Preity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

okay, i saw the first episode after the jump and when sonu sees his mom, and they are all happy etc. but i watched a little bit of it that episode. so i have some questions:

1. didn't sonu's dad marry that lawyer and then didn't they go to america?

2. sonu said he's been here for 4 years. why is sonu living with simran and them?

3. who is siddhart, or is that guy not sonu? or his real name siddharth

4. where is abhi? does he keep contact with simran? and does simran keep contact with sonu's dad, the other doctor, (raj from jassi jaissi koi nahin) and her sister and brother in law?

5. where is everyone else?

6. has simran lost hope on finding the real astha?

7. is manas the guy with the curly hair-btw where is he?, or sonu's dad?

thanks u guys, i hope u can answer my questions! sorry if i am a pain in the butt, but my mom wants to know all these questions. she is an astitva addict! i can't even watch ayushman anymore because of her! thanks again! i gotta go and tell my mom...😳😆

Edited by Preity - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileeehehe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preity

okay, i saw the first episode after the jump and when sonu sees his mom, and they are all happy etc. but i watched a little bit of it that episode. so i have some questions:

1. didn't sonu's dad marry that lawyer and then didn't they go to america?

Yes he did. Well, he left for America for Ria (the lawyer), but they never show them getting married.

2. sonu said he's been here for 4 years. why is sonu living with simran and them?
Sonu left his dad and came to India for three reasons:
a) to look for his mother
b) because he didn't want to stay in America after his education was complete (SUCH A SELFISH IDIOT!. He left his father alone after he was done)
c) He wanted to work with "Simran Auntie after his education was over.

3. who is siddhart, or is that guy not sonu? or his real name siddharth

Siddhart is Sonu. His full name is Siddharth and he doesn't like being called Sonu now.

4. where is abhi? does he keep contact with simran? and does simran keep contact with sonu's dad, the other doctor, (raj from jassi jaissi koi nahin) and her sister and brother in law?

Abhie ran away from his forth wedding that was going to take place with Simran. No body knew where he went until after a month of the leap that took place. (So I heard from the updates in this website. We're in Canada and the leap just took place 2 episodes ago)

5. where is everyone else?
We have no idea where everyone else is. It seems like they are opening lives of all the characters as the story proceeds.

6. has simran lost hope on finding the real astha?
Well, she hasn't heard from the real Astha for 18 years so she gave up hope. I guess 😕

7. is manas the guy with the curly hair-btw where is he?, or sonu's dad?
Manas is Sonu's dad, and Sonu mentions that he's doing fine in US.

thanks u guys, i hope u can answer my questions! sorry if i am a pain in the butt, but my mom wants to know all these questions. she is an astitva addict! i can't even watch ayushman anymore because of her! thanks again! i gotta go and tell my mom...😳😆

Word Count: 1

Yusra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😆

crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy

Word Count: 1