Faysal on why "no work with Ayesha khan"

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Latest News

Faysal Qureshi has an answer...

Earlier we had informed you of Ayesha Khan claiming that Faysal Qureshi is not interested in working with her. Recently, Ayesha Khan, was seen on a chat show where she showed interest in working with Faysal Qureshi, making it clear that she has no qualms over it.
These two were last seen together in HUM TV's mega hit serial "Maaney Na Yeh Dil", which ironically is airing again on the channel. It must be mentioned that Ayesha Khan maintains that her best on-screen pairing is with Faysal Qureshi.
TVKahani, after all the happenings, got in touch with the actor, Faysal Qureshi himself, to get some words from him. When asked what he thinks of Ayesha Khan's allegations, the actor quipped , "Yes, I do not want to." making it clear that he has no intentions of working with her in the near future. When asked about the reason, we got the age-old reply "Personal".
Ayesha Khan and Faysal Qureshi's friendship was much talked about, as rumors of their affairs were skyhigh during the Maaney Na Yeh Dil period, after which both of them went their separate ways. When asked who Faysal thinks he makes the best on-screen pair with, the actor mentioned Samiyya Mumtaz, Savera Nadeem, and Nadia Jamil. Ayesha Khan's name was nowhere to be seen, even though the question clearly mentioned her taking his name as her favorite co-star that she makes a good on-screen pair with.
Well, going by the look of it, looks like fans, who have been eagerly waiting to see their two top stars working again together, will have to wait.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just because Ayesha would like to work with Faisal Qureshi, doesn't mean he has to to show interest in working with her as well.

& who are these fans who'd like for these two to work together again? I never liked them in Maaney Na Yeh Dil together at all..thought they made an odd pair. Other than that, I think Faisal usually looks nice with most of his female costars..can't say the same about Ayesha and her male costars.

by the way..I thought Faisal and Javeria Jalil looked cute together, yrs back. They looked nice together in Harjai & Ooper Gori Ka Makaan.
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
He is a MATURE and an amazingly HIT actor, i will never believe he said that unless i hear it myself 😳
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm.. I'm disappointed with his reply! I agree even though they just did one play together their chemistry was palpable... Anyways BJ seems to have ruined the chances of these two ever working together since FQ only works with A&B and she will never set foot there.

Baaki sab theek hai.. I think FQ - Savera Nadeem's pairing was awesome too from QeT and The Ghost.. Also I saw a telefilm of theirs together- Khali Ghar, that was pretty decent too.

Samiya Mumtaz and FQ are good because of MZZBN since its quite the bigger award winning show! Otherwise even his cameo in Maaye Ni with her was good.

I have to agree with starstruck though.. he looks good with every actress, if its Aaminah Sheikh, Sunita Marshall, Javeria Saud or even the Khuda aur Mohabbat waali girl, (Sadia Khan is it? ) LOL
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
FQ is best when he does the serious roles like MZZBN ,QT etcetc, actually he is the best , no other actor is as good as him ,however,...i absolutely hate him in "main aur tum" type comedies.