CYBER CRIME ALERT:Don't leave ur pics on FB/TWITER

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Assalam o Alikum all,

i m posting this feature here for awareness so people can avoid such problems. Please don't put ur snaps on any social sites and avoid leaving ur snaps with others if not necessary.

https://ummat.com.pk/2012/01/17/news.php?p=story4.gif
Relevant link in English 1
Relevant link in English 2

Here are 2 more informational mail if any one is interested to check
CANCER-Fighting Spice Reduces Tumors by 81%-EDITED

Significance of Muharram&Ashura(10th Muharam)

Edited by hukshila - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
JazakAllah for sharing such info...i didn't but many ppl use to upload their photos...thanx a lot 4 the information..!!
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing the info.
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can someone plz give me a summary fo what the urdu text is saying ?
hukshila thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutestar

can someone plz give me a summary fo what the urdu text is saying ?

the feature is about the Cyber crime alert as its title, i found it urdu so posted it, i will post if i find some english feature soon insha'Allah. People are misusing girl's pic getting from face book profile pic or twitter n using them in po*no movies vis some soft wares. The innocent girls are unable to prove that they are not the one in movies even after having medical tests as you can't show the medical tests to all. That's a big problem that's y i posted it here to spread awareness amongst people so they can stop themselves posting their pics n can also tell the people in their surroundings to avoid such disaster. hope its clear?
hukshila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocent_eyes

JazakAllah for sharing such info...i didn't but many ppl use to upload their photos...thanx a lot 4 the information..!!

ameen, i don't post as well, but posted it to make people aware even if they are not posting, they can tell others to be save who are posting to avoid such a big mess
hukshila thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackb28

Thanks for sharing the info.

U welcome, pls share this info with others to help
hukshila thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetcharms

thanks for sharing...much needed

U welcome, u r right, its much needed to help the people in avoiding such big issues...pls do share it with others in ur surroundings
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the article.. But l can't read Urdu. What does the article say. Is there any English translation?
Edited by Peacefull - 12 years ago
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hukshila

the feature is about the Cyber crime alert as its title, i found it urdu so posted it, i will post if i find some english feature soon insha'Allah. People are misusing girl's pic getting from face book profile pic or twitter n using them in po*no movies vis some soft wares. The innocent girls are unable to prove that they are not the one in movies even after having medical tests as you can't show the medical tests to all. That's a big problem that's y i posted it here to spread awareness amongst people so they can stop themselves posting their pics n can also tell the people in their surroundings to avoid such disaster. hope its clear?

Thankyou for telling 😊. I'll be careful now although I've got high privacy settings on fb and only my friends can search for my profile and stuff