Your favorite guilty pleasure? :P

Poll

Which show is your complete guilty pleasure, a show that you enjoy?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Honestly, there are some shows we watch because we like the actor / actress, writer or director or even producer.. some we like for the story or lead pairing.. and there are some shows which we watch even though we would rather drop dead than be caught watching them..πŸ˜† All of us do so.. Its now time to spill the beans on the gulity pleasure!!!πŸ˜ƒ

First, vote in the poll and then tell us which one and why?
If your show is not included you can write in the comments too, even past guilty pleasures are allowed for shows that are now off-air.

Lets now enjoyπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ek nazar meri taraf (its not in the list) because of Alishba Yousaf... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i kinda like her.. she has something unusual in her.. πŸ˜† i dunno how to explain.. but the story of this show is also good and different. the only put off is Mahnoor Baloch..

among the ones posted here i voted for mere charagar..
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Usman: I kinda agree.. ENMT hasnt had a single episode in the past few weeks with Alishbah in it..so I stopped watching plus the whole Kurbaan - Rabab track was getting on my nerves...

Jokes aside.. I don't think anyone watches Mahnoor's shows to see her act🀣🀣 She's just a glam doll bas!! She's either seen cheating on her husband or playing a royal princess type of character in Meher Bano aur Shah Bano... The only thing that works to her advantage is that she is extremely pretty :P
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: howzzat

@Usman: I kinda agree.. ENMT hasnt had a single episode in the past few weeks with Alishbah in it..so I stopped watching plus the whole Kurbaan - Rabab track was getting on my nerves...

Jokes aside.. I don't think anyone watches Mahnoor's shows to see her act🀣🀣 She's just a glam doll bas!! She's either seen cheating on her husband or playing a royal princess type of character in Meher Bano aur Shah Bano... The only thing that works to her advantage is that she is extremely pretty :P

yeah the Kurbaan-Rubaab-Khalida track was a bit exaggerated i guess.. but it worth watching in parts..and i think this track is about to get over next week (may be)
@ Mahnoor Baloch.. I agree..

@ taify.. is Tvkahani going to post the review of "ek nazar meri taraf"?
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I voted for Kaafir, I can't stand Ayesha Khan and especially not in roles where she is suppose to look young because she simply can't pull them off anymore! To tell you the truth, I don't watch a drama if she is in the cast. I used to like Humayun Saeed but lately he has been just doing monotonous roles, it feels like even he is bored of acting. BUT, still I watch this drama...because it's something about its story that attracts me and I want to find out what's gonna happend next.

Other dramas on my list are Ek nazar meri taraf (the title itself i blah:P) I started watching it because of the story of Alishba's character. It looked really ineteresting with them theme of the treatment of widows. But lately it's been a real putoff with all the focus on Mahnoor Baloch(a reason for not watching it) and Nauman's characters...I've been waiting so long for Alishba's story to develop now...By the way, any drama with Mahnoor Baloch in it, is a reason for me to skip it:P
Mujhe Roothne na dena: Started watching this one because I saw the promos and was curious. Then I found out it was based on a novel and read it. I liked the story but they changed it totally in the drama. Can't stand this drama, feel like even the writers are confused, lol. But have been catching a few parts here and there when I've been bored.
Mere Charagar is one drama I wanted to watch because I liked the story... but Ayesha Khan and Ahsan Khan in the leads changed my mind. Might check it out if I'm reallyyy bored, lol.
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

Mujhe Roothne na dena: Started watching this one because I saw the promos and was curious. Then I found out it was based on a novel and read it. I liked the story but they changed it totally in the drama. Can't stand this drama, feel like even the writers are confused, lol. But have been catching a few parts here and there when I've been bored.

this one is ridicules..first of all the leading lady Komal Rizvi does not suit the character.. she look quite mature .. 2ndly too many side tracks have ruined the show.. it started off on a decent note.. and that Saqib guy.. Babrik Shah.. he annoys the hell out of me with his so-called acting and wooden expressions.. and he is getting over weight..may be steroids k side effects πŸ˜†
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tere Pehlu Mein - not in the start... but in the very end or a bit before it ended.

They destroyed that drama completly from every possible angle, but still Sarach Ch. was in it so it was must for me to watch. πŸ˜›

427936 thumbnail
sorry i didnt read the healing and i just vote for humsafar...sorry humsafar is my favourite...
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i dunno wat show u n usman are talkin about :S
but i love Humsafar and Maat 😳
Vited :)
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jo chalay to jaan sey guzar gaye.. why is that not in the list?? I love Nauman and Saba's chemistry.. i really like Nauman eijaz .. he is such a brilliant actor and his role in that drama is soo lovable.. i like MRND too.. Komal is old and stuff but i like the Shehroze guy..πŸ˜† I watch Kaafir too.. Humayun Saeed looks soo good in it..😳