Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WONDERFUL part Di
Good that Arohi met her real father she deserved to know before going forward and icing on the cake is that vishal seems a great person he will be a good dad , the one that arohi need ...
superbly written all the emotions and every situation ..
and arjun is incorregible and i love his beshramia and a one side track ...
πŸ€—for the update
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
errr!! i'm not able to like this! sth is wrong with IF!!

Its such an amazing chapter!! i'm going to read it over and over again before i comment! :D
blueangel123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant update :D I just finished reading this FF all over again y'day nd now the update on it was the cherry on the cake ;) So what r u updating next nd yea.. I again received no PM? :/
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Any prblm wth ds like button??
Its nt wrkng fr m..anyways raman di..dt ws emotional updt..bt m so happy dt atlast aru gt a dad jus lke her..
So lovely n caring
salmankh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Arfa_Ahmed

Brilliant update :D I just finished reading this FF all over again y'day nd now the update on it was the cherry on the cake ;) So what r u updating next nd yea.. I again received no PM? :/

thanks for the note. I did send you a PM...is your box full maybe? Have a look because I'm not sure what other reason there could be for you not to receive them.
ouiouith thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love iitt it's great update happy nd cheerful moment in her life very good continue soon
roma2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Problem with Like button . I am not able to hit it πŸ˜•

Very emotional update Raman . Atleast Arohi's real Dad is not a Jerk like Rudra. He has guts to accept Arohi in front of every body .πŸ˜ƒ he will be doing kanyadan of Arohi ,πŸ˜ƒ

This Arjun is very loving and caring . poor fellow why every body disturbs him.πŸ˜‰

Any ways all your Arjun's are lovable πŸ˜†πŸ˜³. Its very hard to choose best from them .😳

Waiting for ur next update .

Its sad that only 2 more updates left .I am going to miss KI.

Edited by roma2011 - 12 years ago
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nyc part..m glad her father is a nyc person..i was really scared
ricsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

lv it raman.πŸ˜›. bt

wat?? just 2 more updts lft..😭.. y?
Edited by ricsr - 12 years ago
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww di update was really good as usual...it was emotional...the father daughter bond...hmm'm really happy finally Arohi got wht she wanted through her whole life...the love of a father tht she was craving for all along...nothing cud've been better than dis...loved she Arohi only wanted to be in Arjun's arms and she knew she'll find perace dere...aww waiting for deir wedding...but di ur going to finish dis ff only 2 more updates😭...aren't you going to give us Mr. and Mrs. Singhania wala update...I don't no just want da FF to go on...thnx for da pm and will wait for ur next update...