Your favorite guilty pleasure? :P - Page 5

Poll

Which show is your complete guilty pleasure, a show that you enjoy?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay since I havent mentioned my own favorite guilty pleasure...
It used to be Maaye Ni.. since it ended Saturdays dont feel the same anymore and its replacement , Shaadi Mubarak seems like a total joke to me! Kahaan Roag aur kahaan Maaye Ni aur kahan yeh!!

Of the serials on air.. I would say Kuch Pyar Ka Pagal Pan.. this show has really grown on me.. initially i didnt like it but now I think the unpredictablilty and Sanam's character is really amusing.. I'm beginning to like Shamreiz and Kiran's scenes together too.

Fawad and Ayesha's characters are interesting too, lekin just Daneez really needs to stop living in the illusion that love is evrything and money is not important, etc.. etc..

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Meray Charagar...i hate everything about it except Azfar Rehman

same with Baand khirkiyon kay peechay and Bhichray tou ahsaas hua

why?

well Baand Khirkiyon kay peechay is bold so my friend watches first then tells me if i can watch and what part i should skip thankfully Azfar's scenes are decent

and Bhichray tou ahsaas hua?...one word MEERA man i hate her ...well who doesn't? '

*in Courage the cowardly dog style* Things i do for love...
notavailable thumbnail
Haha I think any serial of Azfar Rehman seems to be your guilty pleasure LOL
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
YES!!!! exactly cause they make me blush thori sharmeeeli hoon kya karoon? 🤣
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

ohh yeah finally it moved on..
Haider's affair truth was also exposed to his brothers..and i'z also tired of kurban & rubab story.. Rubab got what she deserved but how easily Kurban got out of this mess.. they should have shown getting him some kind of punishment atleast..

The past few episodes of the drama have been great. Feel like I am watching a totally other drama after they got rid of that Kurban story. It shouldn't have got that much importance and they should have focused on the Sifat story instead...I bet that the drama would have been doing much better then. I really enjoyed the episode today and can't wait for next week... I like the way both brothers are fighting for Sifat's rights and the way Babar's character has started caring for her. This drama is on top of my current on air favorite list after today's episode.
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
not watching any one them beside, humsafer so voted for it. watched few epis of kala jadu to watch how much people can lower themselves for their wishes but stopped as i can't take,normally i avoid watching pakistani shows as more realistic shows give me depression.

the previous ones were meri zaat zerrra be nishan, laa hasil. there was one of sewara nadeem in last year, didn't remember the name as i watched bit of it. the ever best was tanhaiyan. i started watching tv coz of that as i was not use to watching my sis made me watch it. it was enjoying thought got depressing in end but overall was a good one
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

The past few episodes of the drama have been great. Feel like I am watching a totally other drama after they got rid of that Kurban story. It shouldn't have got that much importance and they should have focused on the Sifat story instead...I bet that the drama would have been doing much better then. I really enjoyed the episode today and can't wait for next week... I like the way both brothers are fighting for Sifat's rights and the way Babar's character has started caring for her. This drama is on top of my current on air favorite list after today's episode

Agree...m glad tht thy finally ended rubaab n kurban story coz of thm I stopped watching the show...but the serial is back on track now...
Yesterday's epi was really heart touching...the scene when sifat texted mje maaf krdo was sooo good...liked babar's decision of resuming her education...the precap was nice can't wait for another epi
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ hukshila(kiran): the serial was qaid-e-tanhai
notavailable thumbnail
QeT is one of my all time favorites... can watch it over over again.. tht one and Paarsa :)
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kuch Pyar ka Pagalpan ! Just just just b'cause of Fawad.