...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣 🤣 .. Loved today's episode..

Poor Ajay had no idea what was taking place.. I loved his portrayal of confusion even turning around to see if Arjun was standing behind him..😆

And Dadi.. was my favorite she was hilarious today.. yet handled the situation with fines...not only did she correct her blunders but her acceptance and appreciation for Laxmi was very well portrayed.. I loved her expression towards the end this is the bahu she wants for her grandchild and she will not stop until she achieves her goal.. I just loved how she says Hi bahu then baby..😆😆.. too cute.. I support her idea of joining dance classes she should take the real Arjun along with her..😳

Arjun was amazing as well... his shock at seeing Laxmi which gradually changed to annoyance and pain as Ajay called her beautiful.. the lunch sequence was also quite enjoyable.. it was nice to see everyone making an effort to portray all of Arjun's or her Ajay's good aspects in front of her.. but more importantly it was so obvious she cares on a deeper level for Ajay.. simply because her dream was sitting in front of her yet she was content and eager to keep Ajay within her line of vision..😳..

Laxmi seemed uncomfortable and out of her comfort zone when talking to or around Arjun.. let's see how this story progresses..

As for the pre cap it may seem harsh but it was nice to see Arjun has finally let his pain and frustration out in front of Laxmi.. she will take it the wrong way.. but the pain was evident in his eyes he wants to be loved for himself and not his money..

Do share your views everyone..🤗
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Double post..😳
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great Analysis.Dadi was hilarious in today's episode 😆. Agree about Laxmi caring more for Arjun.
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dadi was AMAZIN' as ever!! 👍🏼 I have no idea how BAHU & BABY actually sound the same but hey! 😆 it was sooo cute how she kept correctin' herself esp the name when she got their names right, bhabhi-nanand...Lovein' this dadii sooo much! Go Dadi!! You're the Only hope for these two!!

Everyone acted sooo well today! Ajay kept complimentin' Lakhsmi which made Arjun jealous/annoyed... Arjun saddened me greatly!! Can't see him heartbroken!! Precap just made me wanna cry for him!! So painful!!

& as for Purva, can't figure her out! She's expressionless most of the time but she kept smirkin' today.. or is it just me ?
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Dadi was AMAZIN' as ever!! 👍🏼 I have no idea how BAHU & BABY actually sound the same but hey! 😆 it was sooo cute how she kept correctin' herself esp the name when she got their names right, bhabhi-nanand...Lovein' this dadii sooo much! Go Dadi!! You're the Only hope for these two!!

Everyone acted sooo well today! Ajay kept complimentin' Lakhsmi which made Arjun jealous/annoyed... Arjun saddened me greatly!! Can't see him heartbroken!! Precap just made me wanna cry for him!! So painful!!

& as for Purva, can't figure her out! She's expressionless most of the time but she kept smirkin' today.. or is it just me ?

honestly I didn't pay much attention to Purva.. but I felt more then anything she was annoyed and unnerved by Laxm's presence.. she seemed eager to get rid of her.. !!
642940 thumbnail
Yup, loved yesterday's epi...especially Daadi's blunders 😆 she was really digging a hole for herself but you gotta love her!
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
honestly I didn't pay much attention to Purva.. but I felt more then anything she was annoyed and unnerved by Laxm's presence.. she seemed eager to get rid of her.. !!

she was not pleased!! & as dadi said but this time it's the other way round, "dadi sehed pe sehed ghole ja rahi hai aur purva zeher pe zeher ghole ja rahi haii".. keeps tellin' Arjun that Lakshmi doesn't love him, only his money!..as if he's a kid!.. & when dadi said good things about her etc... she looked very annoyed! I thought she'd give up but guess she still hasn't!
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome deconstruction of today's episode! As much as I want both of them to find each other real fast, I am enjoying every moment of this track! Cant wait to see how dadi gets everyone to know love!
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

she was not pleased!! & as dadi said but this time it's the other way round, "dadi sehed pe sehed ghole ja rahi hai aur purva zeher pe zeher ghole ja rahi haii".. keeps tellin' Arjun that Lakshmi doesn't love him, only his money!..as if he's a kid!.. & when dadi said good things about her etc... she looked very annoyed! I thought she'd give up but guess she still hasn't!
Agreed.. she was attempting to poison Arjun's mind.. she is not about to give up that easily the negative streaks to her personality became obvious the day she told a depressed Arjun whatever happens happens for the best.. she calls herself his best friend yet refuses to see the the love in his eyes for Laxmi.. this girl is on the road to becoming a villain..!!!
...Binny... thumbnail
awesome deconstruction of today's episode! As much as I want both of them to find each other real fast, I am enjoying every moment of this track! Cant wait to see how dadi gets everyone to know love![

/QUOTE]Thanks Blokes..:)

Completely agree.. if they were brought together so easily the show would be over.. the journey is worth watching.. I can't wait to see all of the antics dadi comes up with in order to bring ArMi together.. and in the process teach Laxmi the true meaning of love..!!