Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
agree with those who said Resham is brilliant...she is doing a fab job in this one.. even Imran Aslam .. such an underrated actor he is..
the girl who is playing Sanjha is a newcomer i think.. but she is doing a good job and all other girls in the kotha too..Fahad and his mom are also playing their characters well

the story is not something new but its treatment definitely is.. the comic element in Resham's character & that guy with Resham is fun too watch..the 'thar' portions were beautifully shot..

btw, does anyone know.. is it based on a novel??
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

uffo...not another brothel...which channel is this on...i will give it a try.

give it a try.. its not like typical brothel serial..
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

Well, it's about a girl named Sanjha who lives in a village with her sister, brother in law and their baby. They are very simple people and haven't seen outside world. Her sister works hard for money while her brother in law is good for nothing, spends the money on gambling and alcohol. He convinces Sanjha into getting a job for 6 months in the city to help her sister economically, but in reality he sells her. She ends up in a brothel where Mumtaz (Resham) is the "manager" but refuses to do obey her. And then later Mumtaz finds out that she is a good dancer and decides to make her do mujras instead. Imran Aslam is playing Weeda who has a sick mother working in the brothel, and he befriends Sanjha. When Sanjha's sister finds out that she has been sold, she goes out to look for her. And then we have Dr. Ammar (Fahad Mustafa) and his mother who want to help women who are forced into prostitution and end up in Mumtaz's brothel.

looks nice from the story, well start watching it...thnx for the brief intro...

desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is one of my fav drams at the moment! I think everyone's doing a wonderful job in the drama. The girl who plays Sanjha is quite charming.
Usman. thumbnail
the story now seems to be stuck in one place.. they got to move on now..