punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
RAMAN
YOU DO YOU ALWAYS PUT US THROUGH AN EMOTIONAL RINGER
DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL
HOW TRUE
I THINK NO ONE CAN TAKE THE PLACE OF A DAD IN A DAUGHTER'S LIFE
I AM SO GLAD THAT AROHI FINALLY FOUND HER DAD, THE ONE PERSON SHE HAS CRAVED FOR HER WHOLE LIFE, SOMEONE WHO WOULD LOVE HER WHOLE HEARTEDLY AND LET HER BE CHILD FOREVER
THE MEETING WAS EMOTIONAL BUT DID A WORLD OF GOOD TO AROHI
IT MADE HER REALIZE THE IMPORTANT THINGS IN HER LIFE
BUT I AM GLAD THAT VISHAL WANTS TO KNOW HIS DAUGHTER BETTER AND THAT HE CAME BACK FOR HER MOM
SHE HAS INHERITED HER STUBBORN NATURE FROM HIM
HOPE HER SISTERS ACCEPT HER TOO

PLEASE DONT END IT SO SOON
SHOW THEIR LIFE POST WEDDING, HOW COPES WITH HIS SUPER STAR STATUS, ETC
shamii16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im so glad her REAL Father isnt like Rudra!!! Loveddd the Daddy-Daughter bonding. Loveddd it!! Her father is someone she truly deseres and maybe... Just maybe they will be a perfect family. The family that she always craved for!! Especially at the end when her father said that he cant just leave her after finding out that she was his daughter. And how she aske him if she could get a hug!! ^_^

Waiting for the next update!!

PS sorry that i cudnt give a longgg update this time. Im at school and on my ipod so writing a long comment is kinda hard!!
indianamerican thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah! Good that's cleared up! Hopefully gayatri can get out of that ruder"s house and argon and arohi can FINALLY be happy and get married!!!!
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazin update totally luvd it x
relii emotional
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
welcome back ki another brilliant episode
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update! This was such an emotional update! I love the fact that Arohi's real dad is a good man, and accepted Arohi. I Like how Arjun realizes that he's a good man too and want to give Arohi and her dad's relationship a chance. I know Arohi will give the relationship a chance, I hope Arohi's mom divorces Rudra and goes to the man she really loves and deserves. Please update soon :)
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I Dont Want To Edit My REES :D Because This Big RESERVED Is Soo Beautiful :DD HAHA :D Typical Me.. Anyways

This Update Was Amaaazing.. Love It Totally Yaar :))

Arjun Is Sooo Sweet.. I Loove Himm.. He Is Very Supporting.. You Described Him Perfectly.. And I Feel That Arohis Dad Is A Good Guy :))

Sorry For This Late And Small Comment.. But I Hearth This Update..

And I Looove The Hug At The End.. This Was Really Precious :))

Thanks A Lot For The PM Raman Diii :)) Youre Awsooome

Shilpa :O)

cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank god vishal singh rathore is not an a**!!! although things are already pretty much messed up in arohi's life, her father turning out to be "rudra part 2" would've been the cherry on the cake πŸ˜’
initially i was not sure if arohi is doing the right thing by meeting him but somewhere she needed this closure... a fathers presence is the most important in a daughters life, hes the first man in her life... her protector, her hero 😊 and to grow up with someone like rudra must've destroyed that vision of a father and the rare special bond that any girl experiences 😭 and vishal singh not turning out to be a jerk is actually the best thing that happened to arohi right now... BESIDES ARJUN OF COURSE!!! πŸ˜†
i love this arjuns attitude towards arohi... the way he treats her and watches out for her doesnt make you feel like shes another person! its as if hes protecting himself, or a part of him πŸ€— raman your arjuns are any womans dream come true ❀️ its really difficult to decide which one is the best 😍
"And why am I telling you this!" "Who are you by the way?" Vishal asked. Arjun almost smiled. The guy sounded stressed and he should be! "I'm Arjun Singhania, Arohi's fiance." "Arjun Singhania...aren't you that movie star?" Vishal asked. "The one and only." Arjun replied back. "Arohi's busy." he added. "Now listen here young man, I don't care who you are." "I want to speak to my daughter and if it's not here then I will follow her to Mumbai and speak to her there!" Vishal snapped. This time Arjun did smile. "So she gets the stubbornness from you huh?" Arjun said folding his arms across his chest. some might say that arjun is a sadist, smiling at someones misery, but to him and to us THIS IS LOVE!!!
"Wives are boring, girlfriends are much more fun." he teased back, leaning down to kiss her. A knock on the door had Arjun swearing and Arohi giggling. "We are never staying at this hotel again!" Arjun snapped walking to the door. in so much high profile drama arjun still managed to retain his besharam self πŸ˜† thats like his signature and it is out-of-this-world-adorable 😍
im sooo happy for arohi... she kind of got her family back, even though in bits and pieces... i wish her mom divorces rudra and marries Vishal!!! he's (very conveniently) a widower now πŸ˜† feeling a bit sad that this ff is coming to an end, but i read it again and realised that this story has gone through so many twists... it has been an amazing journey raman πŸ‘ but please donot leave us high and dry Cry we need super hot and super romantic arjuhi scenes before you can sign this one off ❀️ this arjun will definitely come up with super creative (read naughty) ideas to be besharam in a whole new way 🀣
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally happiness for our Strongest Arohi! πŸ₯³

