moviemania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

So here's how the serial ended.

Aryan rings up Peehu but she doesn't attend his call. Meanwhile Soham talks to his father saying how sorry Aryan is but that Peehu is not ready to forgive him. His father tells him that there are certain wounds which can only be filled with time. Soham replies that he is going to see that Peehu forgives aryan becoz she loves him so much. (Oh soham! Always the understanding friend). Palak also tries to reason with Peehu that she should Aryan another chance but Peehu talks about her neglect, abt. Aryan's lack of trust etc. Aryan calls up and palak rcs. the call and makes excuses that peehu is not there, but Aryan says that he knows that Peehu is there. He praises the trust shown by the 3 friends in Peehu and says that he is coming to pick Peehu up and that from now on he too would be a friend to Peehu. Aryan arrives and begs forgiveness from Peehu's parents. Peehu's mother too talks to Peehu and says that if God can give a person another chance so can insaan. aryan apologises a lot to Peehu and says that he cannot live without her but she refuses to believe him. And tells him that all these yrs. she reduced herself to being his wife but that he never showed any kind of concern . and now she is no longer interested in continuiong the relationship. In the next scene Peehu discusses all this with Soham, who asks her whether she found any change in Aryan and whether there was love in his eyes. When she nods yes, he asks her to accept the fact that she too loves Aryan and rtn. to him. Peehu says that she is blessed that she has such a friend. She asks him to move on in life and that she will now find a girl for her. (She asks why he never married. And Soham can only stammer). Then she asks Soham to get up and then priceeds to give a sweet hg to her very dear friend. She then goes back and lights a lamp in fron of mata's idol, when Aryan walks in. Tears are shed, words unspokern are understood and as they fall into each others arms Bheege bheege lamhe plays in the background. SRA.

Well that's it. If this is the end of SRA, then I am very sorry but I refuse to accept it. To me the serial ended the day they brought in the new Peehu.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for the update...

but what happened to krish and the other characters?... i still cant believe that they ended the show like this...its not a nice ending...sahara should have given them one more week to make a nice ending and clearing all things up between all friends....
moviemania thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

thanks for the update...

but what happened to krish and the other characters?... i still cant believe that they ended the show like this...its not a nice ending...sahara should have given them one more week to make a nice ending and clearing all things up between all friends....

You are most welcome khushi. nothing is shown abt Krish and the other characters. The last scene of Krish was his ranting and raving that he will not allow Peehu to belong to anybody else. I am sorry but this was a lousy end to the once fabulous serial. but Sahara people simply are not concerned abt. their viewers.

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanks for the update, and what happened to soham , lalit....did they get married and who was palak's husband? 😕 did they ever show him or wot? 😕

moviemania thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

thanks for the update, and what happened to soham , lalit....did they get married and who was palak's husband? 😕 did they ever show him or wot? 😕

yOU ARE MOST WELCOME lUCKY CHARM. The last scene of soham was peehu giving a sweet hug to her 'most dear friend'. She says to Soham that she will find a girl for him. And he says that she should be an exact replica of aryan's wife i.e. Peehu.(This was on may 4). The last scene of lalit was when he told aryan that he was sorry to state it but he had wronged Peehu. (may 3).the last scene of Palak was when she tries to persuade Peehu to give Aryan a second chance. (may 4). And no her husband was never shown. the show was cut short so abrubtly that many things were left unresolved. The last scene of Krish was his crying out that if peehu cannot be his he will not allow her to belong to anyone else. (may 3). the last scene of Shikhar was when Peehu hands over her property share to him, and he looks both incredulous and ashamed. (May 2). as for the others, Rishi, avi, ria, they were never shown after the jump.

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviemania

yOU ARE MOST WELCOME lUCKY CHARM. The last scene of soham was peehu giving a sweet hug to her 'most dear friend'. She says to Soham that she will find a girl for him. And he says that she should be an exact replica of aryan's wife i.e. Peehu.(This was on may 4). The last scene of lalit was when he told aryan that he was sorry to state it but he had wronged Peehu. (may 3).the last scene of Palak was when she tries to persuade Peehu to give Aryan a second chance. (may 4). And no her husband was never shown. the show was cut short so abrubtly that many things were left unresolved. The last scene of Krish was his crying out that if peehu cannot be his he will not allow her to belong to anyone else. (may 3). the last scene of Shikhar was when Peehu hands over her property share to him, and he looks both incredulous and ashamed. (May 2). as for the others, Rishi, avi, ria, they were never shown after the jump.

thank u so much for paying that attention to my question 😃

dostokedost thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update and all the details 👏
kyph03 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
THX FOR UPDATING TI
LOLOL
LOLOL
😆
moviemania thumbnail
Thanx to u all too for reading it. Wish it had been a different ending. the serial might have ended but lets all rmn saath alwys.
angelz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
woow i saw dwen soham n peehu hug it wz so sweet thnx 4 d update