Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Agreed.. she was attempting to poison Arjun's mind.. she is not about to give up that easily the negative streaks to her personality became obvious the day she told a depressed Arjun whatever happens happens for the best.. she calls herself his best friend yet refuses to see the the love in his eyes for Laxmi.. this girl is on the road to becoming a villain..!!!

Yup, she's actin' like a villain already! Even today her expressions were like "Unbelievable!! I wanna get married to Arjun not that greedy Laxmi!" two-faced!! & calls herself Arjun's BestFriend!! 🤢
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Yup, she's actin' like a villain already! Even today her expressions were like "Unbelievable!! I wanna get married to Arjun not that greedy Laxmi!" two-faced!! & calls herself Arjun's BestFriend!! 🤢

I could not stand her today.. the man was in enough pain and he finally showed a bit of hope as dadi was encouraging him.. only to have it shattered once again because of her..

btw may I know your name.. 😳
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

I could not stand her today.. the man was in enough pain and he finally showed a bit of hope as dadi was encouraging him.. only to have it shattered once again because of her..

btw may I know your name.. 😳

I know right! She wasn't helpin' at all!! Why was she there in the first place?!! Since she knows Arjun doesn't love her why can't she just go back to her place, shameless!!
My name is Annie. And yours?😊
...Binny... thumbnail

I know right! She wasn't helpin' at all!! Why was she there in the first place?!! Since she knows Arjun doesn't love her why can't she just go back to her place, shameless!!
My name is Annie. And yours?😊

Hey Annie just got back from lunch..😳.. My name is Binita but you can call me Binny..😛

She is so annoying.. a friend finds happiness in their best friends joy.. but here all she cares about is removing Laxmi and taking her place.. there was no reason for her to interfere today even Ajay kept quiet.. she ruined a sweet moment..

Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Hey Annie just got back from lunch..😳.. My name is Binita but you can call me Binny..😛

She is so annoying.. a friend finds happiness in their best friends joy.. but here all she cares about is removing Laxmi and taking her place.. there was no reason for her to interfere today even Ajay kept quiet.. she ruined a sweet moment..

Hi Binny! 😊

Calling herself a friend is an insult to the word itself! she has no idea when to shut up!! Ajay is a friend to Arjun not her!! She's so selfish yet she dares to say Lakshmi is selfish who only friends Arjun so she can meet Arjun.. Purva never had a motive, how can she explain her actions!! So annoyin'!!.. Ajay was soo sweet in the scene where he was sayin' if he misses Lakhsmi so much she'll come to her! that moment was magic!
...Binny... thumbnail

Hi Binny! 😊

Calling herself a friend is an insult to the word itself! she has no idea when to shut up!! Ajay is a friend to Arjun not her!! She's so selfish yet she dares to say Lakshmi is selfish who only friends Arjun so she can meet Arjun.. Purva never had a motive, how can she explain her actions!! So annoyin'!!.. Ajay was soo sweet in the scene where he was sayin' if he misses Lakhsmi so much she'll come to her! that moment was magic!

Exactly.. Purva's sacrifice was simply for show deep within her she hoped Laxmi would ruin her chances hence leaving Arjun for her.. if she thinks Arjun will ever fall in love with her she has another thing coming.. did you see the smirk on her face today as she interrupted she was pleased to see Arjun's face fall due to her remarks..

I have to say I am really liking Ajay.. he is a true friend he understands when to leave Arjun alone when to encourage him.. and when to simply stand by him giving him the strength necessary to face a situation.. he asked no questions but was ready to help in the hopes of helping him achieve his life/love..!!
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Exactly.. Purva's sacrifice was simply for show deep within her she hoped Laxmi would ruin her chances hence leaving Arjun for her.. if she thinks Arjun will ever fall in love with her she has another thing coming.. did you see the smirk on her face today as she interrupted she was pleased to see Arjun's face fall with due to her remarks..

I have to say I am really liking Ajay.. he is a true friend he understands when to leave Arjun alone when to encourage him.. and when to simply stand by him giving him the strength necessary to face a situation.. he asked no questions but was ready to help in the hopes of helping him achieve his life/love..!!

Her smirks!! 😡 She's not worth it!! Arjun would never love someone like her! When Arjun was rejected and he said yes you were right, are you happy now... if she was genuine, she would feel sorry for him but instead she was glad that lakshmi was out & she can come in!! Ridiculous!

Ajay is been too sweet!.. he pretended to be Arjun even though he had no idea why Purva was doin' that! He looked so confused yet he played along!😆 More of him too please!😳
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i jus love dadi these days only she can bring bak our old arjun bak... Dadi take lakshmi's test soon... N bring arjun n lakshmi together...