Haha! 'we are never staying at this hotel Again' πŸ‘πŸΌPoor Arjun!πŸ˜† Just when he thinks that he has caught hold of her, someone or other interrupts!! 🀣ROFL! despo Arjun is so cute!! 😍

But i loved every bit of the para where you had explained Arjun's thoughts on the changes in Arohi after meeting her Father di! he slept peacefully after days, not worrying about Arohi☺️ and i also loved that she emerged stronger out this encounter!

And we should have guessed how such a soft Gayatri has a really strong daughter!πŸ€“ Man, Vishal guy is sooo sweet!! 😎The play of fate and the evil family members made his love story a failure,😑 but never mind atleast he is NOT like rudra🐷,that would spoil his daughter's life! Amazing person who tries to make up for the lost yearsπŸ€—πŸ€—

di, going πŸ€ͺ for the next update 😍

@di: You're as amazing as ever! Love you di!πŸ€—
salmankh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cherry227

thank god vishal singh rathore is not an a**!!! although things are already pretty much messed up in arohi's life, her father turning out to be "rudra part 2" would've been the cherry on the cake πŸ˜’

initially i was not sure if arohi is doing the right thing by meeting him but somewhere she needed this closure... a fathers presence is the most important in a daughters life, hes the first man in her life... her protector, her hero 😊 and to grow up with someone like rudra must've destroyed that vision of a father and the rare special bond that any girl experiences 😭 and vishal singh not turning out to be a jerk is actually the best thing that happened to arohi right now... BESIDES ARJUN OF COURSE!!! πŸ˜†
i love this arjuns attitude towards arohi... the way he treats her and watches out for her doesnt make you feel like shes another person! its as if hes protecting himself, or a part of him πŸ€— raman your arjuns are any womans dream come true ❀️ its really difficult to decide which one is the best 😍
"And why am I telling you this!" "Who are you by the way?" Vishal asked. Arjun almost smiled. The guy sounded stressed and he should be! "I'm Arjun Singhania, Arohi's fiance." "Arjun Singhania...aren't you that movie star?" Vishal asked. "The one and only." Arjun replied back. "Arohi's busy." he added. "Now listen here young man, I don't care who you are." "I want to speak to my daughter and if it's not here then I will follow her to Mumbai and speak to her there!" Vishal snapped. This time Arjun did smile. "So she gets the stubbornness from you huh?" Arjun said folding his arms across his chest. some might say that arjun is a sadist, smiling at someones misery, but to him and to us THIS IS LOVE!!!
"Wives are boring, girlfriends are much more fun." he teased back, leaning down to kiss her. A knock on the door had Arjun swearing and Arohi giggling. "We are never staying at this hotel again!" Arjun snapped walking to the door. in so much high profile drama arjun still managed to retain his besharam self πŸ˜† thats like his signature and it is out-of-this-world-adorable 😍
im sooo happy for arohi... she kind of got her family back, even though in bits and pieces... i wish her mom divorces rudra and marries Vishal!!! he's (very conveniently) a widower now πŸ˜† feeling a bit sad that this ff is coming to an end, but i read it again and realised that this story has gone through so many twists... it has been an amazing journey raman πŸ‘ but please donot leave us high and dry Cry we need super hot and super romantic arjuhi scenes before you can sign this one off ❀️ this arjun will definitely come up with super creative (read naughty) ideas to be besharam in a whole new way 🀣

Thanks for the comments Sheetal! And don't worry I have a lot of romance planned for these two in the next updates. πŸ˜‰