642940 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Does anyone remember the song Chana Ve Ghar Aaja Ve, by Kunal Ganjawala? The song was a big hit and was constantly played on most music channels. It was pictuarized on Sudeep Sahir. Must say, he looked very cute 😳

In fact, he looks exactly the same and hasn't changed...and that's a compliment! He's an adorable guy...and also a very good actor. But he's definitely underrated :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, yes yes I do remember. :)
and also there was a show on Z tv called "Jab love hua"
he played charecter of "Raghu". :)) I liked him in dat show as well. ⭐️
Edited by ANrucha - 12 years ago
yours4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yhh sudeep is such a fantastic actor n he looks so adorable :D.. i jus dnt understand why some ppl jus dnt notice him 😕.. he deserves so much more he's such a superb actor... love him loadz <3
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I remember the video... I think that was his debut.. have followed all his shows.. he is an amazing actor.
Cathy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup yup, remember. 😊

Personally I never liked the song. But agree, he still looks the same after many years.
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya i remeber the song he looked so cute...
it still is my fav's list... i listen to it often...
Amen29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I had to youtube the video but you are right he looks exactly the same which is very hard to beleive for some actors. I loved some of his dance sequences but the song was all right. HE is definitely one of the most underrated actors. He gives justice to all of his characters starting with that ZEE t v show yet is hardly recognized for it. Maybe this will be his big break cause most not all of the shows he starred in were family based (saas/bahu) but this one is a love story
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ya...he superbly played Raghu, a village guy in Jab Love Hua n now hot buissness tycoon in MLTAK...
He is a fab actor who deserves more recognition...hope he gets it...
randomness thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hated that song and actually thought Sudeep was the singer but was very relieved when it turned out to be someone else! :P

Sudeep has SUCH a sweet face, and look at his smile !!!!!!
642940 thumbnail
I'm a bit lazy 😆should have added the link for the song for those who haven't seen it. Sorry! 😳