WU 19.01.12 ..Mission Inder !!

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oye hoy.. I think maanvi might have told him something or showed him shlok's drawings : )

yay!!!

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tanthyaaa diii *lag ja gale 🤗 * a fab update as usual par eee ka wr r d purples 😲 Hopin to get many in nxt update 😛 Jst hoping Maanvi solves out d Inder problem widout creating troubles for herself n lookin forward to see Virat helpin her out too- haye Virman together wil be fab to watch 😍   😳 Thanks once agn! Luv ya tons n tins bhar bhar k , zillions of Hugs n kisses for u 😊 *PS: M stil roflin over 'laptop se inki karado sagai 🤣 *Edited by Sun7shine - 12 years ago
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for the WU!

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update Sathya :)

Never thought that Jeevika would actually show her concern about the dancer! But I'm glad she did and Viren cleared it out, that was sweet! <3
dramaqueen247 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u very ugh for the update..havent been able to keep track of the epi's b/c of exams!!! But imhappy to c virika close..hopefully manvi won't create problems :D
sanjanaprincess thumbnail
Thank you so much for the WU :)
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dadajee is sooo sooo kharoos, n hw could shlok admire him so much, n nt his father, who at least is a nyc person, but dadajee tou dont lyk listening to any arguement, then hw could he even be a just judge, cz as far as i knw a judge must be willing see n hear all the facts b4 reaching a conclusion, n must be broad minded, enough to give a person esp his own son a chance to prove himself. and wht kinf=d of a sister is swamini, i would rather fight for my brother, if only i had one. i do so for my sisters though
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank u 4 the beautiful update...
sonudew thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnks for the wu tanthya...