scene but I will specifically mention her talk with Purva when she was attempting to make Arjun sound like a casanova..πŸ˜† that was too cute..

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Oh you mentioned one of my favorite scenes.. that entire episode brought a smile to my face.. especially Arjun's expressions as Laxmi stated she has no relationship with Arjun so asking for anything from him goes against her principles but they share a bond of friendship..😳

I enjoy all of Dadi's scene but I will specifically mention her talk with Purva when she was attempting to make Arjun sound like a casanova..πŸ˜† that was too cute..

Oh yes, that was tooo good!! Her dialogues are truly brilliant!! "mein yaha zeher pe zeher ghole ja rahi hoon aur yeh yaha sehed pe sehed dalti ja rahi hai.." πŸ˜†